Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

No Temporary Effects from Pumping

No Temporary Effects from Pumping

As a newbie, I have two questions for veterans who have used pumps. I don’t know if this is the appropriate place to post, but it’s the only place where I have posting privileges:

1. The other day I bought an inexpensive starter pump. I basically use it as a water pump. While I’m in the tube, it looks like I get a lot girthier (but not much longer). However, as soon as I withdraw from the tube, my penis returns to its original size, and my erection is immediately gone as well. I’m wondering if it just takes a while for it to work, or if maybe, for whatever reason, I’m just immune to the effects of pumping.

2. I did the newbie routine for a couple of weeks for conditioning purposes - with the intent of getting a pump. I’ve noticed over the last few weeks that my morning erections have become very scarce. Has anyone else experienced this, and does it indicate a problem? I’ve been doing everything lightly. I’m just trying to ease into it.

I certainly value any input. Thanks.

Pumping does take time for your body to adapt to the pressures. it took me several weeks before I noticed an actual “pump”.

Loss of morning wood is a good indicator that you’re over training. I think you should switch back to the newbie routine for a few more months….


Bpel: 7.625

Mseg: 5.125

FSL: 8.125

Originally Posted by guitar1o9
As a newbie, I have two questions for veterans who have used pumps. I don’t know if this is the appropriate place to post, but it’s the only place where I have posting privileges:

1. The other day I bought an inexpensive starter pump. I basically use it as a water pump. While I’m in the tube, it looks like I get a lot girthier (but not much longer). However, as soon as I withdraw from the tube, my penis returns to its original size, and my erection is immediately gone as well. I’m wondering if it just takes a while for it to work, or if maybe, for whatever reason, I’m just immune to the effects of pumping.

2. I did the newbie routine for a couple of weeks for conditioning purposes - with the intent of getting a pump. I’ve noticed over the last few weeks that my morning erections have become very scarce. Has anyone else experienced this, and does it indicate a problem? I’ve been doing everything lightly. I’m just trying to ease into it.

I certainly value any input. Thanks.


Are you jerking off frequently? How about age? Have you been drinking a lot of water; hydration and keeping hydrated is a key to pumping. Lots of stuff to consider. How long did you stay in the pump? Try just regular pumping for about 8-10 minutes with a 2 minute break in between set. For a total of 30 minutes. After a week go to 45 minutes and build to 1 hour. Let’s do that and PM me later.

Thanks for the input. I’ll follow the advice and follow-up later.

I’m 26, and fairly well-hydrated. I’ve been working out and eating better in the last two weeks, so overall health is good. I stayed in the pump about 5 minutes at a time. I didn’t want to risk injury by pushing it further on my first time.

My erections are decent other than the lack of morning wood. I can keep an erection with just visual or mental stimulation, but once physical stimulation starts, the erection will go away if the physical stimulation isn’t maintained.

Originally Posted by guitar1o9
Thanks for the input. I’ll follow the advice and follow-up later.

I’m 26, and fairly well-hydrated. I’ve been working out and eating better in the last two weeks, so overall health is good. I stayed in the pump about 5 minutes at a time. I didn’t want to risk injury by pushing it further on my first time.

My erections are decent other than the lack of morning wood. I can keep an erection with just visual or mental stimulation, but once physical stimulation starts, the erection will go away if the physical stimulation isn’t maintained.

How long was the whole session? 5 minutes then a 30 second break will get you no where. At least 1/2 hour before any signs will probably be the least time for any effects. Another good thing to do is to warm the cylinder with a heating pad. Just wrap it around the cylinder. When you take the break, do not withdraw from the tube but stay in there staying warm, and pick up where you stopped. Stay around 4-5 Hg.

It was five minutes, then a break. Five minutes, then a break. I probably did it a total of 3 times, for a total of 15 minutes. But each time, I withdrew from the tube. Unfortunately, it’s a cheap pump, so I don’t have a gauge. That’s another reason I’ve been keeping it brief. I’ve heard you can do damage without feeling it.

