Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping with a glans ring

12

Pumping with a glans ring

As reported by others pumping may produce donut like swelling of the tissue just underneath the glans.

I am not circumcised but I am experiencing similar problems.

Today I tried pumping using a glans ring (which must be very tight).

During the pumping session with the ring on, I made one observation:

- Very nice expansion of the glans.

After the session, I made two observations:

- No swelling just below the glans.

- Mild swelling of the entire shaft.

Specs of MY ring (the ring must sit very tight just behind the glans; otherwise, the vacuum will just pop it off):

Polished aluminum (light)
Smooth edges (comfortable)
Height: 1,15 cm (seems to be just right, might be a bit higher)
Internal diameter: 2,5 cm (tight)
External diameter: 3,5 cm (not so important, I believe)


Later - ttt

First progress report

I spent 2 weeks in cumbuco, brasil, kite surfing.

I had a lot of time to pump & clamp with the glans ring on.

The trip back took 2 days without any PE, so no residual swelling.

My lady, who knows about my PE efforts but is quite critical about it made the following statement after our first encounter: “your dick has changed”

I: “in what respect?”

S: “Shape: rounder, glans: thicker”

I: “like it?”

S: “yeah”

So I will continue for some time an give you an occasional progress report.


Later - ttt

I can’t imagine what you are talking about, I am sorry. I would need to see pictures to understand, even if I think about another clamp right where the glans meets the shaft that would still be difficult to do.

Regards,


Wanna.Be.Hung :cool:

She has gone from skeptical to liking it. Can’t beat those results! :up: :up:


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

The glans ring is placed right behind (outer end of the shaft) of the coronal ridge of the glans.

The ring must be so tight that you can barely get it on BEFORE clamping or pumping.

Originally Posted by W.B.H.
I can’t imagine what you are talking about, I am sorry. I would need to see pictures to understand, even if I think about another clamp right where the glans meets the shaft that would still be difficult to do.

Regards,


Later - ttt

OK I’d like to try this and the price at that site looks pretty good. One question, if it’s super tight going on and if you swell up bigger during pumping, how do you get it back off when you are done?

Hi ttt;

I’m thinking that for this purpose a plain, smooth rubber or neoprene “O” ring with a good fit might work better for guys whose glans is wide or prominent. Easier to apply and to take off?

A8


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
Hi ttt;

I’m thinking that for this purpose a plain, smooth rubber or neoprene “O” ring with a good fit might work better for guys whose glans is wide or prominent. Easier to apply and to take off?

A8


This is what I use. Didn’t prevent the doughnut though. Appearance wise, resulted in a nicely defined and slightly enlarged head.

I use half a drop of baby oil to get it off easier

Originally Posted by devilknight666
OK I’d like to try this and the price at that site looks pretty good. One question, if it’s super tight going on and if you swell up bigger during pumping, how do you get it back off when you are done?


Later - ttt

For me it works, but I agree, if you already have the mushroom, then a rubber or silikone ring might work better. But then:

- If you already have a mushroom, why enlarge your glans?

And

- To fuck, I find metal more sexy.

Originally Posted by avocet8
Hi ttt;

I’m thinking that for this purpose a plain, smooth rubber or neoprene “O” ring with a good fit might work better for guys whose glans is wide or prominent. Easier to apply and to take off?

A8


Later - ttt

I assume it may not prevent the donut because it is a bit more elastic; that - also @AVOCET - is the advantage of metal, it doesn’t give in.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
This is what I use. Didn’t prevent the doughnut though. Appearance wise, resulted in a nicely defined and slightly enlarged head.


Later - ttt

Clamping

I should add that clamping with a glans ring might be even more effective. To be on the safe side I am combining both, that is, I am starting with 1 or 2 clamping sessions followed by one pumping session.


Later - ttt

How did you determine the size you needed?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
WATER PUMPING > Air PumpingLongVehiclePenis Pumps26109-20-2016 09:29 AM
Giving Pumping Another TrybrianrexPenis Pumps701-15-2006 02:28 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 PM.