Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pump and Routine questions.

Pump and Routine questions.

Hello everyone. As a result of pegym being down for maintenance, I found this wonderful website. I really love how detailed the routines are on here, the genuine care you have for each others safety, and the variety ( if that’s the best word) of topics you cover. I mean, there are threads on Hair Regrowth and even grooming; I wish I had found this forum earlier in my life.

Since this is my first time posting on this forum, here is my introduction. My current size is around EL 5.5, EG 5.5 , and I’m really embarrassed by it. I have never experienced intercourse before, but I feel like my current size will disappoint women. Sometimes I feel like I’m false advertising; I’m 6’2 , I have a big head, big lips, big hands, big feet. I mean, it’s only right that women assume that I’m well endowed as well. I feel as if, once the word were to get around that I’m small, the mystique that I have with women will disappear. My current goal is to have a EL 7.5 EG 6.5 sized penis.

With that out the way, lets get straight to it. I’m ready to start my PE journey; I have been doing my research and decided to start pumping for gains. Over the past few months I have been saving to afford a pump. But this is where I have a problem, I don’t know what pump is the best for the job, and I’m not sure which routine will yield the best results in the most reasonable time frame. I went on pegym and spoke to a Bathmate representative, and he recommended that the Hydromax x40 would be best for me. Do you guys agree with his suggestion? And are there any cheaper/more effective alternatives to the Bathmate pumps?

Are any of you familiar with the maleenhancementcoach program? It is run by Big Al and is basically a 1 on 1 coaching program that promises gains of 1 to 3 inches in a short period of time (with prices ranging from $38-$258). To be fair, they don’t promote 3 inch gains as being the norm; but they do say some of their clients gain that much, which implies that you, the prospective client, can gain that as well. But this isn’t why I brought them up; I’m talking about this program because I want to find out from you, the thundersplace users, do you believe that the routines they teach are much different/better from the routines you do? Or do you believe that the program is a waste of money, and could be compared to a personal trainer in the gym. ( The personal trainer is basically there for moral support, because the client could do the same routines on their own and get the same results)

Wow, didn’t expect to type this much.

TLDR I’m a small guy that wants to get bigger, but first I need to get some answers from the experts.

Hi Dupi,

Your starting stats are pretty good. Extremely few women would be disappointed with a 5.5” girth and girth is where it’s at. Check out this thread:

Penis Size: The True Average

If you haven’t bought a pump, I’d suggest not buying one. Certainly to start with. Penis pumps can be seductive, you can come out feeling large and the tendency to want to push it and simply come out with lots of fluid buildup is always there. It’s not necessarily the best starting point for permanent gains.

The Newbie Routine is a great place to start and the majority of people get the majority of their gains from manual methods. This is an easy path in and it will focus you on your anatomy.

If you are determined to get a pump the best and cheapest approach is a good cylinder and a brake bleeder kit. I don’t know what your options are for where you live but ebay (search leluv cylinders) and/or amazon (search brake bleeder kit) are possibilities online.

I wouldn’t waste the money on the Big Al thing. The selling of information on how to PE is somewhat passée. All the info is already freely available to you.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
Hi Dupi,

Your starting stats are pretty good. Extremely few women would be disappointed with a 5.5” girth and girth is where it’s at. Check out this thread:

Penis Size: The True Average


Hey memento. Thanks, that made me feel a little bit better

Originally Posted by memento
Hi Dupi,
If you haven’t bought a pump, I’d suggest not buying one. Certainly to start with. Penis pumps can be seductive, you can come out feeling large and the tendency to want to push it and simply come out with lots of fluid buildup is always there. It’s not necessarily the best starting point for permanent gains.

The Newbie Routine is a great place to start and the majority of people get the majority of their gains from manual methods. This is an easy path in and it will focus you on your anatomy.

If you are determined to get a pump the best and cheapest approach is a good cylinder and a brake bleeder kit. I don’t know what your options are for where you live but ebay (search leluv cylinders) and/or amazon (search brake bleeder kit) are possibilities online.

It’s weird that you suggest beginning with manual methods over pumping. On pegym they suggested the opposite; They said that pumps are easier for newbies and the manual exercises should be used when you have more experience (I hate to constantly mention pegym on here, but it’s where I did most of my reading).

Whats the difference in quality of a water pump(Hydromax) and the air pump (leluv)? Some websites are saying air pumps are outdated, some are saying they are better for girth gains. Why is it that you recommend air pumps? If its because of the price, then let me tell you that I’m willing to spend up to $200 for a good product. They also say its easier to build up edema with air pumps ( I think that’s the fluid build up you were talking about)

Sorry that I’m contradicting everything your saying. I just want to understand why you suggest this and they suggest that.

