Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

lymph fluid

lymph fluid

Does it matter? Is it going to hinder my gains? I say it doesn’t, but I’d like to hear some thoughts on this and treat it as a seperate thread.

Originally Posted by gmarceau

Does it matter? Is it going to hinder my gains? I say it doesn’t, but I’d like to hear some thoughts on this and treat it as a seperate thread.

What it means if you get it, is that you are using too much pressure/weight, In short, overdoing things. The next stage up is discoloration and bruising. And turkey neck.

It is generally considered to be best avoided.


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

I understand what you mean. I brought it up because I’ve gotten slight lymph build up at 4HG while doing jelqing in between sets. If I go lower than that, I’m not even really “inflated” so to speak.

You are well into the safe range with what you are doing. How long do you pump for? Do you do multiple sets of say 12 minutes or do you just do one long set?


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by petitfaun

What it means if you get it, is that you are using too much pressure/weight, In short, overdoing things. The next stage up is discoloration and bruising. And turkey neck.

And after that, impotence, gangrene and death. Not to mention bad breath, flatulence and becoming transcendentally boring.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick

And after that, impotence, gangrene and death. Not to mention bad breath, flatulence and becoming transcendentally boring.

Goodness! I didn’t know it could affect you in so many ways!


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:


Last edited by petitfaun : 07-15-2008 at .

Originally Posted by gprent
You are well into the safe range with what you are doing. How long do you pump for? Do you do multiple sets of say 12 minutes or do you just do one long set?

I do 10 minute sets, get an erection, and perform about 50 jelqs, repeat 3-4 times. I’m talking about a slight, very slight beginning of lymph, but it’s there. I just question how bad that is. There was always this feeling of, “if I get any lymph, I’ve ruined the pump time and I won’t achieve any gains”.

Originally Posted by gmarceau
I do 10 minute sets, get an erection, and perform about 50 jelqs, repeat 3-4 times. I’m talking about a slight, very slight beginning of lymph, but it’s there. I just question how bad that is. There was always this feeling of, “if I get any lymph, I’ve ruined the pump time and I won’t achieve any gains”.

Keep doing what you are doing.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Lymph Buildup = hindered gainsMustBeDreamingPenis Enlargement2112-08-2007 12:22 AM
How long does lymph fluid stay for?MickPenis Enlargement706-13-2007 07:52 AM
Lymph observations for pumpers and vacuum hangerssparkyxPenis Pumps3003-17-2007 07:43 PM
Lymph fluid while clampingGapsealPenis Enlargement Basics804-30-2005 05:51 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 AM.