Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping for PE, then pumping for sex

12

Pumping for PE, then pumping for sex

Going to invest in my first pump, looking at the Leluv pump on eBay (9x1.75” with gauge). I PE in the morning. Length is going fine, but I want to start adding girth.

However, I also think it would be cool to pump at night before having sex with my wife, just to get a good expansion. Would doing this (pumping for PE in the morning, pumping for sex at night) be too much on my penis? I’m talking around a 12 hour break between.


Start: BPEL: 5.25" EG: ~4.5"

Current: BPEL: ~ 6.75" MSEG: ~4.75" BG: 4.825" BPFSL: 7"

Initial Goal: NBPEL: 7" EG: 5" Long Term Goal: 7.5" x 5.25-5.50"

No problem. When I started pumping, I did a 20 minute session in the morning and another 20 minute session at night. I did this 5 or 6 days a week. I also did manual exercises and after three years I had gained 0ver 3/4” in girth .


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
No problem. When I started pumping, I did a 20 minute session in the morning and another 20 minute session at night. I did this 5 or 6 days a week. I also did manual exercises and after three years I had gained 0ver 3/4” in girth .

Agreed. When I first started getting serious about PE all I did was pump and I worked up to doing it twice a day everyday for 20 minutes. Sometimes even multiple sessions, but all at low pressure. Never had a problem with overwork.

Did you find the extra expansion from the pump was maintained well for sex?


Start: BPEL: 5.25" EG: ~4.5"

Current: BPEL: ~ 6.75" MSEG: ~4.75" BG: 4.825" BPFSL: 7"

Initial Goal: NBPEL: 7" EG: 5" Long Term Goal: 7.5" x 5.25-5.50"

For me yeah, It’s noticable, but I don’t do it all that often. Sex is usually spontaneous and I don’t stop to run and pump first. But when it happens that way it can be fun!


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

I have ED so I often pump in order to achieve an erection. However, in order to maintain the erection, I need to apply a tight constriction band. In this scenario, I am able to maintain an additional 1/2” to 3/4” in additional girth as compared to my unpumped erection achieved with a Trimix injection. Unfortunately, Trimix doesn’t work well after pumping so a have no experience with a pumped up erection without a constriction band.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Dwarren

I always read about you saying that your pumping gains were permanent . And now you are saying that your nearly an inch gains are because you do a constriction on your penis

Please can you tell me if they are permanent or no ?

I am a pumper and you know that here is a big debate about pumping gains .

Originally Posted by sr. spock
Dwarren
I always read about you saying that your pumping gains were permanent . And now you are saying that your nearly an inch gains are because you do a constriction on your penis
Please can you tell me if they are permanent or no ?
I am a pumper and you know that here is a big debate about pumping gains .

One doesn’t exclude the other. You will always get temporary expansion with all girth work, but given enough time and consistency you will start to see permanent gains as well, after the temporary expansion subsides.

I have increased my permanent girth by over 3/4 inches. When I pump and constrict I add an additional 1/2 to 3/4 inch in girth. When I started PE over four years ago, my MSEG was 4.4.” Currently, my perminant MSEG is 5.25” and after pumping and constriction I can achieve a MSEG between 5.75” and 6”, depending on how long I have remained under vacuum.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

dtwarren, do you find your penis to be rigid and hard or is it soft and spongy? That was my only concern about doing this with a pump is coming out of it and not being rigid enough to give my wife full enjoyment.


Start: BPEL: 5.25" EG: ~4.5"

Current: BPEL: ~ 6.75" MSEG: ~4.75" BG: 4.825" BPFSL: 7"

Initial Goal: NBPEL: 7" EG: 5" Long Term Goal: 7.5" x 5.25-5.50"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I have ED so I often pump in order to achieve an erection. However, in order to maintain the erection, I need to apply a tight constriction band. In this scenario, I am able to maintain an additional 1/2” to 3/4” in additional girth as compared to my unpumped erection achieved with a Trimix injection. Unfortunately, Trimix doesn’t work well after pumping so a have no experience with a pumped up erection without a constriction band.

hey dtwarren,

Could you please tell me the reason why you find trimix after pumping,not okay? Also have you tried trimix BEFORE pumping?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Not entirely sure, but In my opinion, pumping increases the volume of blood in the CCs such that the Trimix injection is diluted and becomes less effective. Other users of Trimix on franktalk.org report similar findings.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Not entirely sure, but In my opinion, pumping increases the volume of blood in the CCs such that the Trimix injection is diluted and becomes less effective. Other users of Trimix on franktalk.org report similar findings.

I see. What about trimix before pumping ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

A two set low pressure before sex will have you expanded nicely with no sponge like effects.

Pumping gains are permanent if you make them so.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by alin

I see. What about trimix before pumping ?

Over the weekend, I did have a nice 1.5 hour erection after a Trimix injection and 50 mg of Viagra. I used it mostly for spooning and foreplay but when it started to fade a bit so to bring it back up to full hardness, I pumped it up and slipped on a constriction band and continued for another 30 minutes with one of the hardest erections in several years; however, I did need to keep the constriction band on.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
New look at Water PumpingsparkyxPenis Pumps1905-18-2013 12:12 PM
Pumping research at the minute19052010Penis Pumps406-06-2010 04:03 PM
Pumping To Treat EDavocet8Penis Pumps701-28-2009 10:11 PM
My Marathon Shock Pumping Routine (Dick and then Balls)peforealPenis Pumps3411-27-2004 11:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:02 PM.