Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping risk

Pumping risk

According to:
http://www.healingcare4u.org/MaleSe…ponsiveness.pdf

“It should be noted that use of a vacuum pump for penis enlargement purposes is not without
risk. The repeated artificial stretching and engorgement of spongy penile tissues can result in
scarring and other problems. Blood trapped in penile tissues for too long a period can also have
negative effects and consequences, (although it appears the use of an electric variable vacuum
penis pump can circumvent this).”

Does anyone know how to avoid blood to be trapped in the the penile tissue for too long?

Thanks in advance.
jlichtenberg

You are the one who is in control of the length of your workout.

I believe the damage that is mostly talked about is having an erection for 4 hours or more, but that is not easy to do.

If you end up having a one hour PE session, that is a pretty long session. Most guys do a lot less then that.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
You are the one who is in control of the length of your workout.

I believe the damage that is mostly talked about is having an erection for 4 hours or more, but that is not easy to do.

If you end up having a one hour PE session, that is a pretty long session. Most guys do a lot less then that.


Right.

Keep it 5 in hg or less. Keep your sets to 15 minutes or less to begin with. If you watch your vacuum force and avoid edema, its hard to go wrong.

Hi - I posted the link to that paper, and discussed this with the author. Basically, I believe he was talking about some guys who pump for an hour or longer. If you are pumping for 1/2 hour, dropping the pressure every 5-10 minutes, using reasonable pressure, etc., you should be fine. The author actually recommends the method, but was referring to misuse.

Thanks. I was just wondering, if you had to do some kind of massage. But I’ll keep it under under ½ hour and under 5 hg, dropping pressure every 5 minutes.

Visit the pumpers forum and do more reading.

Might want to supplement it with some reading in the injuries forum also.


I was gonna say, RootCap's hot. - kitten

Originally Posted by jlichtenberg

Thanks. I was just wondering, if you had to do some kind of massage. But I’ll keep it under under ½ hour and under 5 hg, dropping pressure every 5 minutes.

Second RootCap. You may not even need as high as 5 inHg vacuum.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I was interested in this guy’s recommendation for Evening Primrose Oil to support PE growth;

http://www.healingcare4u.org/MaleSe…ponsiveness.pdf

I couldn’t see any obvious commercial motive, but I would appreciate the views of members who are more experienced in the nutritional side of PE.

Needless to say I am now taking EPO! (Not the 6000mg recommended, but an experimental 3000mg).

You might be interested in wantsmore’s experience:

wantsmore - Best Jelq Lube EVER!

He used EPO as part of his jelq lube formulation.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by irishjim
I was interested in this guy’s recommendation for Evening Primrose Oil to support PE growth;

http://www.healingcare4u.org/MaleSe…ponsiveness.pdf

I couldn’t see any obvious commercial motive, but I would appreciate the views of members who are more experienced in the nutritional side of PE.

Needless to say I am now taking EPO! (Not the 6000mg recommended, but an experimental 3000mg).

Let us now your experiences. I know that computerguy also tries the recommendated nutritions, and I just ordered the same and will report back.

Originally Posted by jlichtenberg
Let us now your experiences. I know that computerguy also tries the recommendated nutritions, and I just ordered the same and will report back.

I will certainly report any progress. I haven’t gained anything in years, so if I do manage some gains from this return to regular pumping, then there is a reasonable possibility that the EPO has contributed in some positive way.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
New look at Water PumpingsparkyxPenis Pumps1905-18-2013 12:12 PM
Pumping To Treat EDavocet8Penis Pumps701-28-2009 10:11 PM
Pumping and Hanging/Stretching for length gainsSimonClassPenis Enlargement2412-02-2006 09:50 PM
My Marathon Shock Pumping Routine (Dick and then Balls)peforealPenis Pumps3411-27-2004 11:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 PM.