Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pump/Jelq combo and rest days

Pump/Jelq combo and rest days

I’m working on a small routine as I get back into PE (took a couple of months off). I’m doing a small combination of the Newbie Routine and pumping. Basically I’m going into the pump after I complete jelqing. I’ve started out with 5 minutes jelq and 10 minutes in the pump at a low pressure (< 5hg). Over time I’ll increase my jelq time and then pumping time. My PE goal is more girth than length, but I am still stretching some.

Question is, with a routine like this, is it safe to pump on non-jelq days? My original schedule was going to be 2 on/1 off during the week and possibly no weekend PE (due to privacy). However, I’m wondering if I did low pressure but longer duration pumping on the rest days if I would help (cut actual rest days down to just 1, and use 2 of the others do pump for 30 minutes at a low hg).

I’m open to thoughts on this before I jump into it.


Start: BPEL: 5.25" EG: ~4.5"

Current: BPEL: ~ 6.75" MSEG: ~4.75" BG: 4.825" BPFSL: 7"

Initial Goal: NBPEL: 7" EG: 5" Long Term Goal: 7.5" x 5.25-5.50"

I do pumping six days a week regardless of rest days. Rest days are primarily used to allow healing of stressed tissue/cells due to stretching and jelqing. In my opinion, light pumping aids in the healing process by forcing additional blood into the tissue.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

My routine tends to consist of pump, jelq, pump, jelq - during the same session. I tend to find it works really well to massage any fluid build-up out, too.

Happy gaining

F

I think it will be too much, but you never know until you try it. Just watch for negative signs and make changes as necessary. I have changed my routine over the years so many times I have lost count.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

For a while I did both jelquing and hydropumping on the same evening but it was too much, I wasn’t able to get hard after the session which was a bad sign.

Now I alternate jelquing with hydropumping followed by a rest day which works well.

Originally Posted by dongalong
For a while I did both jelquing and hydropumping on the same evening but it was too much, I wasn’t able to get hard after the session which was a bad sign.
Now I alternate jelquing with hydropumping followed by a rest day which works well.

So you jelq one day, pump one day, then one day rest?


Start: BPEL: 5.25" EG: ~4.5"

Current: BPEL: ~ 6.75" MSEG: ~4.75" BG: 4.825" BPFSL: 7"

Initial Goal: NBPEL: 7" EG: 5" Long Term Goal: 7.5" x 5.25-5.50"

Originally Posted by gottagolarger

So you jelq one day, pump one day, then one day rest?

Yes, preferably in that order.

I have been experimenting with a new routine.. I start with five minutes of warm up (dick in cup of hot water) , 10 minutes of pumping 5-7hg, then 150-200 jelqing strokes.. I started PE in August (newbie routine) I’ve gained about a 1/2 inch length and 1/4 girth which I’m pleased with. The big difference is the quality of erection I have now. Does my routine sound like it would be effective?

Originally Posted by DaGun

I have been experimenting with a new routine.. I start with five minutes of warm up (dick in cup of hot water) , 10 minutes of pumping 5-7hg, then 150-200 jelqing strokes.. I started PE in August (newbie routine) I’ve gained about a 1/2 inch length and 1/4 girth which I’m pleased with. The big difference is the quality of erection I have now. Does my routine sound like it would be effective?

I would rather release the pressure a bit, saying, to 3-5 Hg. Used to pump at 7-10 Hg — yep, it looks bigger and all, but the EQ does noticeably decrease as well.

As for the effectiveness, your routine has given you quite the results, what else do you need? Yeah, it’s “newbie gains”, but it is still gains :) Keep going, track progress and adjust you routine — this is what PE all about, IMHO.

Originally Posted by Summerset

I would rather release the pressure a bit, saying, to 3-5 Hg. Used to pump at 7-10 Hg — yep, it looks bigger and all, but the EQ does noticeably decrease as well.

As for the effectiveness, your routine has given you quite the results, what else do you need? Yeah, it’s “newbie gains”, but it is still gains :) Keep going, track progress and adjust you routine — this is what PE all about, IMHO.

I’d say that pumping above 5hg increases injury & discolouration risk but I noticed that short periods at high pressure like DaGun does can also be effective for gaining. It’s one of the rare PE exercises that temporarily increases you size beyond your natural maximum size but is so intense, shouldn’t be done for too long.

Originally Posted by dongalong

I’d say that pumping above 5hg increases injury & discolouration risk but I noticed that short periods at high pressure like DaGun does can also be effective for gaining. It’s one of the rare PE exercises that temporarily increases you size beyond your natural maximum size but is so intense, shouldn’t be done for too long.

Nothing but true.

Got a small discoloration mark on the middle part of the shaft from those experiments.


5 15/16 NBPEL

5 1/8 MEG

Aim to 7 NBPEL x 6 MEG.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I do pumping six days a week regardless of rest days. Rest days are primarily used to allow healing of stressed tissue/cells due to stretching and jelqing. In my opinion, light pumping aids in the healing process by forcing additional blood into the tissue.

I think thats very true.

Just going slightly beyond your BPEL or EG at lower hg feels good and increases PI ‘s in my case. Always avoiding edema.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Extreme Extreme UlishobbyPenis Enlargement1509-03-2013 06:27 PM
Give me your opinion/comments on my new programgardettosPenis Enlargement Basics501-14-2005 10:06 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:51 AM.