Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

LA Pump Journal

Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr

Waking up with rock hard erections feels good but coming out of my underwear so need to be careful :P
Measuring next week to see if I’ve made any progress so far.

Ditch the underwater man, it is a completely useless article of clothing. You also save some loot going commando.

Good job on keeping up on your routine. Looking forward to seeing some progress soon.


My Progress Log With Pictures!

NBPEL: 6 inches MSEG: 6.25 inches

Goal: keep my curve and get to 7 x 7

Originally Posted by Titleist
Why would you need to be careful with it coming out of your underwear?

The underwear rim rubs it a bit so pinches :S

Ditch the underwear.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

No gains so far. Is my penis broken? This is weird…

Bump

Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr
Bump

We are not allowed to “bump” thread man, Forum Guidelines .

Not gaining won’t necessary means your penis is messed up. PI’s will tell you if you are on the right or wrong track.

How’s your erections?

*Remember that growth depends in several factors: diet, rest, water ingestion, positive mindset, etc.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr
No gains so far. Is my penis broken? This is weird…

You simply have to give it time. How long have have you been working at enlargement?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

dinogoesrawr you are doing something wrong. Definitely.

Give us details. We will be happy to help mate


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Useless
We are not allowed to “bump” thread man, Forum Guidelines .

Not gaining won’t necessary means your penis is messed up. PI’s will tell you if you are on the right or wrong track.

How’s your erections?

*Remember that growth depends in several factors: diet, rest, water ingestion, positive mindset, etc.

Sorry I will remember this. Thank you for letting me know.

Erections are great and I have no issues (ever) getting it up and keeping it up.

Diet - super clean and I’m growing in the gym so can’t be something wrong with my body.
Rest - 8-9 hours sleep a day at least, no late nights or alcohol etc.
Water - 3 liters min a day I really love water.
Positive mindset - well - sure when pumping it was but after measuring idk.

Originally Posted by Titleist
You simply have to give it time. How long have have you been working at enlargement?

Started this thread 22nd May, but was using it for over a month before, so its coming to the end of 3 months now.

Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr
Started this thread 22nd May, but was using it for over a month before, so its coming to the end of 3 months now.

It takes much longer than that to see permanent gains. Is your EQ better? Do you come out of the tube longer and fatter?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by bill10
dinogoesrawr you are doing something wrong. Definitely.

Give us details. We will be happy to help mate

I use a heat lamp to warm the penis/balls. I massage it gently to get it hard while its warming up. I spend about 3-5 mins doing this. I use a bit of lube.
I put it inside the cylinder, pump it slowly up to 5HG now (worked up from 4 HG), the lube helps keep the pressure at 5HG and therefore I don’t need to keep re-adjusting the pressure.
I then use my phone to time 10 mins. Usually I need to squeeze the handle once or twice more during the session max.
Once the 10 mins is done, I press the pressure release button, my penis flops down, I jelq/massage it (at least 50 each hand). I wiggle it a bit, the heat is still on, and then repeat (get it hard, 10 mins on 5 HG etc).
I then shower to ‘cool down’ and typically go to sleep.
I started with 2 sets at 4HG, worked up to 3 sets at 4.5HG, and then am up to 2 sets at 5HG. Was planning on doing 3 sets at 5HG from next week. It is not uncomfortable at all or I don’t feel pain/stretch like I used to initially at 5HG.
I do this 4 days a week (Tuesday/Wednesday, then Saturday/Sunday). I leave it alone on the other days. Often I don’t even wank or anything I just sleep. I sometimes use a fleshlight to bang and then I definitely don’t get hard the next day lol. But that is normal for me even without pumping.

On the days I have pumped, I do wake up with a massive hard on the next morning if I don’t wank it out after. If I wank typically I don’t wake up with a massive erection.
Once the pumping is done by cock is fatter and hangs heavier. Within the hours its back to normal.
When pumping it does get longer and thicker (I measured it while it was in the tube, and as soon as it came out). It just doesn’t seem to ‘retain’ that length/girth.

Any other details I didn’t provide that would be helpful?

Originally Posted by Titleist
It takes much longer than that to see permanent gains. Is your EQ better? Do you come out of the tube longer and fatter?

EQ is the same tbh but mines always been ‘high’.
Yes but its very temporary.

Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr
EQ is the same tbh but mines always been ‘high’.
Yes but its very temporary.

Stick with it. It takes time.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
Stick with it. It takes time.

Okies.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 PM.