Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

"Packing the tube" question

12

"Packing the tube" question

I need a clear information about that… Here and on other forums, I read something like this “you have to change your cylinder size when you pack your own tube”.

But when I pumping I’m so far away from packing my 2x9 cylinder… After a pumping routine I reach 7.5 in lenght and 5.4” in girth.

So, my question is: packing a 2x9 tube means that finally will you reach the 9”x6.28” effective goal or is it only a “post-pumped” result (and you have to change cylinder size to go to that effective goal)?


I want more. For myself only.

You are probably never going to hit that 9” length, though with perseverance, you may come close .

When ” packing a tube ” , it usually means you have filled it totally diameter wise , and are nearing the length .

I really depends on what your goals are, more girth, or more length .

If you are after girth, move to a larger diameter, if you want length, stick with what you have once you pack the cylinder’s diameter, and make sure to ” milk “, or gently pull the cylinder away from the body, being careful not to break your seal, and lose vacuum . Pull and release the cylinder back towards the body in a rhythmic manner .

This serves to both stretch your penis, and bring fresh blood in .

Good luck, and remember safety comes first, don’t try to do to much too fast, slow and steady wins this race .

Many guys start of with a smaller tube otherwise they would be too loose in the tube. But as their penises (should that be peni?) get larger, they start to pack the tube, which if it gets very tight will lead to bruising etc.

So then of course they need to change. There is no reason why you shouldn’t pack your tube eventually. There are various routines to help you to that goal. Or you can just continue your present routine and gradually build up


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Edit: I was too slow to type and it’s been answered already.

I’m new here, but I’ve been reading a lot of threads. So my answer may not be completely correct, but being corrected by a pro will help me to learn as well.

As I understand “packing the tube” means your penis is expanding to a point where a considerable amount of your penis is contacting the inner walls. Perhaps if at least the first 1/2 or 2/3 of your penis is pressing against the inner walls, it is considered packing the tube. This does not mean your penis is filling the entire tube in girth and length.

If you are packing the tube at a higher point in your penis, such as if you had a baseball bat shaped penis, you are blocking the vacuum from reaching your lower shaft and should get a larger diameter cylinder.

And packing the tube does not mean you’ve reached your goal, as it is only a temporary “post-pump” result. I’ve read of men on this forum doing what is called “staging.” Where they will pump in a smaller cylinder until they pack and then switch over to a larger cylinder and continue to pump until their session is finished. After leaving the first cylinder they’ll be so pumped they cannot fit back into it and require the next cylinder. However, since it is temporary the next day they will again start with the smaller cylinder.

I’m not sure yet if the staging has a certain growth effect, or if it’s for the psychological enjoyment of packing a tube, or the comfort factor of not sucking in a testicle had they just started with their second larger tube.

I read someone stating that you will still gain girth if you’re packing the tube. Perhaps it has an effect such as condom pumping? But since people move up in size, I’m guessing a larger cylinder allows for further growth better. ??

Stick around for the Pros to correct me.

Originally Posted by Dickstrong
As I understand “packing the tube” means your penis is expanding to a point where a considerable amount of your penis is contacting the inner walls. Perhaps if at least the first 1/2 or 2/3 of your penis is pressing against the inner walls, it is considered packing the tube. This does not mean your penis is filling the entire tube in girth and length.

I’m not a pro but I do have some experience with pumping. Packing the tube just means you are touching most of the inside diameter of the tube you penis (as far as girth). In my opinion, if you can pack girth and length, you don’t have a penis. You have a damn long dick.

Originally Posted by Dickstrong
If you are packing the tube at a higher point in your penis, such as if you had a baseball bat shaped penis, you are blocking the vacuum from reaching your lower shaft and should get a larger diameter cylinder.

Not necessarily. Personally, I have had success using a straw. I have a Kaplan tube which is tapered. Since i wrap the area just below my glans (to prevent the donut effect), my head swells pretty big. Big enough to partially block airflow. On my second set during a session, I cut a portion of soda straw and place it in the tube as I enter (which takes a bit of practice). This allows vacuum to be pulled from deeper in tube, once my head has swollen and clogged the tubes taper, which aids in more even expansion.

Originally Posted by jimmy2284
I need a clear information about that… Here and on other forums, I read something like this “you have to change your cylinder size when you pack your own tube”.

But when I pumping I’m so far away from packing my 2x9 cylinder… After a pumping routine I reach 7.5 in lenght and 5.4” in girth.

So, my question is: packing a 2x9 tube means that finally will you reach the 9”x6.28” effective goal or is it only a “post-pumped” result (and you have to change cylinder size to go to that effective goal)?

jimmy2284:

Generally, when you pack the tube, you do not stay at the packed size once vacuum has been released. You will stay larger than you were for some period of time, but not as large as you were in the tube. So, yes, for any given size that you want to wind up at, you would need a larger cylinder than that size.

Originally Posted by dickstrong
Edit: I was too slow to type and it’s been answered already.

I’m new here, but I’ve been reading a lot of threads. So my answer may not be completely correct, but being corrected by a pro will help me to learn as well.

As I understand “packing the tube” means your penis is expanding to a point where a considerable amount of your penis is contacting the inner walls. Perhaps if at least the first 1/2 or 2/3 of your penis is pressing against the inner walls, it is considered packing the tube. This does not mean your penis is filling the entire tube in girth and length.

If you are packing the tube at a higher point in your penis, such as if you had a baseball bat shaped penis, you are blocking the vacuum from reaching your lower shaft and should get a larger diameter cylinder.

