Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is this overtraining or something else?

Is this overtraining or something else?

So I have been pumping about 1.5-2 months. First I got these amazing erections that I have had never before. My routine in pumping has been pretty much what avocet8 recommended execpt I have used higher pressures because 4-5hg did nothing for me. I think the gauge is not accurate. I havent had much pain in penile tissues, only at the base when some other stuff is trying to get in the tube. My erections are now totally bad and cant hold them too well. Morning erection is very weak or doesnt exist. Have I caused myself a venous leak or have I just overtrained? I put my pump to a closet and wont use it before this is over. Is there a change that I can recover? After pumping I used a cock ring about 5-15 minutes to stay chubby Have anyone else had this, can this go away when penis have had enough rest from any kind of PE. I am not doing any PE now. Is there something I could do, some exercises, or is it better just to let it recover and see what happens?


Start 20.4.2010: BPEL = 6.6 EG = 4.3 EGB = 4.8

Current: BPEL = 6.9 EG = 4.7 EGB = 4.9

Goal: BPEL = 7.5 EG = 5+

Originally Posted by Aftershock
So I have been pumping about 1.5-2 months. First I got these amazing erections that I have had never before. My routine in pumping has been pretty much what avocet8 recommended execpt I have used higher pressures because 4-5hg did nothing for me. I think the gauge is not accurate. I havent had much pain in penile tissues, only at the base when some other stuff is trying to get in the tube. My erections are now totally bad and cant hold them too well. Morning erection is very weak or doesnt exist. Have I caused myself a venous leak or have I just overtrained? I put my pump to a closet and wont use it before this is over. Is there a change that I can recover? After pumping I used a cock ring about 5-15 minutes to stay chubby Have anyone else had this, can this go away when penis have had enough rest from any kind of PE. I am not doing any PE now. Is there something I could do, some exercises, or is it better just to let it recover and see what happens?

Hey man. You have prior experience with PE before start pumping?

Before start pumping, it is always recommended that you condition you penis first, with Newbie Routine or Linear Newbie Routine.

Give a rest until your erections a morning/night wood restores back to normal.

Originally Posted by Useless
Hey man. You have prior experience with PE before start pumping?

Before start pumping, it is always recommended that you condition you penis first, with Newbie Routine or Linear Newbie Routine.

Give a rest until your erections a morning/night wood restores back to normal.

Yes I did a couple of years jelging, manual streches and vacextender. Then I stopped for about 3-4 years when there I had a tradegy in my life. Now I started again but didnt do newbie routine. At first I got really good results from pumping so I think I got greedy and overdid it. My erections are not totally gone and my EG is still a bit more than it was before I started pumping. I will give it a rest from all PE until I get better erections back. Thanks for the answer.


Start 20.4.2010: BPEL = 6.6 EG = 4.3 EGB = 4.8

Current: BPEL = 6.9 EG = 4.7 EGB = 4.9

Goal: BPEL = 7.5 EG = 5+

Obviously, more info is needed

Write down your routine and maybe we can guess the problem


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

Originally Posted by gñe
Obviously, more info is needed

Write down your routine and maybe we can guess the problem

I did pretty much avocet8´s advice:

Week 1: One 10 minute session per day
Week 2: One 15 minute session per day
Week 3: Two 10 minute sessions per day
Week 4: Two 15 minute sessions per day
Week 5: One 20 minutes session, one 10 min session, per day
Week 6: Two 20 minute sessions per day
Week 7: Three 20 minute sessions per day

Two last weeks I have done 2-3 20 minute sessions per day. Sometimes even 4 times per week since I seemed not to get the results I got when I started. I thought that my unit has conditioned to it and it “needs” more. That was pretty stupid I guess. After pumping I sometimes did some manual streching or put a cock ring to stay big until it started to ache a bit or go a bit numb. Also after some sessions I did 50-150 jelging, slower jelgs (3 seconds) and faster. After every pumping session (not at first) my unit gets dark. At the next day it has gotten less darker but not fully back to its normal colour. it is still darker than normal but I did a pumping session today. Now I decided that I give it a rest until I got my erections back. At the beginning of my pumping career I got bigger erections than ever and I was very horny many times per day. Now I have no desire/lust at all and my unit feels a kind of numb. I still get erections when stimulating and watching porno but they are softer and weaker than before pumping, even though my EG is still a bit larger than before pumping.


Start 20.4.2010: BPEL = 6.6 EG = 4.3 EGB = 4.8

Current: BPEL = 6.9 EG = 4.7 EGB = 4.9

Goal: BPEL = 7.5 EG = 5+

Ok, once you are fully recover, start with 3hg and build from there.
5 min jelq between sessions sounds great too.

Give it time, there is no shortcuts. You still can grow between 3-4hg.

Gains will come !


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

Rest. That is what you need now. You should look back and determine where this started when the ramping up on time began. For example if it started around week 4 then make that your new threshold.

Yes, you over trained. All you can do now is rest and stop panicking.

Originally Posted by G263
Rest. That is what you need now. You should look back and determine where this started when the ramping up on time began. For example if it started around week 4 then make that your new threshold.

Yes, you over trained. All you can do now is rest and stop panicking.

Ok thanks mate. I will rest and get back to quality erections.


Start 20.4.2010: BPEL = 6.6 EG = 4.3 EGB = 4.8

Current: BPEL = 6.9 EG = 4.7 EGB = 4.9

Goal: BPEL = 7.5 EG = 5+

Originally Posted by Aftershock
My routine in pumping has been pretty much what avocet8 recommended execpt I have used higher pressures because 4-5hg did nothing for me.

I believe that is your problem right there, going higher than 4-5hg because you ass-umed it “did nothing.”

As big gainer gprent wrote:

Originally Posted by gprent
I have been staying in the 3”hg range for quite a while now and my results are the best ever. Seems I really wasted a lot of time, like years, trying to make pumping at high pressure work. If you want to skip all the hassle and go right to getting consistent excellent results, just try pumping at low pressure for a week. I do three 12 to 15 minute sets every work out with a massage to full erection between each set. Finish off your routine with a full erection for at least 5 minutes. You will be impressed with you flaccid size and EQ.

Soft when I exit pump (p. 2)

So basically, you overtrained. You do need rest, take time off. When you come back, stick to 5hg or lower and watch your p.i.’s.

These two threads will help guide your PE and pumping career:

Warning! If you haven’t gotten improved erections:

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Am I overtraining my unitjolephPenis Enlargement Basics502-12-2010 05:24 PM
Endless overtraining and problems caused by virtually nothingzigster415Penis Enlargement Basics2007-14-2008 04:04 PM
Question about OvertrainingCernunnosPenis Enlargement Basics207-05-2008 08:04 AM
question regarding overtrainingJSM87Penis Enlargement Basics307-15-2007 11:41 AM
Recovery from short-term overtrainingvkn1Penis Enlargement611-06-2006 02:30 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 AM.