Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My status + Pumping question....

My status + Pumping question....

Ok, I finally did it. I nerved myself to measure last night. I had not measured since starting with the newbie program over 3 months ago. Unless I made errors in the measuring process the first time around, I did experience some gains. Surprisingly enough, I was expecting to see more gains in my EG than my BPEL, primarily because of the comments that my wife has made about my unit feeling “fuller”.

Now, onto the pumping….

I started last evening with my first pumping session. I have some minor adjustments to make with my homemade rig, but it went really well. I started off with only 2 sets of 8 minutes each at about 4-5”hg. Did some jelqs before and after each set as well, just to keep the blood moving around. My question is this…..after each set, when I release the pressure and pull my unit out, it didn’t stay as engorged as I thought it would. For those who are experienced, how long do the effects of pumping last in mose cases?


Started - 1/6/07 - BPEL 5 7/8" - EG - 4 3/4"

Currently - 4/13/07 - BPEL 6 1/8" - EG - 4 7/8"

Goal - BPEL - 7.0" - EG - 5.5"

As you get more and more experience with pumping, the results last longer and longer. Just keep going and it gets better and better.

I am only a newb to pumping also (2wks) so take this with a grain of salt! Mind you I am started with 2hg and now I am up to 2.5hg. In the first week I did not really notice any lasting effects. In my last 2 sessions I have noticed that I do stay “pumped up” after my last set. I think after a few weeks you will notice it as well. Remember this is not a race, it takes time.

Thanks for the replies.

Register - after reading up on the pumping, I knew that a recommended pressure was 3-5”hg, and I didn’t start to feel as though it was getting “pumped” until I hit that 4”hg mark. The last thing I want to do is overwork the poor guy. I don’t plan on trying to rush things. I’m in no hurry, believe me.


Started - 1/6/07 - BPEL 5 7/8" - EG - 4 3/4"

Currently - 4/13/07 - BPEL 6 1/8" - EG - 4 7/8"

Goal - BPEL - 7.0" - EG - 5.5"

Reeno and Register is your primary focus length or girth. I have considered working pump sessions into my routine as a new way to “keep my penis guessing”. My main focus is length, so I am wondering how you guys feel about pumping for length and what your experience, although a short time, has been so far?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
Reeno and Register is your primary focus length or girth. I have considered working pump sessions into my routine as a new way to “keep my penis guessing”. My main focus is length, so I am wondering how you guys feel about pumping for length and what your experience, although a short time, has been so far?

I would like to gain both length and girth. With my starting stats, I have a need in both areas. The tube that I’m using to start with for pumping is 1 3/4”, so it’s going to focus more on length for me. Even with my minimal EG right now, I just about pack that tube when pumped up. I got a really good “pull” in the length dept when I pumped last night. Again, that was my first time pumping, and I really liked it. I rigged up my own pump, and outside of a few minor adjustments that I have to make, I think I did a pretty good job for $25.


Started - 1/6/07 - BPEL 5 7/8" - EG - 4 3/4"

Currently - 4/13/07 - BPEL 6 1/8" - EG - 4 7/8"

Goal - BPEL - 7.0" - EG - 5.5"

Originally Posted by reeno
Thanks for the replies.

Register - after reading up on the pumping, I knew that a recommended pressure was 3-5”hg, and I didn’t start to feel as though it was getting “pumped” until I hit that 4”hg mark. The last thing I want to do is overwork the poor guy. I don’t plan on trying to rush things. I’m in no hurry, believe me.

Like you I have done lots of reading. I was not trying to infer anything about the hg just letting you know my routine:) . I think my guy is sensitive. When doing the newb routine I had to take it easy. So I figured I would not press anything with pumping. How often are you pumping? We are roughly the same size (7”bpel/4.6”EG) and we started only a week apart so it will be interesting to see how our gains go.

Originally Posted by xtendeddick

Reeno and Register is your primary focus length or girth. I have considered working pump sessions into my routine as a new way to “keep my penis guessing”. My main focus is length, so I am wondering how you guys feel about pumping for length and what your experience, although a short time, has been so far?

I am shooting for both also. I currently am using a 1.5” tube and hope to see some length gains first, but will be happy with either one! My goal is 7”nbp and 5.5eg. I have tried hanging in the past and the one thing I have to say about pumping it that I actually look forward to doing PE. I used a Bib in the past and had trouble getting it comfortable. With pumping it is very comfortable so I think I am more likely to do it and stay consistent. The main reason I chose it was after all the reading I have done I think it is the best for me. I truely believe in the whole pumping principle. I am easing into pumping and don’t plan to measure for about 2 months. From my limited experience so far I think I will see gains at that time.