And packing the tube does not mean you’ve reached your goal, as it is only a temporary “post-pump” result. I’ve read of men on this forum doing what is called “staging.” Where they will pump in a smaller cylinder until they pack and then switch over to a larger cylinder and continue to pump until their session is finished. After leaving the first cylinder they’ll be so pumped they cannot fit back into it and require the next cylinder. However, since it is temporary the next day they will again start with the smaller cylinder.

I’m not sure yet if the staging has a certain growth effect, or if it’s for the psychological enjoyment of packing a tube, or the comfort factor of not sucking in a testicle had they just started with their second larger tube.

I read someone stating that you will still gain girth if you’re packing the tube. Perhaps it has an effect such as condom pumping? But since people move up in size, I’m guessing a larger cylinder allows for further growth better. ??

Stick around for the Pros to correct me.

Naab has it right. Packing is generally considered to mean touching most of the inside diameter of the tube with your penis. If it is otherwise, it is qualified, such as “packing at the base” or “packing at the glans”.

I’ve done staged pumping, and you are correct, dickstrong. When staged pumping, you start with the smaller tube rather than just doing the whole session in the larger tube because if you started out in the larger tube, you’d be at higher risk for the unpleasant experience of sucking a testicle into the tube.

I imagine that even if packing the tube, continued pumping in that tube might still contribute toward girth. You’re still inducing expansion until you pack. At that point, though, if girth is your goal, it’s probably time to think about a larger diameter tube.

Originally Posted by Naab

I’m not a pro but I do have some experience with pumping. Packing the tube just means you are touching most of the inside diameter of the tube you penis (as far as girth). In my opinion, if you can pack girth and length, you don’t have a penis. You have a damn long dick.

Originally Posted by dickstrong
If you are packing the tube at a higher point in your penis, such as if you had a baseball bat shaped penis, you are blocking the vacuum from reaching your lower shaft and should get a larger diameter cylinder.

Not necessarily. Personally, I have had success using a straw. I have a Kaplan tube which is tapered. Since i wrap the area just below my glans (to prevent the donut effect), my head swells pretty big. Big enough to partially block airflow. On my second set during a session, I cut a portion of soda straw and place it in the tube as I enter (which takes a bit of practice). This allows vacuum to be pulled from deeper in tube, once my head has swollen and clogged the tubes taper, which aids in more even expansion.

Good suggestion, Naab.

And to all reading this thread - keep in mind that how you pack the cylinder depends on your penis shape, both in profile and cross section. Your penis, in cross section, is not a perfect cylinder, so that factors into the ‘packing’ process, and the relative size and expansion of your glans compared to your shaft factors into the process as well.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

That’s what I meant by my description of packing, I guess I just complicated it too much. Thanks for commenting more on staging.

That’s an interesting solution there with the straw, Naab.

Thank you men for these advices! Now I only pack my tube at the base.. When I will pack it also with the shaft and the glans, I will try your suggestions.


I want more. For myself only.

Jimmy2284 - Here is a picture of thunder’s member Nine Inches packing his 1.75” cylinder. Should give you a good idea of what is you are aiming for:

Pics of new session

The picture is the one called Session 1 006.jpg


Last edited by sta-kool : 02-01-2009 at .

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Jimmy2284 - Here is a picture of thunder’s member Nine Inches packing his 1.75” cylinder. Should give you a good idea of what is you are aiming for:

Pics of new session

The picture is the one called Session 1 006.jpg

Nice find sta-kool. I should keep that pic handy for all the guys that think they may be packing, but are not. That pic shows a true pack, even the head.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
Nice find sta-kool. I should keep that pic handy for all the guys that think they may be packing, but are not. That pic shows a true pack, even the head.

Funny you should say that — read the post right below:

gprent - I finally got a worthy digi cam…

Originally Posted by gprent
Nine,

Excellent pics. You are definitely packing that 1.75. For guys that are always asking about packing, that is fully packed.

Originally Posted by Jimmy2284
So, my question is: packing a 2x9 tube means that finally will you reach the 9”x6.28” effective goal or is it only a “post-pumped” result (and you have to change cylinder size to go to that effective goal)?

Jimmy,
A lot of the times when people claim to be packing the tube,
it’s a lot of skin from the ballsac that’s beeing sucked in.
So IMO that’s not packing the tube.

Packing the tube is a great feeling, by the way. I’ve packed my 9” x 2”.

Ahund


January 2009: BPEL: 8.6" EG: 5.7"

Goal for 2009: BPEL: 8.75" EG: 6"

Ultimate goal: BPEL: 9" EG: 6.5"

I get no where near that level of expansion when I go into the pump. In fact sometimes I dont feel any expansion going on. This is at 4” hg and entering my 1.75” tube at 80-90% erection. My base girth is about 5.125” so I definitely cant go any smaller in cylinder diameter.


Starting 10/08 - 7.125" EL x 4.5" MSEG

As of 12/08- 7.5" EL x 4.75" MSEG

As of 1/19/08 - 7.75" bpel(previous 7.5" was due to inaccurate ruler) x 4.875" MSEG

I was under the impression that packing the tube means your girth is fully expanded and there’s no space at all, then your cock just can only get longer rather than thicker.
I can pack for girth but I’m still 2.5” from the end in a 9” tube (the curses of a short cock)

I can’t see much point in properly packing it to the end and the girth, because your head will end up square shaped from hitting the end.

I’ve been reading the threads here recently and read somewhere that packing the tube would mean that your penis would experience less pressure than if there is still space between your skin and the tube. Which probably means that your penis would experience less of a workout when packing the tube in a smaller tube than not packing the tube in a bigger tube.

Not that I have experienced it myself, since I’m still waiting for my first pump!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.