Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Just tried my LA cylinder for the first time

Just tried my LA cylinder for the first time

Last week I finally decided to buy a good quality cylinder and Im glad I did. One thing I noticed is this is so much more comfortable than my 2” gravel cylinder. When pumping at the same pressure it doesnt feel no where near as intense. While pumping I slowly went up to 10hg just for a second or two and quickly released the pressure. To be honest, it didnt hurt at all with this new cylinder. However, with the gravel cylinder it hurt at 10hg. Im wondering if its because the 1.75” cylinder from LA is more my size and thats the reason its more comfortable and doesnt feel as intense. I really feel like I could wear this thing for hours. Thinks for all the guys that recommended buying a good quality cylinder, it really makes a world of difference.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics


Last edited by biggerjohnson : 12-11-2006 at .

Yes, you did yourself a big favor by going with a professional system. You can do yourself another big favor by starting a new pump routine where 5”hg is your limit. I know, 10 feels fine and the results are seemingly hard to pass up, but in the long run, 10 is way to high and is causing trauma that will not lead to permanent results. I know, I tried it that way for years and can tell you from personal experience you are going down the wrong path. My results are much better now at lower pressures.

Johnson:

Congrats!! Years ago, I used a gravel cleaner tube and did everything to cushion the end. I came up with the motorcycle tube cover that I’ve passed along to lots of guys. However, my biggest find when I went to the LaPump cylinder was that the flared base did not cut off the circulation and blood flow around the whole pubic area. When that gravel tube stays there for 10 minutes, it really begins to hurt even with the rubber cushiion. Those folks at LAPumps know their designs. Now get you a heating pad from Target—Steve

Tennsteven,

What is the motorcycle tube cover trick? I tried using my gravel cylinder with no padding and it hurt like crazy. I think I’m gonna try Plasti-dip, but am open to any ideas that will cushion the cylinder.

Originally Posted by gprent
Yes, you did yourself a big favor by going with a professional system. You can do yourself another big favor by starting a new pump routine where 5”hg is your limit. I know, 10 feels fine and the results are seemingly hard to pass up, but in the long run, 10 is way to high and is causing trauma that will not lead to permanent results. I know, I tried it that way for years and can tell you from personal experience you are going down the wrong path. My results are much better now at lower pressures.

Bigger….

This is one of our best vets…pay attention to what he is saying. Not all advice is equal at Thunders.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Bigger….

This is one of our best vets…pay attention to what he is saying. Not all advice is equal at Thunders.


Oh I know and I really appreciate all the help from guys like gprent that have been there and paved the way so to speak.

I know 10hg is way too high I just pumped up to that pressure just for a second to see how it felt with the new tube and to my surprise it was more comfortable with the new cylinder than the gravel cylinder. During my actual workout I kept it around 4-5hg.

In case anyone is wondering, the Mityvac works just fine with these professional cylinders. This was definitely a wise investment.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

Originally Posted by EJ
Tennsteven,

What is the motorcycle tube cover trick? I tried using my gravel cylinder with no padding and it hurt like crazy. I think I’m gonna try Plasti-dip, but am open to any ideas that will cushion the cylinder.


Plasti-dip works ok but you cannot compare the comfort with it to a LA cylinder. I know money can be an issue at times but if you have the extra to spend really consider a good quality cylinder, you wont be disappointed. I still have a full can of Plasti-dip sitting here. For a few dollars it worked pretty well and is probably the next best alternative but nothing like a nice flared cylinder specifically designed for pumping.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

EJ: Go buy yourself a very cheap motorcycle innertube. They’re about 2” diameter. Cut yourself about a 4” piece. Stretch it over the end of the tube about 2”. Push the remaining 2-3” inside the gravel tube. This will cushion the plastic and keep it from cutting into you groin. The tube will harden after a while (2-3 months from the lube) so just replace it. This will help but nothing is better than a great tube from LaPumps. Steve

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Longest time in cylinder?skitola11Penis Pumps2704-01-2012 04:14 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.