Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Questions about the BATHMATE and my ROUTINE

Questions about the BATHMATE and my ROUTINE

Hey I’m new here and thats why I’m posting this in this section. Will the bathmate enhance gains or is it just a hype ? Where is the real proof that this is so? I’m active at Matters of size website and DLD says the Bathmate combined with the Slow squash jelqs will bring girth gains the fastest. Is this true? I do the squeeze base jelqinq and I gained 1/8th” in girth in two weeks back in april and it still remains. I have been experimenting and I would love a experienced bathmate user combined with manual methods to shed some light on the subject. Thanks.

Thank you sir, do you have a bathmate and do you think that the bathmate combined with manual routines are responsible for any of your gains?

I think the BM, combined with jelqing has given me 1/4” in girth that is permanent, and I get another 1/4” in girth that lasts 12-24 hours after a pumping session. Actually, I was hitting 5 5/8” msg this afternoon, and my usual girth would only be about 5 1/4”, so I really like my bathmate. I think it is my best girth gaining tool I’ve found.

Originally Posted by raybbaby

I think the BM, combined with jelqing has given me 1/4” in girth that is permanent, and I get another 1/4” in girth that lasts 12-24 hours after a pumping session. Actually, I was hitting 5 5/8” msg this afternoon, and my usual girth would only be about 5 1/4”, so I really like my bathmate. I think it is my best girth gaining tool I’ve found.

Wow that’s wonderful, I will experiment some more with it, have you tried the excercise from the matters of size website that DLD the man who runs the website, well he invented it. Google Matters of size free forums and search for “slow squash jelqs” he has alot of routines and claims to have gained 2 inches of permanent erect girth and 4 inches in erect length. He has a photo of it too. Just some advice if your interested in other excercises you could combine with the bathmate.

Originally Posted by Here2Gain
Thank you sir, do you have a bathmate and do you think that the bathmate combined with manual routines are responsible for any of your gains?

I just bought mine in August. I feel it’s too soon to give an opinion that’s worth anything as far as growth goes. I will say that my EQ has improved. I will also say that I’m happy with my purchase.

Originally Posted by sleepy278

I just bought mine in August. I feel it’s too soon to give an opinion that’s worth anything as far as growth goes. I will say that my EQ has improved. I will also say that I’m happy with my purchase.

Yeah I have had mine for awhile but have been very inconsistent, I will definately be expirementing with this and I will update with a new routine when I start my progress log here. Happy PE’ing.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Bathmate Users : the perfect length during session proportionate to your BPELrobbie2073Penis Pumps1003-12-2012 05:14 PM
1/2 inch gain - mixed routinestuzillaPenis Hangers912-15-2011 01:15 AM
Why length then girth combined routineshiby916Penis Enlargement902-14-2011 03:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 AM.