Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

pumping question?

12

Do not use a heat lamp to warm up the penis. It will help bring blood into the penis but it will not help stop some of the problems associated with pumping.
The only thing I found that help stop the problems associated with pumping is Wet heat “hot water” Soak a rag in hot water and then wrap the hot wet rag around your penis.

That is the only thing I found to help combat most if not all the problems associated with pumping.

Originally Posted by GSpotMassagerS

Do not use a heat lamp to warm up the penis.

Okay, (supposing I go to a hot-wrap warm up), what about using the lamp to keep the tube and penis warm during pumping and manual exercises? This idea came highly recommended by sparkyx in the Pumping 101 thread.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Yea that is good. Maybe use the lamp to heat up the rag when it cools also. I use hot water but a friend told me he uses hot oil and it worked better than water because it doesn’t cool as soon and stays hot longer. I do not use hot oil but I think it will aid in pumping. I think it might soften the penis tissue enough to allow it to stretch easier.

Do you use an infrared heat lamp? Those are the best to use for what you want to use them for. They are especially made for therapy purposes. I have one that I use also but it only help draw blood into the penis and doesn’t help stop some of the other problems with pumping.

Maybe you can use the heat lamp to help heat up the oil. I used mine to heat up some baby oil before but not for PE.

Originally Posted by GSpotMassagerS
Yea that is good. Maybe use the lamp to heat up the rag when it cools also. I use hot water but a friend told me he uses hot oil and it worked better than water because it doesn’t cool as soon and stays hot longer. I do not use hot oil but I think it will aid in pumping. I think it might soften the penis tissue enough to allow it to stretch easier.

Do you use an infrared heat lamp? Those are the best to use for what you want to use them for. They are especially made for therapy purposes. I have one that I use also but it only help draw blood into the penis and doesn’t help stop some of the other problems with pumping.

Maybe you can use the heat lamp to help heat up the oil. I used mine to heat up some baby oil before but not for PE.


Yeah I use a 250 watt Heat Ray IR. As far as heatin up the oil, I find the Astroglide (my lube of choice) heats up nicely and sort of acts as a hot oil during my massages. Had 2 light pumping sessions yesterday and I seem to be responding well, especially after wrapping with an ACE for 5-6 hours. Thanks for your input/insight!
Cheers.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by GSpotMassagerS
Do not use a heat lamp to warm up the penis. It will help bring blood into the penis but it will not help stop some of the problems associated with pumping.
The only thing I found that help stop the problems associated with pumping is Wet heat “hot water” Soak a rag in hot water and then wrap the hot wet rag around your penis.

That is the only thing I found to help combat most if not all the problems associated with pumping.

I agree that wet heat is better generally, but it will have no affect on “most of the problems.” They are caused by individual, and usually excessive, approaches.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
I agree that wet heat is better generally, but it will have no affect on “most of the problems.” They are caused by individual, and usually excessive, approaches.

Actually The hot water helps me out by not letting the penis bruise as easy and it allows the penis get bigger faster without having to pump at high pressures to see results in the tube. Because that is the only gain I seen when pumping with high pressures was inside the tube. I pumped for months with high pressures and never seen any lasting results until I started pumping with less pressure and also started doing my hand exercises. But when I use hot water I tend be able to do a longer workout before I start getting penis fatigue. But the oil I tried last not didn’t help to stop or slow down the bruising at all so do not use oil to warm up the penis use hot water. I should have stuck with my experiences and stuck with what I knew worked for me. I know everybody is not the same and may not bruise as easy as I do but it helps some other problems also.

If you are buising, you are doing it wrong. Re-think your routine.


_______________

avocet8

I did I started using hot water instead of pumping raw without warming up. That is what works for me. I have a good routine and I do not get any bruising if I warm up the penis for at lease 10 minutes before and after each full workout.

I see good results by pumping real low pressures and doing my hand exercises.

Oh yea the new exercise I found out about where you grip the penis and hold all the blood in the penis and force all the blood toward the head of the penis works real real good also.

GSpot.

Excellent post. Can you tell us more about the white blood cells factor?

Rhadames

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 PM.