Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Marathon Pumping Experiences

Domxz, great response and thank you!

So you only marathon pumped three times? Once per week for three weeks?

Those were some LONG sets you were doing, what was the pressure schedule like with your Mr. Fantastic? Another guy, Austfred, always tells me about his Mr. Fantastic pump, but I don’t quite understand the pressure rotation. Is it just straight up and down, a little higher on the up each time?

Correct. Normal routine at that point was 4 times 1 hour sets of extending followed by an hour of pumping at low vacuum. Over a month I replaced on day’s routine with pumping only.

The pump has 4 parameters; minimum, maximum a knob to increase speed of vacuum and a “seal” that releases vacuum. You insert your min. and max. values and turn it on. It’ll cycle between those two values; speed of vacuum draw determined by the first knob. Once it reaches max set value it stops and the seal allows for it to go down to the min set value. Repeat from there.

Hi Dom

I also have been using a My Fantastic air pump to dynamically (cyclic) pump from 3” - 14” Hg. . I was restricting myself to 30 min sessions and found I was getting significant girth increases. I am also extending so I have not claimed any length growth from pumping. My girth growth varies from about 1/2” measured a week away from pumping to 3/4” the day after. I had not worked out a way to successfully heat the tube. I did not get significand edema (fluid build up), only a little behind the glans that usually subsided within a few hours.

Recently I have been trying out a Mr Fantastic water pump which I have been using with warm water, cycling in the range 4” to 14”. I have been using it for 60 min sessions and have noticed much more fluid build up including a significant edema on one side of my shaft about halfway to the base. Took over 24 hours to subside. I also have been experimenting with a soft silicone sleeve which does expand in the cylinder so I am still packing it minus the thickness of the sleeve. Using that I have not had an edema. Using the sleeve makes the pumping experience feel more like extending so the claim it can lead to length gains may be correct. Early days yet so I need a lot more trialing.

I do one pumping session most nights. I would not call this marathon pumping but it is related

Regards
Austfred

Originally Posted by austfred
I had not worked out a way to successfully heat the tube.

Heat up a gel pack and put it in the tube during your break. Put an IR lamp on it from a safe distance.

Austfred I use one of those heat bags you put in the microwave, it’s about 5” x16” and raps around the cylinder 1 1/2 times and it gets quite toasty in there, it’s good for 1/2hr.

I have a silicone tube as well now, and I’m finding it improves my pumping experience.

I have never had any luck with prolonged pumping. I think I’m having some with short bits of pumping mixed with clamping. I usually do 10-30 minutes and if I get close to packing my 2” tube, I quit.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

Originally Posted by WantToBeThick
I have never had any luck with prolonged pumping. I think I’m having some with short bits of pumping mixed with clamping. I usually do 10-30 minutes and if I get close to packing my 2” tube, I quit.

What sort of prolonged pumping have you tried?

This is clearly what I have been doing. Normally I pump for 45 minutes during a normal PE session and after clamping. But I can go for 2 hours, I take a break every 10 minutes to let my dick breath. But during my sessions I never come out of the tube. I have reached up to 18 cm, and my BPEL is normally around 15-16cm. :) I’m sure it’s helped with my length, but I’m more in it for my bigger testicles and lower hanging. Let me add, I have a gauge but it broke. That’s why I take a break every 10-15 minutes.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
This is clearly what I have been doing. Normally I pump for 45 minutes during a normal PE session and after clamping. But I can go for 2 hours, I take a break every 10 minutes to let my dick breath. But during my sessions I never come out of the tube. I have reached up to 18 cm, and my BPEL is normally around 15-16cm. :) I’m sure it’s helped with my length, but I’m more in it for my bigger testicles and lower hanging. Let me add, I have a gauge but it broke. That’s why I take a break every 10-15 minutes.

So you are pumping both cock and balls in these long sessions?

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

So you are pumping both cock and balls in these long sessions?

I am. :) No bad affects to note.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone have problems with sensible marathon sessions, if you look at a pumping only forum like newart you’ll see most guys regularly do several hours.
The thing is most of then don’t get permanent gains from it, we need to look at why.
An hour or so a day should be plenty of time to make progress with something.
We’ve touched on some of the problems like the pressure/time vs edema issue but what other factors would make a routine effective or not ?

It seems a few of the guys who are using the Mr Fantastic pump have gained with cyclic stretching which I understand in theory isn’t as effective as long static stretches so what’s going on ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone have problems with sensible marathon sessions, if you look at a pumping only forum like newart you’ll see most guys regularly do several hours.
The thing is most of then don’t get permanent gains from it, we need to look at why.
An hour or so a day should be plenty of time to make progress with something.
We’ve touched on some of the problems like the pressure/time vs edema issue but what other factors would make a routine effective or not ?

It seems a few of the guys who are using the Mr Fantastic pump have gained with cyclic stretching which I understand in theory isn’t as effective as long static stretches so what’s going on ?

Ya, I was looking on Tiger Pumping the other day and the guys there would get utterly huge, but apparently made no long term gains aside from an increase in pumped swell over time. The principles there actually seemed like they would ruin EQ, if not be very dangerous.

I think cyclic stretching (the Mr. Fantastic) is actually a valuable tool in pumping, but this is unique to pumping. I have discussed this at length with Austfred. What makes cyclic pumping effective has nothing to do with the effectiveness of cyclic stretching in general, but the MUCH higher pressures you can safely reach with cyclic pumping.

Pumping at below 5-6 -“hg actually creates relatively little expansion force on the tunica and other connective tissue. Not enough for many men to see permanent growth - their connective tissue is just too tough. So what can you do? Well you can maximize time, but if your connective tissues are very tough you still might not be breaching the necessary threshold for expansion force. You could pump with a liquid fluid like water, this will ensure most of the total expansion happens in the tunica if done properly, but still might not be enough for every man. You can use heat to allow the connective tissues to expand more readily (but really you should be doing this anyway). Or you can increase the vacuum level to cause more expansion force to be exerted on the tunica.

Increasing pressure statically, however, will probably not do more than cause a buildup of fluid and damage your EQ. But fluid entering the spaces between the tunica and skin happens much slower than blood flooding the erectile chambers, so a quick pump to a high pressure and then an immediate drop in pressure probably won’t cause a lot of fluid retention, certainly not as much as a long static session at high pressures. This means more of the total expansion will be due to tunica creep (expanding past its elastic range), which gives a much better chance of being able to achieve permanent growth if you are having trouble achieving it at low to moderate vacuum pumping.

This is my theory on the subject that I have presented to Austfred. I think it makes sense in terms of what is actually going on physically when you stick your cock in a vacuum.

Roots

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
I am. :) No bad affects to note.

Has this permanently increased the size of your balls? Also, I have read elsewhere that this dramatically increases semen production, have you noticed this at all?

I’d have to add, reading your comments about the higher force, that in any pumping I do initially higher force/vacuum is used. Simply to get well beyond EL and “nurse” the stretch with lower vacuum pumping afterwards.

Not something you can do often though, the glans do take a beating.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
What sort of prolonged pumping have you tried?

I used to pump for an hour+ at a time working from my 2” tube to my 2.25” tube. I just got a lot of fluid buildup and no gains.

Interesting post about increased pressure over small chunks of time. That’s closer to what I’m doing now (w clamping) and I’ve had some success.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:03 AM.