Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Marathon Pumping Experiences

I don’t have any experience with pumping forums. These people who do long session, how often do they pump? If you were to try to transfer the principles of hanging to pumping (which is what marathon sessions are about, I guess), you’d be shooting for hours every single day. Is this common practice on any of those forums?

Originally Posted by WantToBeThick
I used to pump for an hour+ at a time working from my 2” tube to my 2.25” tube. I just got a lot of fluid buildup and no gains.

Interesting post about increased pressure over small chunks of time. That’s closer to what I’m doing now (w clamping) and I’ve had some success.

I’m glad you found something that works for you! As I said earlier, I don’t believe pumping can create permanent growth for every man, but there is some arbitrary subset of men that can grow with pumping.

Originally Posted by Serenity73
I don’t have any experience with pumping forums. These people who do long session, how often do they pump? If you were to try to transfer the principles of hanging to pumping (which is what marathon sessions are about, I guess), you’d be shooting for hours every single day. Is this common practice on any of those forums?

Oh yes, that is exactly what they do. On Tiger Pumping at least. When he (Tiger) is discussing pump session length, he recommends something crazy like up to 6 hours a day for veterans. Not in one go, there are breaks in there, but still, a LOT of time. And he says you can do this nearly every day!

I honestly think permanent gains are possible through pumping. I feel that it should be accompanied by a clamping routine though, in order to achieve those gains. Clamping causes the chambers of the penis to expand beyond what they normally would during an erection. Pumping right after brings in blood and fluid into the already expanded blood vessels, causing a greater expansion of the tissues etc.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
I honestly think permanent gains are possible through pumping. I feel that it should be accompanied by a clamping routine though, in order to achieve those gains. Clamping causes the chambers of the penis to expand beyond what they normally would during an erection. Pumping right after brings in blood and fluid into the already expanded blood vessels, causing a greater expansion of the tissues etc.

I meant your balls, has it expanded those permanently?

I certainly feel a difference, and they feel heavier.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
I certainly feel a difference, and they feel heavier.

Nice!

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Ya, I was looking on Tiger Pumping the other day and the guys there would get utterly huge, but apparently made no long term gains aside from an increase in pumped swell over time. The principles there actually seemed like they would ruin EQ, if not be very dangerous.

I think cyclic stretching (the Mr. Fantastic) is actually a valuable tool in pumping, but this is unique to pumping. I have discussed this at length with Austfred. What makes cyclic pumping effective has nothing to do with the effectiveness of cyclic stretching in general, but the MUCH higher pressures you can safely reach with cyclic pumping.

Pumping at below 5-6 -“hg actually creates relatively little expansion force on the tunica and other connective tissue. Not enough for many men to see permanent growth - their connective tissue is just too tough. So what can you do? Well you can maximize time, but if your connective tissues are very tough you still might not be breaching the necessary threshold for expansion force. You could pump with a liquid fluid like water, this will ensure most of the total expansion happens in the tunica if done properly, but still might not be enough for every man. You can use heat to allow the connective tissues to expand more readily (but really you should be doing this anyway). Or you can increase the vacuum level to cause more expansion force to be exerted on the tunica.

Increasing pressure statically, however, will probably not do more than cause a buildup of fluid and damage your EQ. But fluid entering the spaces between the tunica and skin happens much slower than blood flooding the erectile chambers, so a quick pump to a high pressure and then an immediate drop in pressure probably won’t cause a lot of fluid retention, certainly not as much as a long static session at high pressures. This means more of the total expansion will be due to tunica creep (expanding past its elastic range), which gives a much better chance of being able to achieve permanent growth if you are having trouble achieving it at low to moderate vacuum pumping.

This is my theory on the subject that I have presented to Austfred. I think it makes sense in terms of what is actually going on physically when you stick your cock in a vacuum.

Roots

Ok so assuming you were to pursue a routine like this what would be the best way to go about it ?
Would your cycles be better going right to zero at the lower end or keeping to a baseline like 2-3”hg ?
Would the speed of the pressure increase and decrease be important ?
What would be a sensible time to hold the high pressure point ? is a couple of seconds enough if repeated often enough ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Ok so assuming you were to pursue a routine like this what would be the best way to go about it ?
Would your cycles be better going right to zero at the lower end or keeping to a baseline like 2-3”hg ?
Would the speed of the pressure increase and decrease be important ?
What would be a sensible time to hold the high pressure point ? is a couple of seconds enough if repeated often enough ?


When I’m pumping that way, I don’t go to zero, I drop to where it feels all tension is off the tissues. That point changes depending on how far into a session I am, but frankly I don’t think it’s important - it’s just time saving and efficient. Dropping to 2-3 would be fine. I can’t see any point going lower, and you are more likely to lose your seal at the base of the tube early in the session before you start to pack the base.

