Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping confusion

Pumping confusion

I know this has been asked before, I search and read a lot in forum but I m still confused. More confused than ever.

The half members saying that there are permanent results from pumping (only pumping for PE)
The other half saying you cannot have permanent results and in overall pumping is a waste of time.

And why so hate with kaplan pumps? I just bought one and I m afraid I throw my money and this is not a cheap pump. But I didn’t understand why this pump is not good. Doesn’t use the same technology with other pumps? What is a pump? Are there pump with for permanent results and pumps with not permanent results?

Dr kaplan saying that you can have permanent results in 10 months? Is that a lie or not? I don’t expect my ornament results from his pump but have to know whats teh use of pumping in PE finally.

My plan is a combination of manual PE and pumping.
Do you think that pumping can destroy my PE routine? And not having results cause of pumping? Or it’s only just a waste of time? Or it will not affect my PE routine so I don’t have to worry for negative results?

Call me newb or whatever you want but I can’t make a point in this issue. I have read and search threads from 3 years back about pumping, everyone saying a different thing. And I can’t understand this “hate” for dr kaplan here.

After all these I m thinking quit pumping before I start this! Too much confusion!


Starting stats: JAN 09: 7 3/8" BPEL x 5 1/2" EG mid-shaft

Goal for the first 12 months: 8 1/2" BPEL x 6 1/2" EG mid-shaft and a bigger head.. :D

Goal for life: 9 1/2" BPEL x 7 1/2" EG mid-shaft !

Originally Posted by tiger111
I know this has been asked before, I search and read a lot in forum but I m still confused. More confused than ever.

The half members saying that there are permanent results from pumping (only pumping for PE)
The other half saying you cannot have permanent results and in overall pumping is a waste of time.

And why so hate with kaplan pumps? I just bought one and I m afraid I throw my money and this is not a cheap pump. But I didn’t understand why this pump is not good. Doesn’t use the same technology with other pumps? What is a pump? Are there pump with for permanent results and pumps with not permanent results?

Dr kaplan saying that you can have permanent results in 10 months? Is that a lie or not? I don’t expect my ornament results from his pump but have to know whats teh use of pumping in PE finally.

My plan is a combination of manual PE and pumping.
Do you think that pumping can destroy my PE routine? And not having results cause of pumping? Or it’s only just a waste of time? Or it will not affect my PE routine so I don’t have to worry for negative results?

Call me newb or whatever you want but I can’t make a point in this issue. I have read and search threads from 3 years back about pumping, everyone saying a different thing. And I can’t understand this “hate” for dr kaplan here.

After all these I m thinking quit pumping before I start this! Too much confusion!

The thing I don’t like about Kaplan is the tapered cylinders. I prefer constant diameter straight walled cylinders. The other main complaint about Kaplan is reliability as the pump tends to break.

Yes, you get permanent results for pumping, but you have to use the proper techniques and you have to stick with it and not give up. PE takes a long time and most people give up before giving it a fair chance to work.

Proper techniques include using lower pressures (4-5”hg) and longer pump sessions with multiple 10-15 minute sets with jelqing in between pump sets.

Now, get to work with your pump and do it right. Start off slow until you get used to the new process you are putting your cock through, but no matter how much experience you get, keep the pressure low and just increase the time.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I have experiense with pumping but never as a PE excersise. Just for fun.
I had a cheap pump and thats why I bought kaplan pump, to start working seriously. This one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bigpictu…0&I'm=12107

To be honest I m not expecting my gains from pumping, I m planning to work serious and be patient with PE. I m not stupid to hurt my dick ;) Will start clamps after 2-3 months with 1 min sessions at most. Now I m loyal on newbie routine, I m taking all recommendations from guys like you as a gift. Your knowledge will save my time and my dick.

Thank a lot for the reply mate :D


Starting stats: JAN 09: 7 3/8" BPEL x 5 1/2" EG mid-shaft

Goal for the first 12 months: 8 1/2" BPEL x 6 1/2" EG mid-shaft and a bigger head.. :D

Goal for life: 9 1/2" BPEL x 7 1/2" EG mid-shaft !

This is one of those topics that you won’t get a consistent answer from even the vet’s, as I’m sure you’ve looked for in your forum searches. Trust me there have been many such topics since I originally joined a couple of years ago. While I do not consider myself a pumping guru, I will tell you this. If there’s one thing I’ve learned both personally and on these forums about PE is the fact that no 1 thing is going to be the “magic pill”. You may find something that works great for a while, but you will eventually outgrow it and have to alter your technique or even your entire routine. The same thing goes with pumping, so your idea of including pumping as a part of your routine is spot on, just make sure you don’t overdo it.

I personally started pumping for one major reason. Jelqing and stretching were leaving me with a somewhat “baseball bat” affect no matter how much I changed the routine, pumping seemed to even that out. I also have a slight bend to the left that was becoming more pronounced with PE, pumping helped that as well.

The “hate” for Kaplan, and many others like him, if you read back far enough and can dig up some old threads, is all about these purported PE “experts” who are usually full of shit (excuse my french), and sucking money our of guys like us. In so many cases these so called experts don’t even believe that PE is real. Those of us who have learned that it is real have a deep resentment towards these “snake oil vendors” who are just looking to make a quick buck off guys.


Posting 'newbie' but 2+ year lurker and PEer.

Start: ~6" BPEL, ~5" MSEG (If I remember correctly) Now: 7.25" BPEL, 5.25" MSEG (After an 8 month break) GOAL: I'll be finished when I'm done.

