Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Raybbaby's Bathmate log and expansion study

I don’t know, I know it was likely around 50 minutes total time in the pump. But That is likely with a break to do 100 wet jelqs ever ten or fifteen minutes. I have a feeling that any girth gains I get after thirty minutes or so is likely all just lymph fluid. If you do a search for my pics, there is a post session “plumped” girth where I actually hit 6 9/16” in girth. Couldn’t believe it. Was like looking down and seeing someone else dick on my body.

Raybbaby’s picture thread.


Last edited by raybbaby : 05-25-2013 at .

I have followed this great thread and good work raybbaby to your gains.. maybe you planing to move up to a bigger tube size soon, like the Goliath model as you mentioned or something like that.. Goliath is a real monster, that’s for shure!

Have you used cockrings or wrapping after your pump session to heal in elongated state?


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Well, I have used the inner ring I cut out of a penis-pump sleeve as an ADC after a session, and also sometimes I will sleep with that on at night. How much it contributes to any gains, I really can’t say. I never have wrapped though.

So from what I’m hearing, fluid build up is bad ?.

I thought it was a little part of it, stretching the chambers.

I don’t think it’s necessarily bad, but no, it’s not really expanding the chambers, just puffing up area between them and the skin.

That stinks !

I was hoping it was a little of both.I still plan on trying the extra girth out on my woman :-}

Nice log! I read the whole thing. Congrats on your gains.

The X40 and my continuing mission.

Wow, the whole thing? It’s like 43 pages at this point. It really took on a life of its own. Just got my new X40 model a couple weeks ago. Then a family emergency required me to leave town for a week.

Now I’m kind of doing a bit of trial and error type stuff with the new pump, just like trying to learn to use the Hercules. The comfort sleeve is a bit different than the comfort ring on the old one, and the open/close valve is something I’m just getting the hang of.

Mon, Tues, Wed I did a five minute warm up, followed by a hundred jelqs, followed by twenty minutes of full vacuum pumping. Every time I get a post session girth of five and five eighths. I really was expecting to see six inches. I’m gonna say while I’m happy with the pump, I don’t believe it provides thirty five percent more vacuum. I am not getting any red spots at all. Which is nice. But I’m frustrated to not see some bigger girth measurements. I’ve done a workout/pump session four days in a row now, so I’m thinking I should take tomorrow off.

Have you tried to do fulcrum stretches before your pumping session?

My mind tells me that fulcrum stretches and then pumping after would be a real girthblaster. I haven’t tried it yet but I think I will try it out soon to get rid of that thought. and pumping after my wantsmore’s fulcrum stretches. Because I think that combo is a great girth exercise. Jelqing is added in that session of course :-)

What do you think about that idea?


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

wantsmore's fulcrum stretches

Originally Posted by monochrome
Have you tried to do fulcrum stretches before your pumping session?

My mind tells me that fulcrum stretches and then pumping after would be a real girthblaster. I haven’t tried it yet but I think I will try it out soon to get rid of that thought. and pumping after my wantsmore’s fulcrum stretches. Because I think that combo is a great girth exercise. Jelqing is added in that session of course :-)

What do you think about that idea?

Monochrome, I have started doing wantsmore’s fulcrum stretches recently. I also pump and use an extender. I am aiming at both length and girth gains but suspect the pumping focuses more on girth at the expense of length.

I have never been much good at hand stretching but have had good success with extending. However I have found the wantsmore fulcrum stretches with golf weights easy to do. Possibly too easy so that I have to be careful not to beat my dick up too much. After reading Wantsmore carefully I realize he does them full on one day (2 mins in each of 4 positions with each weight), half on the next day and then a rest day.

I normally do extending and pumping 5 days on two days off so not sure how to get the cycle right with the Wansmores. Am pretty sure though that it is a bad idea to do wantsmores on days you do not do the others.

I gather Fulcrum stretches loosen up the CCs so should help both length and girth if combined with straight stretching for length (eg including extending) or pumping and/or jelqing for girth. Do others agree? I am a novice at this fulcrum thing,

Originally Posted by austfred
Monochrome, I have started doing wantsmore’s fulcrum stretches recently. I also pump and use an extender. I am aiming at both length and girth gains but suspect the pumping focuses more on girth at the expense of length.

I have never been much good at hand stretching but have had good success with extending. However I have found the wantsmore fulcrum stretches with golf weights easy to do. Possibly too easy so that I have to be careful not to beat my dick up too much. After reading Wantsmore carefully I realize he does them full on one day (2 mins in each of 4 positions with each weight), half on the next day and then a rest day.

I normally do extending and pumping 5 days on two days off so not sure how to get the cycle right with the Wansmores. Am pretty sure though that it is a bad idea to do wantsmores on days you do not do the others.

I gather Fulcrum stretches loosen up the CCs so should help both length and girth if combined with straight stretching for length (eg including extending) or pumping and/or jelqing for girth. Do others agree? I am a novice at this fulcrum thing,

With the correct method, pumping yields nice length gains. When I first started pumping I grew an inch in one year. Additional gains took more time as I couldn’t pump as frequently as desired.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by austfred
Monochrome, I have started doing wantsmore’s fulcrum stretches recently. I also pump and use an extender. I am aiming at both length and girth gains but suspect the pumping focuses more on girth at the expense of length.