Originally Posted by reeno
I would like to gain both length and girth. With my starting stats, I have a need in both areas. The tube that I’m using to start with for pumping is 1 3/4”, so it’s going to focus more on length for me. Even with my minimal EG right now, I just about pack that tube when pumped up. I got a really good “pull” in the length dept when I pumped last night. Again, that was my first time pumping, and I really liked it. I rigged up my own pump, and outside of a few minor adjustments that I have to make, I think I did a pretty good job for $25.

Congratulations on already packing the tube, that is awesome. How long is your tube?

I currently measure 7.3” bpel x 5.25” eg. From reading I am also suppose to use the 1 3/4” tube to focus on length. Although I could use more girth as well, my main and currently only focus now is length. I have the tube diameter I am suppose to use but I still cannot determine how long the tube should be. I am considering either 10” or 11”. What would you recommend?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by register

I am shooting for both also. I currently am using a 1.5” tube and hope to see some length gains first, but will be happy with either one! My goal is 7”nbp and 5.5eg. I have tried hanging in the past and the one thing I have to say about pumping it that I actually look forward to doing PE. I used a Bib in the past and had trouble getting it comfortable. With pumping it is very comfortable so I think I am more likely to do it and stay consistent. The main reason I chose it was after all the reading I have done I think it is the best for me. I truely believe in the whole pumping principle. I am easing into pumping and don’t plan to measure for about 2 months. From my limited experience so far I think I will see gains at that time.

Do you pack the 1.5” tube? How long is your tube?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

My tube is 9”. I pack it about 30-40%. I have more of a baseball bat shape so I can not pack it in places.

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
Congratulations on already packing the tube, that is awesome. How long is your tube?

I currently measure 7.3” bpel x 5.25” eg. From reading I am also suppose to use the 1 3/4” tube to focus on length. Although I could use more girth as well, my main and currently only focus now is length. I have the tube diameter I am suppose to use but I still cannot determine how long the tube should be. I am considering either 10” or 11”. What would you recommend?

Heck…..I’m the wrong one to be asking about length of tubes…..I’m just a newbie to pumping so I would not be the best judge.

The tube that I’m using is actually an acquarium gravel tube that I found at a local pet store, and after I measure it, it’s not quite 1 3/4” in diameter. As far as the length, I have no clue what it would be. After my session tonight, I noticed that I do in fact pack it from a girth standpoint, all the way up to my glans. I still have, maybe, 2” or so to spare in the tube when I’m pumped up.


Started - 1/6/07 - BPEL 5 7/8" - EG - 4 3/4"

Currently - 4/13/07 - BPEL 6 1/8" - EG - 4 7/8"

Goal - BPEL - 7.0" - EG - 5.5"

Originally Posted by register
Like you I have done lots of reading. I was not trying to infer anything about the hg just letting you know my routine:) . I think my guy is sensitive. When doing the newb routine I had to take it easy. So I figured I would not press anything with pumping. How often are you pumping? We are roughly the same size (7”bpel/4.6”EG) and we started only a week apart so it will be interesting to see how our gains go.

Well, considering that I just started the other night, my goal is to pump 3 on and 1 off. We’ll see how it goes. If the pumping goes well for me, I’ll break down in a few weeks and buy a real tube, rather than have one that I rigged up myself. It’s working well, but I think I’ll need a bigger diameter than what I have.

By the way, you’ve got quite a bit of length on me at the moment. Our EG might be close, but our BPEL is greatly in your favor. If I had your BPEL, I might never have stumbled across this site in the first place! lol


Started - 1/6/07 - BPEL 5 7/8" - EG - 4 3/4"

Currently - 4/13/07 - BPEL 6 1/8" - EG - 4 7/8"

Goal - BPEL - 7.0" - EG - 5.5"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Another water pumping question...dreamaloud1Penis Pumps203-15-2007 11:05 AM
Water pumping questionBiscuit HeadPenis Pumps2712-11-2006 01:25 PM
Pumping Questionpaul.Penis Pumps1712-11-2006 06:54 AM
Question about pumping and hanging together.biggerjohnsonPenis Pumps109-13-2006 02:07 AM
Another RED DOT question...(from pumping)biggerjohnsonPenis Pumps507-15-2006 04:59 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:15 PM.