*** ALWAYS mind your PI's and EQ's :) *** PE takes knowledge, time, and commitment. If you can't do that, you can't PE. ***

The guys that have gotten gains from pumping say you can. The guys who haven’t say you can’t. So the logical conclusion is; you can, but not everyone does.

The most sensible approach is to listen to the guys who have gotten gains and learn from them if you want to pump. Gprent is one who has done very well with pumping…I would pay attention to what he’s saying!

Originally Posted by long_lurker
This is one of those topics that you won’t get a consistent answer from even the vet’s, as I’m sure you’ve looked for in your forum searches. Trust me there have been many such topics since I originally joined a couple of years ago. While I do not consider myself a pumping guru, I will tell you this. If there’s one thing I’ve learned both personally and on these forums about PE is the fact that no 1 thing is going to be the “magic pill”. You may find something that works great for a while, but you will eventually outgrow it and have to alter your technique or even your entire routine. The same thing goes with pumping, so your idea of including pumping as a part of your routine is spot on, just make sure you don’t overdo it.

I personally started pumping for one major reason. Jelqing and stretching were leaving me with a somewhat “baseball bat” affect no matter how much I changed the routine, pumping seemed to even that out. I also have a slight bend to the left that was becoming more pronounced with PE, pumping helped that as well.

The “hate” for Kaplan, and many others like him, if you read back far enough and can dig up some old threads, is all about these purported PE “experts” who are usually full of shit (excuse my french), and sucking money our of guys like us. In so many cases these so called experts don’t even believe that PE is real. Those of us who have learned that it is real have a deep resentment towards these “snake oil vendors” who are just looking to make a quick buck off guys.

Good post!

I have a Kaplan cylinder and its fine, but I agree with Gprent in that the taper isn’t that great, but its still totally usable.

Kaplan`s pump just arrived… Now i can understand that hate. The quallity sucks, its 100% made in china pump and it looks like fake!

Didn`t use it yet, i hope will not break in my hands after 4-5 sessions.


Starting stats: JAN 09: 7 3/8" BPEL x 5 1/2" EG mid-shaft

Goal for the first 12 months: 8 1/2" BPEL x 6 1/2" EG mid-shaft and a bigger head.. :D

Goal for life: 9 1/2" BPEL x 7 1/2" EG mid-shaft !

Tiger - If the pump is the only thing that goes, get the one from Harbor Freight. Mine came to day and the quality is fantastic :) . Oh and only 19.99.

Ok, that`s it, pump broked in my hands after a normal session.
Thank you Mr Kaplan, you made one more friend.

100$ are lost to this made in china pump. I dont know if this is a record, I use this shit only for a week!!!

@house_md
I m in europe, this will come to me after a month! But thank you for the suggestion mate. Unfortunatly I have to search for another pump.


Starting stats: JAN 09: 7 3/8" BPEL x 5 1/2" EG mid-shaft

Goal for the first 12 months: 8 1/2" BPEL x 6 1/2" EG mid-shaft and a bigger head.. :D

Goal for life: 9 1/2" BPEL x 7 1/2" EG mid-shaft !

Originally Posted by tiger111
Ok, that`s it, pump broked in my hands after a normal session.
Thank you Mr Kaplan, you made one more friend.

100$ are lost to this made in china pump. I dont know if this is a record, I use this shit only for a week!!!

@house_md
I m in europe, this will come to me after a month! But thank you for the suggestion mate. Unfortunatly I have to search for another pump.

You can use your mouth in the mean time. Just watch the pressure.

Originally Posted by tiger111
Ok, that`s it, pump broked in my hands after a normal session.
Thank you Mr Kaplan, you made one more friend.

100$ are lost to this made in china pump. I dont know if this is a record, I use this shit only for a week!!!

@house_md
I m in europe, this will come to me after a month! But thank you for the suggestion mate. Unfortunatly I have to search for another pump.

I hate to say it, but I told you so. :)


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Hahaha… I will :)

gprent, I knew that was fake when I first kept that in my hands. 100% chinese stuff. And from the bad ones.


Starting stats: JAN 09: 7 3/8" BPEL x 5 1/2" EG mid-shaft

Goal for the first 12 months: 8 1/2" BPEL x 6 1/2" EG mid-shaft and a bigger head.. :D

Goal for life: 9 1/2" BPEL x 7 1/2" EG mid-shaft !

Hey tiger!

Look I have good suggestion for you. Pump is a good form of pe. Do not rely on people success and failure to judge or come with any conclusion about pumping. I have gain half inch in 4 weeks by pumping and jelqing. I guess pumping and jelqing are the key

Originally Posted by sparkyx
The guys that have gotten gains from pumping say you can. The guys who haven’t say you can’t. So the logical conclusion is; you can, but not everyone does.

The most sensible approach is to listen to the guys who have gotten gains and learn from them if you want to pump. Gprent is one who has done very well with pumping.I would pay attention to what he’s saying!

That is about as well said as it gets!

I have 2 Jim Diamond cylinders (one 2” tapered and one 2” straight walled) and they are both great. I have a $20 pump from Harbor Freight and it works flawlessly. I am getting excellent gains from pumping and in conjunction with jelqing, have no doubt that my gains will be cemented. I started at 4.125” girth and am now pushing 5.5”.

Pumping/ jelqing combination rocks!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
New look at Water PumpingsparkyxPenis Pumps1905-18-2013 12:12 PM
Pumping To Treat EDavocet8Penis Pumps701-28-2009 10:11 PM
Minimal gains pumping before finding this site.wantit2bbigPenis Pumps1004-13-2006 12:11 AM
My Marathon Shock Pumping Routine (Dick and then Balls)peforealPenis Pumps3411-27-2004 11:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.