Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pump then Viagra? Keep pumped size?

12

Pump then Viagra? Keep pumped size?

I’m not talking about the fluid build up. I tried pumping “without a gauge and a cheap pump” never again will I do that. Anyhow when I took it slow and didn’t add to much pressure I could pack the pump nicely at 1.75” I believe it was. I made it out of the aquarium vacuum tube.

But pulling it out it tended to swell up more past the “packed” dimensions. The only part of the pump i couldn’t pack was the last inch or so. But the gland ridge started to pack.

So my question is this, I’ll use an example.

If I’m 7.25BPEL and 4.6”EG. And after a pump session if I’m 8” BPEL and 5.25”EG and pop a viagra would it hold those temp gains longer?

So after a normal pump session when I was a pumping newbie ‘still am i gave it up after reading about needing a gauge” I could hold the temp gains for maybe 15 minutes. Would Viagra hold temp gains until you released the erection do to ejaculating?

This is a very basic question, assuming you could hold temp gains until Viagra kicked in, and Viagra worked for you, etc. etc.

I am using the well written guides in the pumping forum to buy the correct pump with gauge and use the correct pressure etc. So I wanted to throw around a few ideas while I wait for it in the mail.

I have been PEing for over a year, but I am a complete pumping newbie. Any info on this would be appreciated.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

Originally Posted by Penox

So after a normal pump session when I was a pumping newbie ‘still am i gave it up after reading about needing a gauge” I could hold the temp gains for maybe 15 minutes. Would Viagra hold temp gains until you released the erection do to ejaculating?

If you mean, would the temp. gains last until the next time you ejaculated? No, if you didn’t ejaculate for longer than the “half life” of Viagra. Most guys get about 4 hrs of Viagra benefit; some get more.

You say you have a pump with a gauge now?


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
If you mean, would the temp. gains last until the next time you ejaculated? No, if you didn’t ejaculate for longer than the “half life” of Viagra. Most guys get about 4 hrs of Viagra benefit; some get more.

You say you have a pump with a gauge now?

I didn’t mean if you didn’t ejaculate two days later if it would hold the temp gains for that period. I was just meaning instead of being 15 minutes then subsiding if you took a Viagra could you hold those temp gains with an erection for 2 to 4 hours.

In theory if you could hold a solid erection for 2 hours with those temps I personally don’t think it would take long to convert to permanent gains. Especially if you start packing tubes. Someone with girth of like mine packing a 1.50” for length, after a month or so pack the 1.50” then immediately throw on a 1.75” and pack it you could assume with a solid erect filling out the temp gains would be like jelging 100 times fold.

I could very easy and probably am wrong. But when it comes to pumping I’m very uneducated in the matter.

Has anyone tried this? Pump then pop Viagra and retain the temp gains for a few hours with a solid erection?

I will be receiving my pump with the gauge, I’m going to attempt to pump for length. I half about 1/4 to a half an inch before I start on my girth work.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

Originally Posted by Penox
I’m not talking about the fluid build up. I tried pumping “without a gauge and a cheap pump” never again will I do that. Anyhow when I took it slow and didn’t add to much pressure I could pack the pump nicely at 1.75” I believe it was. I made it out of the aquarium vacuum tube.

But pulling it out it tended to swell up more past the “packed” dimensions. The only part of the pump i couldn’t pack was the last inch or so. But the gland ridge started to pack.

So my question is this, I’ll use an example.

If I’m 7.25BPEL and 4.6”EG. And after a pump session if I’m 8” BPEL and 5.25”EG and pop a viagra would it hold those temp gains longer?

So after a normal pump session when I was a pumping newbie ‘still am i gave it up after reading about needing a gauge” I could hold the temp gains for maybe 15 minutes. Would Viagra hold temp gains until you released the erection do to ejaculating?

This is a very basic question, assuming you could hold temp gains until Viagra kicked in, and Viagra worked for you, etc. etc.

I am using the well written guides in the pumping forum to buy the correct pump with gauge and use the correct pressure etc. So I wanted to throw around a few ideas while I wait for it in the mail.

I have been PEing for over a year, but I am a complete pumping newbie. Any info on this would be appreciated.

Ok I read that you said If I’m 7.25BPEL and 4.6”EG. And after a pump session if I’m 8” BPEL and 5.25”EG and pop a viagra would it hold those temp gains longer?

The word you said If and I look at your current stats and it said 7.25 BPEL so Im thinking your not really 7.25 BPEL?? It confusing

I think he’s saying unpumped right now he’s 7.25 BPEL and 4.6 EG (as is listed in his sig). After pumping, he’s 8” BPEL and 5.25”EG, but only hold the pumped dimensions for about 15 minutes.

