Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping gave me discoloration

123

Pumping gave me discoloration

I just want to state that pumping in excess of 7 “hg gave me a pretty darkened salami.

I think it is important to say that, since some people claim that pumping reduces discoloration.

I got all of my discoloration from pumping, so I felt I had to straighten that out for those who care about keeping their salami pink (provided they were born with a pink salami).

God bless,

Mentula

Well, you need to get conditioned to those higher pressures…then burst capillaries are not an issue. Stop saying salami btw…it’s offensive and rather dirty.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

mentula, perhaps you could just pump at less than 7 inHg.

What’s offensive about salami, Clubber?

Is that more offensive than referring to it as a “extremely fat meat log”? I saw that in a another recent post:

Clubber - I like my little flaccid


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Now THERE’S an idea!


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Pfft, penis is so 20th century.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by Clubber
Well, you need to get conditioned to those higher pressures…then burst capillaries are not an issue. Stop saying salami btw…it’s offensive and rather dirty.

I am pretty conditioned and have been pumping on and off for many years. I think 7 “hg is pretty common pressure.

Hey let me understand why “salami” is offensive to you because I really can’t see the offense. Is calling it “weiner” an offense? A salami is just a bigger better weiner so what’s up with that?

In any case, no offense is intended. But please explain.

God bless,

Mentula

Many pumpers advise not to go above 5 hg, Ive done higher before for short period of times and I noticed discoloration creeping up.

Originally Posted by mentula
I am pretty conditioned and have been pumping on and off for many years. I think 7 “hg is pretty common pressure.

Hey let me understand why “salami” is offensive to you because I really can’t see the offense. Is calling it “weiner” an offense? A salami is just a bigger better weiner so what’s up with that?

In any case, no offense is intended. But please explain.

God bless,

Mentula


I really don’t think salami is offensive, I was just fucking with you…but I think you should switch it up a bit….it really doesn’t matter though. I guess I got a little grossed out because I have salami in my refrigerator.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

So basically you don’t want to feel homo when you eat salami? Is that the psychological association? Aarrgghh!!

Talking about discoloration, has anybody tried hydrogen peroxide to bleach the skin? Just curious but I dont’ want to do the guinea pig on that one.

Originally Posted by Clubber
Stop saying salami btw…it’s offensive and rather dirty.

:rolling:

Pocket rocket, choad, wang, willie, wee-wee, man chowder dispenser, weiner, frankfurter, larry, jack-in-the-box, noodle, captain winkie, better than chocolate, “IT”, one eyed monster, magic wand, joystick, salamander, snake, tool, power drill, bologna pony, unit, package, etc., etc..

Anything but salami!

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wikisaurus:p enis/more


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Kielbasa.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by iamaru
:rolling:

Pocket rocket, choad, wang, willie, wee-wee, man chowder dispenser, weiner, frankfurter, larry, jack-in-the-box, noodle, captain winkie, better than chocolate, “IT”, one eyed monster, magic wand, joystick, salamander, snake, tool, power drill, bologna pony, unit, package, etc., etc..

Anything but salami!

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wikisaurus:p enis/more


Anything but salami is right. Just something about the word salami and imagining an actual salami, and comparing it to penises just turns my stomach the wrong way for some reason. It is just plain wrong.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by mentula
So basically you don’t want to feel homo when you eat salami? Is that the psychological association? Aarrgghh!!

Talking about discoloration, has anybody tried hydrogen peroxide to bleach the skin? Just curious but I dont’ want to do the guinea pig on that one.


Seriously, you don’t need to worry about pumping discoloration once you’re really conditioned to the higher pressures. Personally, like to max out at around 8-10 Hg at times and I don’t get the spotting anymore. If I were to stop pumping for two days, my dick would look beat up again. I think you need to pump everyday to avoid this problem actually; that’s the ticket.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Try re-warming back up every other set. I like a hot bath. Also, jelqing in between pumping sets (30-40) will help tremendously.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
my discoloration follow upClubberPenis Enlargement4002-22-2009 10:22 AM
Pumping: porn, pressure, duration and restdaboogiesPenis Pumps502-22-2007 02:50 PM
Pumping helping with discolorationwanttwomorePenis Enlargement Basics205-14-2005 04:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 PM.