Btw, I can still order stuff to the Caribbean, it only takes a little bit longer to reach.


Last edited by Dupi : 04-06-2016 at .

I’m surprised they suggest the opposite, did you just get one opinion or many?

The thing about a pump is you need to jelq anyway for it to be effective. So you’re doing manual. It’s simpler and cheaper and in my opinion much better to start with manual methods. It’s also worth learning about your anatomy. If you can understand how the CS is connected to the glans and what the CC looks like it makes the whole process much easier to visualise.

You can use a leluv cylinder as a hydropump. A brake bleeder kit allows this. So you get the option to air or water pump.

The basic difference is a gauge and a method of expelling air/water in a more controlled manner. The Hydromax Xtreme-Series adds a simple bladder style pump to the mix but still no gauge. It’s hard to stick to safe pressures in a repeatable manner if you can’t tell what the level of vacuum is. I linked this just recently but it’s a good thread to read if you are considering buying a pump without a gauge Pumping without a gauge

Also you buy a cylinder that fits you rather better (Selecting Your Cylinder Size), potentially, because there are a greater range of options and as you grow you just replace the cylinder and keep the brake bleeder pump. You can even buy two cylinders: one to work length with a smaller diameter and one to work girth with a larger diameter.

There’s a direct financial incentive to recommend the bathmate (at least 40% of price). Whether that’s the reason for the recommendation, I could not say.

It doesn’t have to be a leluv cylinder. That just seems to be the cheapest decent option for most people at the moment. If you can find a better option with a proper valve and attachment at the end, go for it.

OK. Good to know. Sometimes import tariffs are high.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.


Last edited by memento : 04-06-2016 at .

Originally Posted by memento
I’m surprised they suggest the opposite, did you just get one opinion or many?

The thing about a pump is you need to jelq anyway for it to be effective. So you’re doing manual. It’s simpler and cheaper and in my opinion much better to start with manual methods. It’s also worth learning about your anatomy. If you can understand how the CS is connected to the glans and what the CC looks like it makes the whole process much easier to visualise.

You can use a leluv cylinder as a hydropump. A brake bleeder kit allows this. So you get the option to air or water pump.

The basic difference is a gauge and a method of expelling air/water in a more controlled manner. The Hydromax Xtreme-Series adds a simple bladder style pump to the mix but still no gauge. It’s hard to stick to safe pressures in a repeatable manner if you can’t tell what the level of vacuum is. I linked this just recently but it’s a good thread to read if you are considering buying a pump without a gauge Pumping without a gauge

Also you buy a cylinder that fits you rather better (Selecting Your Cylinder Size), potentially, because there are a greater range of options and as you grow you just replace the cylinder and keep the brake bleeder pump. You can even buy two cylinders: one to work length with a smaller diameter and one to work girth with a larger diameter.

There’s a direct financial incentive to recommend the bathmate (at least 40% of price). Whether that’s the reason for the recommendation, I could not say.

It doesn’t have to be a leluv cylinder. That just seems to be the cheapest decent option for most people at the moment. If you can find a better option with a proper valve and attachment at the end, go for it.

OK. Good to know. Sometimes import tariffs are high.

If my memory serves me well, then the most agreed upon suggestion on pegym, was to pump first. I will have to recheck to see if this is really the case.

Thank you for your help so far memento. I will do some more research, then get back to you with a proper response tomorrow.

Bye o/

Welcome to the forum man.

Have a good one.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Dupi

It’s weird that you suggest beginning with manual methods over pumping. On pegym they suggested the opposite; They said that pumps are easier for newbies and the manual exercises should be used when you have more experience (I hate to constantly mention pegym on here, but it’s where I did most of my reading).

Welcome to Thunders,

I’m guessing there is no commission in manual exercises… and your not surprised the Bathmate Representive recommended a Bathmate :eek: … are you starting to see a pattern at PEGym… :-k

It’s a lot easier to sell gear to Newbies, than to experienced guys… ;)

Later man :)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Damn, I never saw these responses :facepalm:

Originally Posted by Useless
Welcome to the forum man.

Have a good one.

Thanks man :-)

Originally Posted by Skygod2016
Welcome to Thunders,
I’m guessing there is no commission in manual exercises.. And your not surprised the Bathmate Representive recommended a Bathmate :eek: .. Are you starting to see a pattern at PEGym.. :-K
It’s a lot easier to sell gear to Newbies, than to experienced guys.. ;)
Later man :)

Yeah, It was a little suspicious that they had bathmate ADS plastered over the forum, and they had their own bathmate rep on there.

