Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping for years

I have heard that the most effective way to obtain gains is to combine manual exercises and after that, use the pump.

For instance,

The reason or ‘idea’ of jelqing is to fill and force blood into your dick, and expand the inner walls to gradually/eventually allow more blood to fill the penis, and essentially have a bigger dick.

I did all types of jelqing, and manual stretch, hanging jelq combos etc etc and never got a good ‘plump’ after jelqing. At all different types of erection levels over long periods of time.

It seems as though pumping—actually does—what jelqing is meant to do.
Expanding the penis slowly and gradually, and over time it will allow the penis to get bigger.
And when I get done pumping-I have a good plump feel, like my dick actually did expand-unlike jelqing—because when pumping, your dick actually is expanding.

If that makes sense

So Gentlemen what is the general consensus: pump then jelk or jelk then pump?

Merlin

Originally Posted by merlinthewizard
So Gentlemen what is the general consensus: pump then jelk or jelk then pump?

Merlin


Both! I attribute the majority of my length gains to pumping.
I’m not sure why I ever stopped as a matter of fact? I’ve kept all of the gains made and consider them permanent.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Maxtro
Is there anybody who can contribute most of their gains to pumping?

I did it for 2-3 months and I’m disappointed with the lack of results.

That’s because 2-3 months doesn’t seem like enough time to see results.

Really with pumping it looks like the first things you should see are improved EQ, (including morning and nightly wood) and the base of the shaft packing the bottom of the pump. Over the next year or so the rest of the cylinder will be packed, but the pumping has to be consistent.

I’ve been pumping for four months now after suffering from ED and my EQ has been improving. I notice that at least 2 inches of the base of my shaft pack the bottom of the cylinder, (whereas at the beginning it didn’t pack at all) and I could swear I’ve seen some temporary gains for a few days. I’m pretty sure if I stick with pumping for the next year I’ll end up seeing true gains, the signs are already there.


3/13/09 - BPEL - 7.2 EL - 6.7 EG - 5.0

4/20/10 - BPEL - 7.5 EL - 7.0 EG - 5.6-5.9 depending on EQ

Titleist

You have a 9bp pipe. Impressive

You say you gained most length from pumping. What size did you start at?

Originally Posted by the tiger
Titleist

You have a 9bp pipe. Impressive

You say you gained most length from pumping. What size did you start at?


I started at 7.75.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

How long did your sessions last tiger? i.e. 3 sets of 10minutes? Everyday?


-The Only Way to Lose is to Fail to Try-

01/02/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 18.5cm / BPFSL 20.3cm / Girth12.5cm - 10 minute pump, 20 jelqs, 5 minute pump 20 jelqs ~2.5-3hg 1 on 2 off.

01/09/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 19cm / BPFSL 20.5cm / Girth12.7cm / BPELIP 19.2cm

Originally Posted by beenie169

How long did your sessions last tiger? i.e. 3 sets of 10minutes? Everyday?

Once conditioned I did it from the time I got home until I went to sleep. Two to three hours at low pressure and a heating pad which is a must. I stayed elongated at nine inches for hours every day. I’d get an hour before work as well.

Sorry, you were responding to Tiger.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I’ve been pumping for over 2 years. Gained my first perminant quarter inch in length after 2 months of pumping back in 2008.


(Starting size) (NBPEL: 8 Inches), (BPEL: 8.5 Inches) (BPFSL: Didn't measure then), (Midshaft Girth: 5.2 Inches), (Base Girth: 5.5 Inches)
(Current size) (NBPEL: 9.3 Inches), (BPEL: 9.7 Inches), (BPFSL: 10.3 Inches), (Midshaft Girth: 5.8 Inches), (Base Girth: 6.35 Inches)
(Final Goal) To be the next Mandingo LOL.

Banned.

Thanks Titleist, I was actually going to ask you next but kind of wish you hadn’t spoken now! From time you got home till you slept?? 3hrs? Dedication, I’ll give you that and it obviously paid off for you…Did you jelq in between sets of just keep the tube on for all that time?

Saiyan22- I’ve read a lot of what you have written but not much about pumping- what was the routine you gained from like? Did you see an instant increase in length or it just gradually came?


-The Only Way to Lose is to Fail to Try-

01/02/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 18.5cm / BPFSL 20.3cm / Girth12.5cm - 10 minute pump, 20 jelqs, 5 minute pump 20 jelqs ~2.5-3hg 1 on 2 off.

01/09/2014 - NBPEL 16.5cm / BPEL 19cm / BPFSL 20.5cm / Girth12.7cm / BPELIP 19.2cm

I am currently doing 3x10mins monday thru friday.

I may increase this, as times goes on. Possibly 3x20. Just don’t want to overdue it, to soon and end up with a broken dick.

Originally Posted by beenie169
Thanks Titleist, I was actually going to ask you next but kind of wish you hadn’t spoken now! From time you got home till you slept?? 3hrs? Dedication, I’ll give you that and it obviously paid off for you…Did you jelq in between sets of just keep the tube on for all that time?

I would jelq as well as leave it in the tube. Heat is the biggest key. Be careful as you need to work up to pumping that amount of time per day. I got to the point I didn’t get any donuts or blisters. It was the heat with the sensible pressure that allowed me to go for that amount of time. Pumping is nice because you can do other things while getting your routine in.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I would jelq as well as leave it in the tube. Heat is the biggest key. Be careful as you need to work up to pumping that amount of time per day. I got to the point I didn’t get any donuts or blisters. It was the heat with the sensible pressure that allowed me to go for that amount of time. Pumping is nice because you can do other things while getting your routine in.

You mention how you would do multiple tasks while you pumped. I do the same thing but it should be known that if you do maintain an actual erection, you reduce edema substantially and possibly increase real expansion. I don’t know why the perceived phenomena exists but it should be considered a PE pumping fact. To exemplify what I’m talking about; lets say if I was watching porn while pumping and was maintaining a good state of arousal and erection VS. watching TV or reading and not being aroused or actually erect, despite looking like I am erect via pumping, which forces a perceived erection due to the state of expansion under the vacuum pressure; I will get less edema by staying erect.

Why did you stop pumping T? Was it the edema?

The reason I hate edema is because I never truly know how big I really am and have to estimate by subtracting around a quarter of an inch of girth after a recent session or an eighth of an inch 24 hours after my last pumping session; I also despise the flabbiness and the lack of definition which makes it look thinner in my opinion.

The way that I sort of perceive my actual size at any given moment is by saying to my self: “Look, I started with 7 * 5, and I am substantially bigger then my original size and my flaccid is larger then my original erect girth,” the size I truly am is totally irrelevant due to the fact that PE is not permanent, but permanent enough as a wise man once said. Your size is how big you are at any given moment, hence what you perceive is what your actual size is at any given place or time.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Clubber

Did/do you do pumping as often as titleist? What is/was your typical routine that brought you gains?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 AM.