Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping Solely For Gains

Originally Posted by peforeal
Also, the girth expansion has occurred in the CS area and is more visible from the side view rather than from a top view.

This is where most of my pumping gains came from too. I’m glad you articulated it peforeal, because from the top down view it can seem like the same dick - but a side or bottom view seems to really bring out the gains that were hard to see beforehand.

Examine the dick from all angles pumpers!

Originally Posted by doubles
This is where most of my pumping gains came from too. I’m glad you articulated it peforeal, because from the top down view it can seem like the same dick - but a side or bottom view seems to really bring out the gains that were hard to see beforehand.

Examine the dick from all angles pumpers!

doubles,

Exactly. That’s why using a tape measure to quantify girth gains has been really important. If I were basing my PE effectiveness on just visual observations from the top or front views, I would certainly underestimate my gains.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by Chthonian
Is it possible to even it out? I’d be afraid of getting a tree trunk type dick. That’s not my thing.

The tree trunk shape is really not that noticeable or extreme when flaccid and hanging down in front of my ballsac. I actually like this shape. It has its advantages for certain kinds of sex. I think my basic shape was always like this, although it’s become more exaggerated with PE and when erect.

I think it’s possible to even it out somewhat. By my continuing to use a 2” tube when packing the base, I assume it will force more growth in the upper part of my shaft.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by peforeal
all4show,

Well, I use lots of lube on my dick before entering my 2” tube. I’m smaller in the glans area and bigger on the lower half of my dick, so it’s not that difficult to suck my lubed dick into the cylinder under vacuum pressure. When I enter, I pack the tube immediately on the lower half of my dick, and it takes me about 20-30 minutes to pack the smaller upper part of my shaft.

I usually start in the 2” tube first and then move into a 2.25” for another 30 minutes or so, taking breaks every 10 minutes or so. I also occasionally use a 2.5” tube. I originally started in a 1.75” cylinder years ago.

As far as consistency goes, I have a definite girth demarcation on my dick. From midshaft to base, I range dramatically from 6 - 7.25”, and from midshaft to right below the glans, I range from 6 - 5.25” or so. I have what I refer to as a tree-trunk or elephant trunk shaped dick.

My current girth goals are to equal out the girth of my dick from base to below the glans. I can achieve this result after pumping, but I’m working on this more symmetric look even when flaccid or unpumped.

Perforeal,

Your shape sounds like mine, I have tree trunk shape too, but I am a few years behind you. I started with a 1.75 and only used it a short time, it actually hurt at the base. I now use a 2” but I am already that size on the bottom normally and it does not take long to pack 80% up the shaft. It seems I am losing some effects of the pump if I do not move up? Also, it seems I am not as long and often measure shorter in the 2” tube. Would it be wise to move up or stage pump with 2” and 2.25?

Originally Posted by doubles
This is where most of my pumping gains came from too. I’m glad you articulated it peforeal, because from the top down view it can seem like the same dick - but a side or bottom view seems to really bring out the gains that were hard to see beforehand.

Examine the dick from all angles pumpers!

Doubles and Peforeal,

Are you saying that your dick is now more round than it used to be? Especially on the upper shaft?

If this is what you mean I would agree 100%.

Originally Posted by all4show
Doubles and Peforeal,

Are you saying that your dick is now more round than it used to be? Especially on the upper shaft?

If this is what you mean I would agree 100%.

If you mean that my dick has more depth to it from a side view rather than a flattened look, then I say yes.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by all4show
Perforeal,

Your shape sounds like mine, I have tree trunk shape too, but I am a few years behind you. I started with a 1.75 and only used it a short time, it actually hurt at the base. I now use a 2” but I am already that size on the bottom normally and it does not take long to pack 80% up the shaft. It seems I am losing some effects of the pump if I do not move up? Also, it seems I am not as long and often measure shorter in the 2” tube. Would it be wise to move up or stage pump with 2” and 2.25?

all4show,

When you experience a kind of plateauing while pumping, then it might be worth it to jumpstart or surprise your dick by going up a size to a 2.25” and start stage pumping between the 2” and 2.25”. This is what I’ve done going back to when I first started with my 1.75”.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Peforeal,

How do explain your girths larger than the tube?

Originally Posted by peforeal
The tree trunk shape is really not that noticeable or extreme when flaccid and hanging down in front of my ballsac. I actually like this shape. It has its advantages for certain kinds of sex. I think my basic shape was always like this, although it’s become more exaggerated with PE and when erect.

I think it’s possible to even it out somewhat. By my continuing to use a 2” tube when packing the base, I assume it will force more growth in the upper part of my shaft.

What kinds of sex would that be?

Peroreal- Do you have any suggestions on what the routine should look like? Do you think I should follow avocet8”s routine in his pumping 101 thread? I took your advise and I picked up the ace wrap and the wrist wrap. My pump should get here today. I plan on putting everything to work this weekend. Any help on the routine would be great..

B-7974


Starting length-6.0 starting girth-5.0 mid shaft

Goal-9x6-6.5 mid shaft

Originally Posted by all4show
Peforeal,

How do explain your girths larger than the tube?

All of our dicks are malleable to some degree, especially when semi-flaccid. When I’m pumping in the 2” cylinder, it’s a tight fit on the lower half of my dick, and I’m probably getting a lot more internal compression from the vacuum pumping. When I exit the tube, my dick can expand outward (no longer subject to the compression of the cylinder), and my girth is larger. That’s about the best explanation I can give.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by Chthonian
What kinds of sex would that be?

Oral or anal.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by b-7974
Peroreal- Do you have any suggestions on what the routine should look like? Do you think I should follow avocet8”s routine in his pumping 101 thread? I took your advise and I picked up the ace wrap and the wrist wrap. My pump should get here today. I plan on putting everything to work this weekend. Any help on the routine would be great..

B-7974

I think avocet8’s routine is a good one to follow until you’ve become a more seasoned pumper. The big caution is to try not to overdo a good thing. With pumping, you need to give your dick time over many weeks/sessions to become conditioned to expanding and adapting in this manner. Pushing the envelope unnecessarily by using too high vacuum pressure or staying too long in the tube will only exhaust and irritate your tissues and/or overfatigue your penis.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

You said you had a tree trunk shape to begin with. Do you think someone with an evenly girthed penis all the way up to the glans will get the same shape, or will it remain basically the same for them, as it seems to for you?

Do you have a bigger head than when you started? I’d like me head to be a bit thicker as well. Do the glans expand from pumping, and is it permanent?

Originally Posted by Chthonian
You said you had a tree trunk shape to begin with. Do you think someone with an evenly girthed penis all the way up to the glans will get the same shape, or will it remain basically the same for them, as it seems to for you?

Do you have a bigger head than when you started? I’d like me head to be a bit thicker as well. Do the glans expand from pumping, and is it permanent?

chthonian,

The glans does expand while pumping, and I have achieved some small permanent gains which are just not as dramatic as what’s happened on the lower part of my shaft.

If you have an evenly girthed penis to begin with, I don’t think that pumping will cause a substantial deviation from your basic shape. I think pumping just enhances what you’re born with.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.