Originally Posted by guitar1o9
It was five minutes, then a break. Five minutes, then a break. I probably did it a total of 3 times, for a total of 15 minutes. But each time, I withdrew from the tube. Unfortunately, it’s a cheap pump, so I don’t have a gauge. That’s another reason I’ve been keeping it brief. I’ve heard you can do damage without feeling it.

You really need to get a pump with a gauge if you are going to keep pumping. Like, you NEED one. To not only chart your progress but also to prevent injury from pumping with too much pressure.

Guitar: Been there, done that. A good pump with a gauge is super important. When you get the funds, do buy that pump from Harbor Freight. It’s metal pump with gauge and will last a very long time. What type of cylinder do you have—post a photo if possible. I think it will be OK on this page as long as it is just the cylinder. If it does not have a quick disconnect, that can be arranged with parts from McMaster Carr.

Married or single? Your erection quality is the puzzlement here. At 26 you should be at half staff all day long. Inference suggests that you watch porn? If so, do a porn detox. Try to go a week without anything and try to get those nighttime erections back on track as those are when your dick is growing. If you are masturbating a lot—therein lies a problem as you are loosing a lot of the libido drive. If so, stop that. Remember that guys are mostly physical in sexual issues. If there are other issues that you’d rather keep to yourself, PM or just talk with someone. Lots of knowledge on this site.

Tennsteven, thanks for the advice. I’ve taken your advice and have started avoiding porn. I’ll probably lay off masturbating a while, too. I think I’m going to give PE a break, too. Try up with the newbie routine in a few weeks and maybe work my way up to pumping. I think I tried to do too much, too fast.

im in similar case of you guitar i started to go a bit more soft and morning mood came strong enough to make wanna masturbate, yet i have allways considered that as soon as phisical or visual stimulation stopped Erection was meant to drop. It isnt like that?


Las Medidas no importan, la quiero mas grande y punto!

Lots of great advice here. Yes you need a good pump with a gauge first and foremost. You could be over stressing your dick 5 minutes at a time at 10 HG and not know it, thus losing your morning wood. Jerking off less is a good idea too, try not to every single day at least. It does take some time also to see the temp gains when just starting out. At 15 minutes I won’t see much effect myself. It’s unlikely you need a “porn detox”, I pumped to porn all the time but don’t always need to. I haven’t watched any in weeks, no biggie. Coming out of the tube soft is normal too. When you aid pumping with porn its easier to remain hard of course, and staying hard I think does help expansion but isn’t totally necessary. Just go back to jelqing till you get a decent rig.

Help - Penomet probs

I’ve been using the penomet pump for 4 weeks , I’m having some problems can anyone help me. Not only does the bottom rubber section keep coming of but I’m getting a rash I think from the rubber ?? I received no instruction manual and no details of the manufacturer ?? Does any one know if the pump bottom is made of skin safe rubber and how can I contact the manufacturer ?

Originally Posted by Whosethedaddy
I’ve been using the penomet pump for 4 weeks , I’m having some problems can anyone help me. Not only does the bottom rubber section keep coming of but I’m getting a rash I think from the rubber ?? I received no instruction manual and no details of the manufacturer ?? Does any one know if the pump bottom is made of skin safe rubber and how can I contact the manufacturer ?

They claim to have clinical rubber. https://penomed.zendesk.com/ support webpage


Las Medidas no importan, la quiero mas grande y punto!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Condom pumpingpenismithPenis Pumps53106-30-2017 10:50 PM
Pumping and Hanging/Stretching for length gainsSimonClassPenis Enlargement2412-02-2006 09:50 PM
Giving Pumping Another TrybrianrexPenis Pumps701-15-2006 02:28 AM
My Marathon Shock Pumping Routine (Dick and then Balls)peforealPenis Pumps3411-27-2004 11:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 AM.