Pressure increases - yes, the speed is important! You can go as fast as you like until you start to feel the stretch in the tissues, then I’d slow it down and try to relax into the feel of stretch between each pump. It’s obviously safer, but the point is that the tissues are designed to resist expansion and become structurally stiff at their full expansion. Easing into that full expansion helps avoid the tissues wanting to ‘lock up’ and resist the stress quite so much. It’s a small thing, but I think it’s important. It also helps you feel exactly how high a pressure you are going to from the tissues ‘point of view’ a level that may be safe 20 minutes into a session may not be safe an hour into a session when the tissues are tired. Numbers on a gauge should be a guide, not an absolute, when judging tissue stress :)

Sensible time to hold the high pressure point - again I go by feel and it changes every session. But I go for as long as possible. That obviously varies according to how high a pressure I’m going to, and how tired the tissues are (how much stress they have already been under in that session). I know a lot of people use a rapid up and down with their pressure but I prefer to go by feel and spend as long with the tissues under tension as possible. The max I’m going to may be short of the absolute max my penis can take, so I’ll stay at that tension for maybe 20 seconds or a minute or two. If I’m at absolute max, it may only be a few seconds, but it will still be the maximum time it feels comfortable to stay at that level.

Well that was a bit of a ramble! :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
When I’m pumping that way, I don’t go to zero, I drop to where it feels all tension is off the tissues. That point changes depending on how far into a session I am, but frankly I don’t think it’s important - it’s just time saving and efficient. Dropping to 2-3 would be fine. I can’t see any point going lower, and you are more likely to lose your seal at the base of the tube early in the session before you start to pack the base.

Pressure increases - yes, the speed is important! You can go as fast as you like until you start to feel the stretch in the tissues, then I’d slow it down and try to relax into the feel of stretch between each pump. It’s obviously safer, but the point is that the tissues are designed to resist expansion and become structurally stiff at their full expansion. Easing into that full expansion helps avoid the tissues wanting to ‘lock up’ and resist the stress quite so much. It’s a small thing, but I think it’s important. It also helps you feel exactly how high a pressure you are going to from the tissues ‘point of view’ a level that may be safe 20 minutes into a session may not be safe an hour into a session when the tissues are tired. Numbers on a gauge should be a guide, not an absolute, when judging tissue stress :)

Sensible time to hold the high pressure point - again I go by feel and it changes every session. But I go for as long as possible. That obviously varies according to how high a pressure I’m going to, and how tired the tissues are (how much stress they have already been under in that session). I know a lot of people use a rapid up and down with their pressure but I prefer to go by feel and spend as long with the tissues under tension as possible. The max I’m going to may be short of the absolute max my penis can take, so I’ll stay at that tension for maybe 20 seconds or a minute or two. If I’m at absolute max, it may only be a few seconds, but it will still be the maximum time it feels comfortable to stay at that level.

Well that was a bit of a ramble! :)

Yes but a useful one :)

Originally Posted by firegoat
When I’m pumping that way, I don’t go to zero, I drop to where it feels all tension is off the tissues. That point changes depending on how far into a session I am, but frankly I don’t think it’s important - it’s just time saving and efficient. Dropping to 2-3 would be fine. I can’t see any point going lower, and you are more likely to lose your seal at the base of the tube early in the session before you start to pack the base.

Pressure increases - yes, the speed is important! You can go as fast as you like until you start to feel the stretch in the tissues, then I’d slow it down and try to relax into the feel of stretch between each pump. It’s obviously safer, but the point is that the tissues are designed to resist expansion and become structurally stiff at their full expansion. Easing into that full expansion helps avoid the tissues wanting to ‘lock up’ and resist the stress quite so much. It’s a small thing, but I think it’s important. It also helps you feel exactly how high a pressure you are going to from the tissues ‘point of view’ a level that may be safe 20 minutes into a session may not be safe an hour into a session when the tissues are tired. Numbers on a gauge should be a guide, not an absolute, when judging tissue stress :)

Sensible time to hold the high pressure point - again I go by feel and it changes every session. But I go for as long as possible. That obviously varies according to how high a pressure I’m going to, and how tired the tissues are (how much stress they have already been under in that session). I know a lot of people use a rapid up and down with their pressure but I prefer to go by feel and spend as long with the tissues under tension as possible. The max I’m going to may be short of the absolute max my penis can take, so I’ll stay at that tension for maybe 20 seconds or a minute or two. If I’m at absolute max, it may only be a few seconds, but it will still be the maximum time it feels comfortable to stay at that level.

Well that was a bit of a ramble! :)

Great stuff firegoat. Going by feel has vastly improved my PE experience. Everyone wants absolute numbers on things, probably because it’s easier to read a gauge or stretch with X amount of tension when you hang or do Y number of jelqs, and these things are perhaps valuable for determining ranges and averages for safety and effectiveness, but when it comes right down to it your body is the best barometer of all.

