Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Selecting Your Cylinder Size

Originally Posted by Goldeneagle
Near base girth= about 4.75 in.
Mid shaft= about 4.5 in.
Goal, for now, girth

Cylinder to order= 1.75?

Yes, and that cylinder should last you a good long time.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Gprent, I just read through this whole thread and I must say it is very informative, thank you so much. I too ordered a pump yesterday. I am heading overseas for three years so I want to make sure I have what I think I will need while away. I know that many companies will ship overseas but where I will be they open every box that enters the country and inspect the contents so there would be no hiding what you are getting there. Anyway, I ordered the metal hand pump with gage and the 2” cylinder from Picture Brite Corp. It was only $66.00 and then I ordered a second cylinder 2.25” for another $27.50 plus shipping. I have not read of anyone on this thread recommend this company but I found the name on another thread the other day. One thing I also like about these cylinders is that there is size markings on them according to the photos. I do also have a question about the lube. I think you stated that you use KY and just add a little water when it starts to dry out. Do you add the water when you take the cylinder off and do the jelqs between pumping sessions? I also really like you thoughts on staging and that is another reason I am thankful I purchased the second cylinder. The first reason for the second cylinder was your suggestion that if you at the top end of the measurements a person could get the proper size for length and the next size up for girth. (I think it was something like that you said in the chart display.) Anyway, in the staging you talked about using three cylinders. My sizes are, EG-6.0”, BPEL-7.25”. So if I would want to at some point, which I will want to while overseas, do the 3 cylinder staging and I have a 2” & 2.25” cylinder should I also get a 2.5” as well. One last thing I want to thank you for is the suggestion of doing pumping for a few minutes then jelq for a few minutes and go back to pumping and so forth. This sounds like very good advise for me.

Originally Posted by SirD
Gprent, I just read through this whole thread and I must say it is very informative, thank you so much. I too ordered a pump yesterday. I am heading overseas for three years so I want to make sure I have what I think I will need while away. I know that many companies will ship overseas but where I will be they open every box that enters the country and inspect the contents so there would be no hiding what you are getting there. Anyway, I ordered the metal hand pump with gage and the 2” cylinder from Picture Brite Corp. It was only $66.00 and then I ordered a second cylinder 2.25” for another $27.50 plus shipping. I have not read of anyone on this thread recommend this company but I found the name on another thread the other day. One thing I also like about these cylinders is that there is size markings on them according to the photos. I do also have a question about the lube. I think you stated that you use KY and just add a little water when it starts to dry out. Do you add the water when you take the cylinder off and do the jelqs between pumping sessions? I also really like you thoughts on staging and that is another reason I am thankful I purchased the second cylinder. The first reason for the second cylinder was your suggestion that if you at the top end of the measurements a person could get the proper size for length and the next size up for girth. (I think it was something like that you said in the chart display.) Anyway, in the staging you talked about using three cylinders. My sizes are, EG-6.0”, BPEL-7.25”. So if I would want to at some point, which I will want to while overseas, do the 3 cylinder staging and I have a 2” & 2.25” cylinder should I also get a 2.5” as well. One last thing I want to thank you for is the suggestion of doing pumping for a few minutes then jelq for a few minutes and go back to pumping and so forth. This sounds like very good advise for me.

First of all, on the KY, yes add a bit of water when you take the cylinder off and jelq in between pump sets.

Whether you get a 2.5” cylinder is up to you. Your 2.25” cylinder will take you all the way up to 7” girth and I think you will find that is plenty large.

As you get accustomed to pumping, you can probably get your set times up to 12 to 15 minutes and then jelq between sets. Three sets is the max I would recommend.

I remember when I first went overseas for three years and ended up spending 7 years in Stockholm. Where are you going to be located?


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

We will be in the West Indies. While I have you on the line, it was suggested that I start with a suction pressure of about 3 (whatever units they are) and as you said, do three sets of about 5 minutes each, and then work up from there. I know that there is a exercise program somewhere within all this sea of wonderful knowledge that would explain what to do a a beginner but I am not sure where to go for it. I would like one that has the three sets plus the Jelq instructions in between the sets. Could you direct me with this? Another thing I am considering is getting a mushroom head cylinder, not to use yet but for later on as this is something I would like to work on as well after I get more experienced with pumping. I found one at Penis Depot for $125.00. This is the cheapest price I found with the features I think are important. They say to give them the girth size of your erect penis plus the length of your shaft from the base to the start of your head. Another words, they custom make the cylinder to fit you. Do you have any thoughts on this company or using a mushroom head?

