Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Just got a pump! A Kaplen, for 60 bucks!

12

Just got a pump! A Kaplen, for 60 bucks!

I’m new to pumping, got a workout planed to do 3 sets of 10min with clamping between sets, and after the last set 10 mins of edging. I have my pressure at around 5hg to 8hg, in the Kaplen guide it says never exceed 10hg.

So looking at this, if you can’t increase the pressure, the what do most of you guys do when you reach a plateau?

Does the routine i have posted sound good? Pumping Vets??? I’m new to pumping but not PE!

Start out in the 4hg range for a week or so and then stay in the 4-5 range for at least a month. If you go to high pressures too early and start busting blood vessels, it can either stop you in your tracks, or if you keep going, give you discoloration that is difficult to get rid of. So take your time and keep the pressure low for now.

Originally Posted by gprent101
Start out in the 4hg range for a week or so and then stay in the 4-5 range for at least a month. If you go to high pressures too early and start busting blood vessels, it can either stop you in your tracks, or if you keep going, give you discoloration that is difficult to get rid of. So take your time and keep the pressure low for now.

Thanks!

But I have a question for you. At 4hg I don’t feel to much, between 5hg and 6hg is when I start to feel it. Now with that being said, I am a very experienced clamper. I have done some insane stuff with the clamp. Some of my clamping routine might get me banned from here if I posted it :) ! So do you think that my unit is so accustomed to clamping, it could effect my starting point with a pump?

are there any videos of penis pumping? I’m curious to see how it works.

Originally Posted by crazyed27
Thanks!

But I have a question for you. At 4hg I don’t feel to much, between 5hg and 6hg is when I start to feel it. Now with that being said, I am a very experienced clamper. I have done some insane stuff with the clamp. Some of my clamping routine might get me banned from here if I posted it :) ! So do you think that my unit is so accustomed to clamping, it could effect my starting point with a pump?

OK, then just for the heck of it do the 4-5 range for 15 minutes per set and do three sets of that. See how much girth increase you get. With this routine I typically get a 1/2 to 3/4 inch girth gain which is plenty for a workout.

I have been pumping a long time and used to go high pressure, but after all that time, I am settling back down to the lower pressures and finding the results to be much better. This is mainly because I can pump with no tissue damage and I have found that damaged tissue does not grow so there is no point to hurting yourself.

Originally Posted by gprent101
OK, then just for the heck of it do the 4-5 range for 15 minutes per set and do three sets of that. See how much girth increase you get. With this routine I typically get a 1/2 to 3/4 inch girth gain which is plenty for a workout.

I have been pumping a long time and used to go high pressure, but after all that time, I am settling back down to the lower pressures and finding the results to be much better. This is mainly because I can pump with no tissue damage and I have found that damaged tissue does not grow so there is no point to hurting yourself.

Thanks a lot for your ideas! I’ll try what you just said and let you know what type of increase I get! I’ll stick with that for a while!

Hey crazyed. I know that you are a clamper, like myself. I recently got a pump as well. Clamping likely has conditioned your dick enough to pump at at least 5-7. At least that was the case for me. I am loving pumping so far!

Me too! Philadelph! I’m going to try less pressure, see what type of gain I get, then tweak my routine based on my findings of my temp gains! Nice to see you her Philly!

Where did you get a Kaplan for $60??


"Do, or do not. There is no try"

- Yoda, Jedi Master

I have pumped while clamped. That was after doing both for a long time, alternating between sets. Haven’t done it in a while, but might just add that back in.


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

Originally Posted by mikewhit
Where did you get a Kaplan for $60??

I went to this local sex shop that sells all types of noveltys, then I asked the guy working there if the Kaplan was the only pump they had that had a pressure guage. It was the only one. The price on it was 139 bucks. So I asked the guy there if he believed in NPE! So we got to talking about it, I ended up showing him Thundersplace, and MOS, on his work computer! He was impressed with the info that was on the sites, so he said if he buys one it would cost him 59 bucks, and told me he would sell it to me at his employ discount rate! So I came back the next day and got it! The dude was totally cool. You cant beat a deal like that!

Damn, an 80$ markup, unbelievable! I need to get into that business.

Originally Posted by crazyed27
I went to this local sex shop that sells all types of noveltys, then I asked the guy working there if the Kaplan was the only pump they had that had a pressure guage. It was the only one. The price on it was 139 bucks. So I asked the guy there if he believed in NPE! So we got to talking about it, I ended up showing him Thundersplace, and MOS, on his work computer! He was impressed with the info that was on the sites, so he said if he buys one it would cost him 59 bucks, and told me he would sell it to me at his employ discount rate! So I came back the next day and got it! The dude was totally cool. You cant beat a deal like that!

That is a great story. I hope he picks Thunders to join. Wonder what his user name will be?

By the way, when you start your new pump routine, be sure to milk the tube for say 20 to 50 strokes at a time and then alternate in doing 20-50 kegels. I keep alternating the milking and kegels for my entire set.

Milking is just grabbing the tube and moving it up and down on your cock without breaking the vacuum seal. When doing this you will see the pressure gauge flucuate between 2-4 in hg depending on the length of the stroke.

Originally Posted by gprent101
That is a great story. I hope he picks Thunders to join. Wonder what his user name will be?

By the way, when you start your new pump routine, be sure to milk the tube for say 20 to 50 strokes at a time and then alternate in doing 20-50 kegels. I keep alternating the milking and kegels for my entire set.

Milking is just grabbing the tube and moving it up and down on your cock without breaking the vacuum seal. When doing this you will see the pressure gauge flucuate between 2-4 in hg depending on the length of the stroke.

Thanks for the help!

I think this guy just might end up being a lurker, well at least for now. I take it his screen name would probably be Kristofer, or something close to that.

Yeah it was weird talking to this guy about PE, and surfing Thunders, while costumers were walking in!

Originally Posted by Mugwomp
Damn, an 80$ markup, unbelievable! I need to get into that business.

That is nothing Mugwomp!

I went to Kaplan’s site and saw the exact same pump I bought, he is selling it for 198 bucks. WTF???

Go hit this link and go to The starter Package! Freaking rip off!

http://www.drjoelkaplan.com/COMPLETE.htm

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
pump maintenanceb1nzen48Penis Pumps804-10-2011 05:19 AM
Dr. Kaplan's hand pumpjallenPenis Pumps807-13-2008 09:41 AM
Attention electric pump users ? Which is the best electric pump ?etherosPenis Pumps409-22-2005 05:47 PM
A senior citizen, the pump and exercises--great resultswcraigPenis Pumps1102-29-2004 06:12 AM
Care and Maintenance of your pumpnew2hangingPenis Pumps308-03-2002 08:06 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:26 AM.