Also, regarding tissue stiffening under force, this is always the case that you want to stretch/expand slowly. Rapid rates of displacement cause tissues, especially connective tissue, to react stiffly. If you slowly stretch your tissues they will respond much better to the stretch, require less force to achieve the same amount of displacement, and there is much lower accumulation of trauma.

Hey guys! I see this is an old thread but pretty useful for what I’ve been doing lately.

My routine normally consisted of 2 20 minute sessions at 5hg of lower, I’ve kind of been at a plateau lately so I’ve been trying to stay away from my pump and work on length with manual stretches.

I decided to try something new which is doing 30 (or more) minute session in the tube and I’ve noticed a huge amount of swell afterward, way way more than after a normal pumping session. I’ve noticed the donut effect and even one vein on the side of my shaft sticking out which wasn’t normal. Basically I’m wondering is if this is safe? Is it safe to be in the pump for 30 minute or more at a time?

Before a session I’m measuring right at 5 MEG and after a session of 30 minutes I’m 5.25 which looks and feels huge compared to normal.

Is this just a fluid build up and false hope? I’ve noticed my girl feels tighter and when I was getting a blow Job I could feel top and bottom of her teeth.

I took today off and thinking about continuing tomorrow with another 30 minute session.

Also I’ve not been using lube and keeping it at 5hg or less, so I get completely erect go into the tube pump up to about 3hg and hop into the shower then after a few minutes up the pressure to 5hg and throughout the session when I feel the need to I re connect my pump and pump back up to 5hg.

I’m afraid that I could actually just be toughening my penis and going to screw myself in the long run, I just want to hear some other people’s opinions on this matter.

That was a long post…


Gaining in progress...

Originally Posted by Sully
I decided to try something new which is doing 30 (or more) minute session in the tube and I’ve noticed a huge amount of swell afterward, way way more than after a normal pumping session. I’ve noticed the donut effect and even one vein on the side of my shaft sticking out which wasn’t normal. Basically I’m wondering is if this is safe? Is it safe to be in the pump for 30 minute or more at a time?

At those realtively low levels of vacuum, it should be perfectly safe to stay in the pump for 30 minutes.
However, while some folk like a lot of fluid build up, I don’t. I don’t think there is any detriment to results in slowly releasing the vacuum down to a lower or even zero level for 20 seconds every 5 minutes or so, then steadily building the vac back up.
You are still at ‘full’ vac for almost the whole 30 minutes, and it helps avoid excess donut/fluid build up. I believe it also allows the tissues to relax for 20 seconds, after which they will stretch a little more easily. A bit like blowing up a balloon then letting it down then blowing it up again; each time you blow it up it expands a little more easily.. :)

I will add that I prefer to use cyclic pumping to higher vac levels than just staying in the tube at one level for a long time.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results


Last edited by firegoat : 03-16-2017 at .

Originally Posted by firegoat
At those realtively low levels of vacuum, it should be perfectly safe to stay in the pump for 30 minutes.
However, while some folk like a lot of fluid build up, I don’t. I don’t think there is any detriment to results in slowly releasing the vacuum down to a lower or even zero level for 20 seconds every 5 minutes or so, then steadily building the vac back up.
You are still at ‘full’ vac for almost the whole 30 minutes, and it helps avoid excess donut/fluid build up. I believe it also allows the tissues to relax for 20 seconds, after which they will stretch a little more easily. A bit like blowing up a balloon then letting it down then blowing it up again; each time you blow it up it expands a little more easily.. :)

I will add that I prefer to use cyclic pumping to higher vac levels than just staying in the tube at one level for a long time.

Thanks for the input firegoat! 😃 One other question, since before I was used to 2 20 minute session do you think I could do 2 30 minutes? That 10 extra minutes has made a huge impact on the swell so I can only imagine what another 30 minutes on top of that would do 🙃

I current don’t seem to have any pain from this. Knock on wood


Gaining in progress...

Originally Posted by firegoat
At those realtively low levels of vacuum, it should be perfectly safe to stay in the pump for 30 minutes.
However, while some folk like a lot of fluid build up, I don’t. I don’t think there is any detriment to results in slowly releasing the vacuum down to a lower or even zero level for 20 seconds every 5 minutes or so, then steadily building the vac back up.
You are still at ‘full’ vac for almost the whole 30 minutes, and it helps avoid excess donut/fluid build up. I believe it also allows the tissues to relax for 20 seconds, after which they will stretch a little more easily. A bit like blowing up a balloon then letting it down then blowing it up again; each time you blow it up it expands a little more easily.. :)

I will add that I prefer to use cyclic pumping to higher vac levels than just staying in the tube at one level for a long time.

Yes what you say is basically what many people do in the gym after their workout, they stretch to limber up and (if you’ve ever tried it) you’ll notice that the stretch comes easier the second time around.
Now of course your dick isn’t exactly the same as stretching your legs for example, but I do believe there are enough analogies in terms of types of tissue (ligaments, tendons) that the approach should be beneficial
here as well.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:59 PM.