Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

QS-7 computerized pumping system. Any reviews?

Hey Fellas…. So we thought the QS-7 was DEAD. And it appears pump-toys is improving a few parts on it and bringing it back out! the thing about this pump which was so attractive was the :

1. Size
2. Quietness
3. Unlimited flexibility in programs
4. Super fast ability to change vacuum levels. They even have a program that can cause you to orgasm! No other pump has this.

Quoted from the pump toys QS-7 webpage:

“Dynamic Pumping does much more than entertain you!! Reports continue to come in confirming that it pumps you up faster, larger and with far less irritation than static pumping. We hear of dramatically intensified feelings; of pumping becoming a highly sensual experience. We are also hearing of improvements in ED conditions, improvements in circulation issues, harder erections and higher satisfaction with sexual experiences overall. QS-7 owners are discovering more everyday! “

I want a livelier flaccid and stronger and more consistent EQ’s…

Originally Posted by djrobins
Hey Fellas…. So we thought the QS-7 was DEAD. And it appears pump-toys is improving a few parts on it and bringing it back out!

Any timeline on when this is expecting to be completed by? Have you emailed them directly? As I’ve also seen the update on improving the product prior to selling again.

It wasn’t available when I was looking so I got a ctc 4000 instead, when will the qs-7 be on the market again I hope they are looking for American parts suppliers for the revamp, instead of the typical junk from China for 600 dollars I would expect a durable quality product

Originally Posted by sweeternuts
It wasn’t available when I was looking so I got a ctc 4000 instead, when will the qs-7 be on the market again I hope they are looking for American parts suppliers for the revamp, instead of the typical junk from China for 600 dollars I would expect a durable quality product

Agreed!

I am sitting here with 600 dollars when are they for sale… I’m more than happy to sell a fully functional vt9000 pm me of interested

The two years I have had the ctc 4000 it has gotten quite noisy being it’s a diaphram pump, it buzzes very loudly if ya do any dynamic pumping go rotary style pumps…

DJROBINS!

When they finally unveil the improvements and modifications to the QS-7 I would highly suggest for you to write a review of the product once you’ve purchased it. At this stage i haven’t heard of anything else being developed that will surpass or compete with the QS-7 specifically under the category of “Electric Dynamic Pumping”

Regards

Gofor8

Originally Posted by Gofor8
DJROBINS!

When they finally unveil the improvements and modifications to the QS-7 I would highly suggest for you to write a review of the product once you’ve purchased it. At this stage i haven’t heard of anything else being developed that will surpass or compete with the QS-7 specifically under the category of “Electric Dynamic Pumping”

Regards

Gofor8

It sounds like the pulsar is close and its an attractive looking product. Even learned it can stimulate enough to maintain an erection. So if they take too long or bsing with the qs7 then im gone.

Originally Posted by djrobins
It sounds like the pulsar is close and its an attractive looking product. Even learned it can stimulate enough to maintain an erection. So if they take too long or bsing with the qs7 then im gone.

Many might disagree with this comment but I feel from my short experience the size of the tube and shape play a significant role in the frequency and quality of erections while pumping. Obviously their is plenty of contributing factors as well to this pie chart question but just something I’ve notice again from my short experience so far. But yes the Pulsar has been great and is very compact and discreet and I’ve cut the noise down an additional 50% by using a noise cancellation case.

Originally Posted by Gofor8
Many might disagree with this comment but I feel from my short experience the size of the tube and shape play a significant role in the frequency and quality of erections while pumping. Obviously their is plenty of contributing factors as well to this pie chart question but just something I’ve notice again from my short experience so far. But yes the Pulsar has been great and is very compact and discreet and I’ve cut the noise down an additional 50% by using a noise cancellation case.

The less air it has to displace the quicker itll change vacuum levels.

Originally Posted by djrobins
The less air it has to displace the quicker itll change vacuum levels.

I feel like your comment should be passed onto the picking the”proper sized tube” thread as well as stating it here. This is a very valid point as most pump manufactures suggestions on picking a tube size lean towards too big rather than an accurate fit. Unless of course you purchase 3-4 tubes in a package deal then it wouldn’t be a problem.

Side note: I recently purchase a VelSeal Custom, Short (2.00” (51mm)|8”) with the E-Z angled entry option……very excited about this. It’s a full 1 inch shorter from other two tubes so this should hopefully help with more accurate gains.

Hasn’t this been off the market for almost 2 years? I remember looking At them in the past and was available.

I ended up ordering a DP4000. I purchased it over a month and have yet to get it and haven’t recieved a single email reply about the status. It has had a lot of great reviews so it’s the only thing that hasn’t stopped me from canceling my order and going for this if it was available.

Seems if it weren’t for the computerized custom programs … we would all be farther ahead moniterily and headache wise with poor customer service.

To jus get a refrigerator compressor,a milking pulsator, and a gauge with a leak valve to bleed the excess vacuum

I went to the tigerpumping web page and supposedly the QS-7 is still not released yet with it’s upgrades. Finding a used unit on ebay should be c is tool.

But then again is the Pulsar unit.

What was important to me that the pump could cycle fast enough to stimulate and maintain an erection, and even cause pleasure. I wasn’t going to use it for masturbation, but I believe maintaining an erection during the pumping is very benefitial for maintaining a large post pump size.

I also belive it’s benefitial to build up pleasure in your body. It will feel like taking the best care of yourself and treating yourself to the best the world has to offer.

Qs7

This pump is not currently being sold at pump toys. It appears they are having struggles getting parts. Check out the CTC DP 4000 or Vacutech Pulsar. Parting with the money is hard to do, but running pumping programs feels great! Much better than hand pumping.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 PM.