I have never been much good at hand stretching but have had good success with extending. However I have found the wantsmore fulcrum stretches with golf weights easy to do. Possibly too easy so that I have to be careful not to beat my dick up too much. After reading Wantsmore carefully I realize he does them full on one day (2 mins in each of 4 positions with each weight), half on the next day and then a rest day.

I normally do extending and pumping 5 days on two days off so not sure how to get the cycle right with the Wansmores. Am pretty sure though that it is a bad idea to do wantsmores on days you do not do the others.

I gather Fulcrum stretches loosen up the CCs so should help both length and girth if combined with straight stretching for length (eg including extending) or pumping and/or jelqing for girth. Do others agree? I am a novice at this fulcrum thing,

Yes, wantsmore’s fulcrums are great before lenghtwork or girthwork. Wantsmore’s must be even more effective if pumping direct after wantsmore stretches. I haven’t tried it yet but on the information on his thread and others experience with wantsmore’s then girthwork after will get awesome results.

Have you tried pumping direct after wantsmore’s stretching to get out maximum effect when the tunica is broked down with the intense stretches from these fulcrum stretches?

I do just manual exercises at the moment and wantsmore fulcrums is in my routine with other exercises and ADS. But I’m thinking about to throw in some pumping at low pressure for longer time after my fulcrum stretches and then ADS after warmdown.


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Originally Posted by monochrome
Yes, wantsmore’s fulcrums are great before lenghtwork or girthwork. Wantsmore’s must be even more effective if pumping direct after wantsmore stretches. I haven’t tried it yet but on the information on his thread and others experience with wantsmore’s then girthwork after will get awesome results.

I read the thread and am aware that Wantsmore and others were getting good results from it. I separately read that others have got extra gains from doing fulcrum stretches after plateauing following newbie gains. There are even ways of doing fulcrum stretches on an extender. I believe I have plateaued after getting good length gains from an extender over 12 months and some girth gains from pumping more recently.

Originally Posted by monochrome
Have you tried pumping direct after wantsmore’s stretching to get out maximum effect when the tunica is broked down with the intense stretches from these fulcrum stretches?

I recently bought some golf weights after reading the Wantsmore thread and am only now trying it out. I do extending and pumping at different times of the day. In our household I can extend in the mornings in front of the computer, use the Bathmate in the shower and dynamically pump at night using a Mr Fantastic pump. I can fit in the wantsmores before extending and the evening dynamic pumping. Currently am doing it before extending. Instinctly I think what you suggest here is correct. The quicker you do the stretching or pumping after the wantsmores the better. If as we suspect the wantsmores are loosening the CCs then the stretching or pumping will work best with the CCs in the weakened state. AS Wantsmore advises - warmup, wantsmores and then pump or stretch.

What I might do is the wantsmores with extending one day and with pumping the next and then a wantsmore rest day while maintaining 5days on two days off for the extending and pumping. From my short experience with wantmores they really give the dick a workover much like extending did in the early newbie days.

Originally Posted by monochrome
I do just manual exercises at the moment and wantsmore fulcrums is in my routine with other exercises and ADS. But I’m thinking about to throw in some pumping at low pressure for longer time after my fulcrum stretches and then ADS after warmdown.

I started out doing a few manual stretches in the early days before I discovered Thunders. I was 6 1/4” in my youth but a few years ago after my EQ declined I was below 5” The manual stretches got me back to 5 1/4” I then bought and extender and a few months discovered Thunders and PEGym. I am now 6 1/4” with an EG of 5 1/2” which is 1/2” better than before I pumped.

I have started trying to use the gold weights as an ADS but am still having a few issues with keeping them on. I am uncut and the extra skin does not help here. I find if I put some sort of wrapping just above the head the weights bear down on the Corona which causes my glans to shrink and allows the wrapping and weights to start sliding over my glans. If I push my spare skin up above the weights and wrap say half an inch above the groove I can get a better hold on the weights. One approach I have tried is to fit an autoxsleeve, slide the weights over it and then put a short length of another silicone sleeve on top at the bottom. That seems to hold but am not sure if it is really working as an ADS or just putting the stress back at the penis root. I also just got some grey (silver?) theraband and am going to try using it as a wrap but could use some advice on the best way to use it for this application.

Regards
Austfred

After my four days in a row pumping, I ended up having three days in a row off. Well, yesterday I did a manual stretch and jelq thing while in the shower. Just one cycle of five way stretches, followed by a hundred jelqs. Today I did a five minute warm up, a hundrd jelqs and then 20 minutes in the Bathmate. Best in the tube length was nineteen and a half centimeters, or seven and a half inches, an my girth hit five and seven eighthts right out of the tube. Twenty minutes of edging and it was back down to 5 and a half inches though.

Pumped today. five minute warm up, a hundred and fifty Wet jelqs, followed by twenty minutes in the pump. Same length as yesterday, five and three quarters in girth. Ten minutes edging, and girth was back to five and a half.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:31 AM.