Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping or Clamping?

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

True story! Doesn’t matter what kind of PE we are talking about, always use heat. That should be a rule somewhere.

True. :) I have thought about using a warm wash cloth while pumping. But it’s too much work to warm it up then it goes cold in a matter of minutes. So I always use a warm wrap after my sessions, and in between. This does explain why I break every 15 minutes. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
True. :) I have thought about using a warm wash cloth while pumping. But it’s too much work to warm it up then it goes cold in a matter of minutes. So I always use a warm wrap after my sessions, and in between. This does explain why I break every 15 minutes. :)

Ever tried an IR lamp? They are pretty amazing for PE heat applications.

I don’t even know what that is. Haha.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Infrared lamp. Like what you get at a pet store for reptiles.

How much are they? And how would I use that while in the tube?


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Like $20 or so depending on wattage, which reflector you buy and whether you buy a bulb or emitter.

You would just have it shine right on the tube, adjusting the distance from the tube as to not cook yourself. IR heat penetrates very deeply, that is why it works so well for PE, and reptiles. It’s a little known fact that all reptiles are big fans of deep penetration. ;)

Yep, especially for pumping as it can penetrate the tube well. They also make IR heating pads that you could wrap around the tube, but they are much more expensive usually.

IR isn’t the same as UV, correct? I wouldn’t want my dick sun burnt.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

I did both, but I got better results clamping, so I prefer clamping, But as I have mentioned many times here. There is an art to clamping. First of all, you have to know how to put on the clamp. Yeah, there is certain way to put on the clamp so you can get the most expansion possible. If you go to my thread, I think it is somewhere between post #50 and Post #64 I explain how I prepare my clamps and I also posted pictures.

I prefer clamping over pumping, plus clamps are inexpensive.

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
IR isn’t the same as UV, correct? I wouldn’t want my dick sun burnt.

Opposite end of the light spectrum. Will not cause Sun burns. :)

Originally Posted by tntjockey
I did both, but I got better results clamping, so I prefer clamping, But as I have mentioned many times here. There is an art to clamping. First of all, you have to know how to put on the clamp. Yeah, there is certain way to put on the clamp so you can get the most expansion possible. If you go to my thread, I think it is somewhere between post #50 and Post #64 I explain how I prepare my clamps and I also posted pictures.

I prefer clamping over pumping, plus clamps are inexpensive.


Maybe do you mean these:
tntjockey - I have reached my goals
tntjockey - I have reached my goals?

I’d love to try clamping but it’s quite a commitment, both in gear and hiding the gear. I’ve been clamping for years and still gaining. If I level off I may have to make the jump to the pump.

The expert pumper here is gprent. He has had great success pumping.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:43 PM.