The exercise program is exactly as you described. Start with three 5 minute sets at 3”hg and slowly add more time until you get up to three 12-15 minute sets. It is more important to add time then more pressure, but after more experience, you can also try out pressures in the 4 to 5”hg range, but there really is no need to ever go higher than 5 and I think it is best to stay below that level. Then you can experiment with different routines from 2 on 1 off to 5 on 2 off or even every day. Every month or so vary your routine to keep your penis guessing and that is good for growth. The important thing is always pay attention to your after workout feedback and avoid injury or any deterioration in your erection quality. I would also strongly recommend using heat while pumping and finishing every workout with a full erection massage.

I don’t know of anyone who has ever praised one of those mushroom head cylinders. The glans is a very difficult area to get gains on and as long as your glans is not packing your 2.25” cylinder, there is plenty of room for it to expand. Until you gain a lot of your own experience, I would stay away from that expensive investment.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I know some people in the past, certainly in the Vacuum Pumping 101 thread, have been dismayed at the amount of time it takes to receive products from Lapdist. I have just moved up to a 2.25” x 10” cylinder from them which I ordered on Tues, 25th March and it arrived today in the UK. Looking forward to more gains.

Originally Posted by SirD

I know that there is a exercise program somewhere within all this sea of wonderful knowledge that would explain what to do a a beginner but I am not sure where to go for it. I would like one that has the three sets plus the Jelq instructions in between the sets. Could you direct me with this?

There is more detail in Gprent’s thread: Vacuum Pumping 101.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
There is more detail in Gprent’s thread: Vacuum Pumping 101.

I appreciate the plug, but that is avocet8’s informative thread. :)


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I’ve been pumping for a month now, and I am starting to rethink the cylinder size I got.

Maybe you guys can advise me:

Originally Posted by gprent
*If you are at the upper limit and are going for length, select the cylinder diameter straight across in the table. If you are at the upper limit and are going for girth, select the next cylinder size up. Example: Your base girth measures 5.25. If your goal is length, select the 1.75 cylinder. If your goal is girth, select the 2.0 cylinder.

My goal is girth. My girth is the largest at the base. I started at 5”, now it is close to 5.2”. I am using a 1.75” cylinder, which seemed to make sense at the time. I think now maybe my reading comprehension was a little off.

To get more girth do I need to fully pack this 1.75” cylinder first before moving up to a 2.0”? I have a ways to go before I will pack this.

Or should I get a 2.0” now and start using it?


Last edited by sta-kool : 04-04-2008 at .

sta-kool

You really don’t have to get the new cylinder until you pack your current cylinder about half way up or so. Your current cylinder can take you up to 5.5” girth. The sizing recommendations are not only for the best and most comfortable fit, they are also for the buying the most cost effective size so you will get the best bang for your buck when you buy your cylinder.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Thanks!

gprent — thanks very much, I appreciate it. That really clarifies things

I am currently only packing about a third of the way up, so I have a long ways to go, I guess. It will be fun getting there.

Hi all. Informative thread.

I’m 5.7NBPEL x 4.5 mseg with ~4.75 base girth. So I’m looking for both length and girth.

Should I go for the 9 x 1.75 or the 8 x 1.75 cylinder?

Thanks

Originally Posted by JGP06
Hi all. Informative thread.

I’m 5.7NBPEL x 4.5 mseg with ~4.75 base girth. So I’m looking for both length and girth.

Should I go for the 9 x 1.75 or the 8 x 1.75 cylinder?

Thanks


On the basis of Gprent’s chart in the first post in this thread, it sounds like you are on target with the 1.75 inch diameter cylinder.

On the basis of the guideline of ‘two to three inches longer than your current length’, you could go with either eight or nine inches in length, but I think you’ll find the extra inch of length will not be a problem. Nine inches seems to be a pretty standard length. Shorter might actually be more expensive (if you have to custom order) and no more functional for you.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Thanks lampwick.

Has anybody had any experience with orders to Australia via the LA site?
How long should I expect it to take for an order to arrive?

^^ Yes, I bought one from them to Adelaide - no problems at all, had it within a fortnight

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.