But I gave them the benefit of the doubt; it was totally possible that this was a product that they have tested for themselves and they KNOW it brings quality results. I would of been stupid to think bad of someone who tries to promote something that will help me.

Originally Posted by memento
The Newbie Routine is a great place to start and the majority of people get the majority of their gains from manual methods. This is an easy path in and it will focus you on your anatomy.

Hey memento, it’s me again :) . (I might start that newbie routine soon)

I was looking to start this kegel routine(pasted below), but I realized that the newbie routine says I should do 50 five second kegels. Which do you think will be better? Bare in mind, I used to do kegels before , and got lazy. I had reached the point where I could cum and still stay hard *insert wow smiley* ; I could edge for hours and enter an orgasmic paradise that would make you believe you found heaven on earth. I swear, if you haven’t felt an orgasm in your entire body, then you haven’t lived my friend.

But I’m getting off track here.. Currently, I can’t even hold back ejaculation. I really let myself go :( . What routine would you recommend I start with?

Routine (copy search in google, if you want to see the thread)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nice, simple, straight forward kegel routine that takes less than 10 minutes, and is progressive in nature. Just like when doing sets while lifting, you start off with less weight and more reps, and each successive set you incorporate more weight and fewer reps. The problem with most kegel routines is that they probably aren’t routines. One day we do some many at this or that duration, the next day maybe something else. I like the precision of this, and naturally one could add or subtract to it. I take about a 30 second break between each set to rest and massage my PC muscle. I know if I am getting stronger simply how long I can hold the last kegel till failure. I personally take at least one full day off from this routine after each session, sometimes two days. My night time erections take a hit following these bad boys, but that tells me that I worked my PC fully.

Have updated my routine to the following:

30 one second kegels
12 five second kegels
6 ten second kegels
3 twenty second kegels
2 thirty second kegels
1 sixty second kegel (or until failure) - presently a little over five minutes.

It is too much imo.

The thing is it’s difficult to give any precise idea for a routine, for example I would not tell someone over the net to do 5x10 pull ups for a work out if I did not know his strength level. It is very difficult to quantify how strong the pelvic floor is .

Perhaps try the 30 one second kegels , add 2-3 5 seconds holds and progress from there after a week (e.g., add a few 5 seconds holds, one or two week later keep those numbers and add a couple of ten seconds holds etc..). Make sure to take rest days.

If you do the newbie routine you may very well perform kegels during the jelqing part of the routine.

Probably obese … the size of your unit isn’t the problem… the rest of you is

Originally Posted by Walter5169
It is too much imo.
The thing is it’s difficult to give any precise idea for a routine, for example I would not tell someone over the net to do 5x10 pull ups for a work out if I did not know his strength level. It is very difficult to quantify how strong the pelvic floor is .
Perhaps try the 30 one second kegels , add 2-3 5 seconds holds and progress from there after a week (e.g., add a few 5 seconds holds, one or two week later keep those numbers and add a couple of ten seconds holds etc.). Make sure to take rest days.
If you do the newbie routine you may very well perform kegels during the jelqing part of the routine.

During the set, should I rest for the same time I’m squeezing? (EG. In the 30 one second set. Squeeze for one second, rest for one second, then repeat for 29 more times)

Should I be resting between my sets, and if so what time should I rest for? (EG. After completing 30 one second reps, I relax for 10 seconds before starting the 5 second reps)

What do you think is a good schedule? 2 days on, 1 day off? Or 3 days on 1 day off?

Originally Posted by sweeternuts
Probably obese .. The size of your unit isn’t the problem.. The rest of you is

I’m actually very skinny.. I just never felt my dick was that big.

EDIT:

It sort of looks like a stump to me

5.5 girth? Jesus that’s my final goal, il love that size. Get yourself out there and stuff em! 5.5 is a great girth and way above average! Id trade my 7.3 bpel for 5.5 girth.


"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Thundersplace have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

Originally Posted by AverageG
5.5 girth? Jesus that’s my final goal, il love that size. Get yourself out there and stuff em! 5.5 is a great girth and way above average! Id trade my 7.3 BPEL for 5.5 girth.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. :)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Vacuum Pump And Extender Combined Routine. Pls Suggest Me 1energiebrianPenis Enlargement Basics1009-21-2010 05:20 PM
J Meister's Late Night Pump RoutineJ MeisterPenis Pumps1907-05-2007 05:32 AM
Newbie Advanced Questions and Routine.kushextenderPenis Enlargement Basics306-26-2007 08:02 PM
A couple of questions on routine.ndkPenis Enlargement Basics212-11-2004 01:02 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.