Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumps

Pumps

Is the Kaplan Pump any good? I’m thinking about ordering it. Also, it does increase length and girth? Im currently using Monkeybars Vac ADS and wanted to supplement it with a pump.

I want to increase girth, but i havent increased my length to what i want yet, will a pump help me increase length as well as girth?


06/01/2007 Bpel: 6.75" Nbpel: 5.75" Eg: 4.30"

06/25/2008 Bpel: 7.25" Npbel: 6.25" Eg 4.50"

12/22/2008 Bpel: 7.50" Npbel: 6.50" Eg 4.50"

I did a very fast Search of “Kaplan pump” and came up with pages of references.

There are so many posts here in the Pumper’s Forum written by guys who got both length and girth from pumping - often combined with other manual exercises, which is something a lot of us do.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by GGchase
Is the Kaplan Pump any good? I’m thinking about ordering it. Also, it does increase length and girth? Im currently using Monkeybars Vac ADS and wanted to supplement it with a pump.

I want to increase girth, but i havent increased my length to what i want yet, will a pump help me increase length as well as girth?


I second Avocet. Do the search, then read through the results.

I will throw out one quick observation, however. If you are considering the standard Kaplan cylinder, I’m personally not a fan of the tapered shape (wider at the base, narrowed toward the head) of the Kaplan cylinder. Depending on the shape of your penis, you could find yourself packing the cylinder at the head before you have achieved full expansion of the shaft.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Here’s a thread that you might find of interest regarding a user’s experience with a Kaplan pump and cylinder:

Dr. Kaplan Pump/Packing Tube/Is this bad/Pics


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Personally I would not get the Kaplan tube because it is tapered. I do not want to end up with a tapered penis.

I got this tube last Monday and have been very happy with it few times I have used it:

http://www.bostonpump.com/index.asp…WPROD&ProdID=12

What I like is the “built-in cockring” - basically that means the entrance is a little narrower than the tube, which results in:

— very easy to get a good seal
— there is no way your balls are going to get sucked into the tube.


You will need to get a pump with a gauge — if you go with Boston Pump I would get this one:

http://www.bostonpump.com/index.asp…EWPROD&ProdID=6

The cylinder took a little while to get it, as the company is a little slow. But it is a great cylinder so far, very well constructed. The company has a very good reputation.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Personally I would not get the Kaplan tube because it is tapered. I do not want to end up with a tapered penis.

I got this tube last Monday and have been very happy with it few times I have used it:

http://www.bostonpump.com/index.asp…WPROD&ProdID=12

What I like is the “built-in cockring” - basically that means the entrance is a little narrower than the tube, which results in:

— very easy to get a good seal
— there is no way your balls are going to get sucked into the tube.


You will need to get a pump with a gauge — if you go with Boston Pump I would get this one:

http://www.bostonpump.com/index.asp…EWPROD&ProdID=6

The cylinder took a little while to get it, as the company is a little slow. But it is a great cylinder so far, very well constructed. The company has a very good reputation.

Same here. I got the kit from boston pump and I love it. Very comfortable, efficient. Just make sure to order the right size for you. I got the 10” tube and already hitting 9” easy inside. I’ll have to get the footer in a couple months.

If i’m trying to gain length and girth? What would be the best to get. I think I’d have to go for the 1.75” diameter as my unit is ~ 1.5”. But length wise what would be good?


06/01/2007 Bpel: 6.75" Nbpel: 5.75" Eg: 4.30"

06/25/2008 Bpel: 7.25" Npbel: 6.25" Eg 4.50"

12/22/2008 Bpel: 7.50" Npbel: 6.50" Eg 4.50"

Originally Posted by GGchase
If i’m trying to gain length and girth? What would be the best to get. I think I’d have to go for the 1.75” diameter as my unit is ~ 1.5”. But length wise what would be good?

Get a 9 incher.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
truth about pumps and jelq?jackdanielPenis Pumps1507-24-2017 09:00 AM
LA pumps or Vacutech ..I'm new herechip douglasPenis Pumps1812-14-2005 12:17 AM
Where to buy good pumps in Australia?roloPenis Pumps507-30-2002 01:46 AM
Mityvac pumpsMothPenis Pumps304-16-2002 01:34 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30 PM.