His question as I understand it, is if he took a viagra say towards the end up pumping, and stimulated himself for maybe 2 hours, would he be able to hang onto the erect pumped dimensions.

I’d like to know that too as I am starting pumping soon


Start (aug '09) 6x5

Current [(AUG'10) 7 x 5.25] [(OCT'10) 7.25 x 5.3] [(OCT'12) 7.5 x 5.5]

Death is real, it comes without warning and it cannot be escaped, therefore, Penis Enlargement

If you are 7.25” EBP out of the tube and you are pumping to 8” in the tube I would think that either you are pumping with too much pressure or your real EBP is near 8. I think viagra would help hold small gains for a few hours.

Originally Posted by e211
If you are 7.25” EBP out of the tube and you are pumping to 8” in the tube I would think that either you are pumping with too much pressure or your real EBP is near 8. I think viagra would help hold small gains for a few hours.

I was pumping with too much pressure. I did not have a gauge and after pumping the temp gains and seeing the size got me overly excited. Two weeks of soft erections I threw the pump away.

The states of 8” EL and 5.25” were more along the lines of an example. If I remember correctly I could reach 7.75 EL in the tube and over 5” out of it since I packed the tube. But back then i don’t think I was 7” EL yet otherwise.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

I tried this before with cialis. “Temp gains” would be held to a certain extent by the ED med. On me however, I hold some of the temp gains for a couple of hours after the session if I have sex by then.

So the answer is yes. Pumping and following a PE session with sex enhanced with an ED med, will allow you to have a larger than normal unit. Probably not the size you pumped out to, but larger than what you would normally measure with the ED med.

Another trick. I have a static stretcher with the vacuum head attachment. If I get oral while in the static stretcher, I will have a longer than normal erection. In my case where I tried this, the erection was notably longer possibly .5” but less than 1”, but skinner than normal.

I had thought of it being a normal way to “stage” an enhanced erection.


Last edited by djrobins : 11-26-2010 at .

Originally Posted by djrobins

So the answer is yes. Pumping and following a PE session with sex enhanced with an ED med, will allow you to have a larger than normal unit. Probably not the size you pumped out to, but larger than what you would normally measure with the ED med.


I agree. I do this every time before I have sex, except I take the Viagra before I pump to get a bigger erection in the cylinder. If you want to keep it lasting longer and larger (never as large as while it is pumped) you can use a cock ring or a constriction band around your whole unit (but don’t forget to release the constriction every 20 minutes and reapply it).

Back to cock rings. We are all doing these things to avoid the cock ring. So it could be the PE/pump session before, the viagra and cialis for the erection enhancement and then the cock ring to hold it more stuffed than normal. On many of us that would be a huge and fat erection that we get to fuck with and perhaps take a PE benefit in having the sex on the cock ring.

Originally Posted by djrobins

then the cock ring to hold it more stuffed than normal. On many of us that would be a huge and fat erection that we get to fuck with and perhaps take a PE benefit in having the sex on the cock ring.

If the cock ring/constriction is tight enough. you could consider it a clamping session

Wouldn’t you think pumping, then taking a Viagra or Cialis and holding a erection for two hours with stimulation result in faster gains?

I have read stories of people going to the ER due to an erection that will not release. The result of the long hard erection resulted in gains.

I wouldn’t ever go to that extreme, but I would assume pumping large, taking Viagra and ballooning for a few hours “could” result in some very nice gains in a short amount of time.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

Originally Posted by Penox
Wouldn’t you think pumping, then taking a Viagra or Cialis and holding a erection for two hours with stimulation result in faster gains?

I have read stories of people going to the ER due to an erection that will not release. The result of the long hard erection resulted in gains.

I wouldn’t ever go to that extreme, but I would assume pumping large, taking Viagra and ballooning for a few hours “could” result in some very nice gains in a short amount of time.


Possibly some girth but the Tunica and ligaments are not under stress so there will not be any gains in length. Also, pumping primarily just forces blood into the chambers which is the same as when you have a natural erection and most of the additional plumpness is fluid build up in the cells which most likely has little effect on causing them to repair and grow larger.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Possibly some girth but the Tunica and ligaments are not under stress so there will not be any gains in length. Also, pumping primarily just forces blood into the chambers which is the same as when you have a natural erection and most of the additional plumpness is fluid build up in the cells which most likely has little effect on causing them to repair and grow larger.

When pumping for length what explains a half inch or more increase while in the cylinder? I understand girth temp gains is primarily just fluid build up. But length there has to be some good lig stretching, tunica, more blood. I believe length gains are achieved through pumping also if the correct cylinder size is chosen.

At the same time I am not experienced at this.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Pump sizeGodzukiPenis Pumps402-10-2006 04:14 AM
unpumped and pumped sizeJayKaySPenis Pumps111-12-2003 07:22 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 PM.