Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is a 35w Heat Pad good enough?

Is a 35w Heat Pad good enough?

I’ve finally found a proper heat pad in my country. What is your opinion about it? I know there’s a few models that are more powerfull and that reach higher temperatures… but this one really seemed great, specially because of the size!

But… is 35w really enough to heat the cylinder and/or our cocks?

35w Heat Pad


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Anyone? :(


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Not too many in an ‘English Forum’ speak ‘Spanish’ G-Want . But something that fits around the neck may, or may not fit round your dick (and balls) So It would not be wise to comment in case we mis-understand the technical data.

You might do better posting in the Spanish Forum (I take it that it is Spanish. Apologies if it is not.)


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Originally Posted by petitfaun
Not too many in an ‘English Forum’ speak ‘Spanish’ G-Want . But something that fits around the neck may, or may not fit round your dick (and balls) So It would not be wise to comment in case we mis-understand the technical data.

You might do better posting in the Spanish Forum (I take it that it is Spanish. Apologies if it is not.)

Thank you so much for your reply, petitfaun. In fact, I really wasn’t expecting any sort of opinion on any technical data but the power (35w). The link was totally optional.

I don’t want a heat pad to fit round my penis. No. I want to it to fit round my cylinder!

One more thing: I am portuguese and I speak portuguese, even though I can also speak english, french and spanish. That website is provided by a portuguese server (.pt - PORTUGAL).

We are very patriot, you know… :chuckle:

Thanks once again for your quick reply!

Big Big Hug!


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Originally Posted by G_want7
Thank you so much for your reply, petitfaun. In fact, I really wasn’t expecting any sort of opinion on any technical data but the power (35w). The link was totally optional.

I don’t want a heat pad to fit round my penis. No. I want to it to fit round my cylinder!

One more thing: I am portuguese and I speak portuguese, even though I can also speak english, french and spanish. That website is provided by a portuguese server (.pt - PORTUGAL).

We are very patriot, you know… :chuckle:

Thanks once again for your quick reply!

Big Big Hug!


I was a bit unsure whether it was Spanish - that’s why I ’ ’ it But it’s not the amount of power it uses. Rather what temperature it reaches that should be your concern I think. As wattage is the amount of power it uses and that will depend on whether it is connected directly from the mains supply or through a transformer to the heat pad

I have looked again at the advertisment. and it is directly connected to the mains. and reaches a temperature of 30C which is the temperature of a very warm day (For us English!) So the heat would be ideal.

However as it is connected to the mains. You must be sure NOT to use any water in or near the tube ie in a Bathroom or Shower. Otherwise you might get a very strong tingling :)

The conical shape may fit round the tube OK But I would suggest you try making some sort of ‘dummy pad’ from a newspaper and see how that wraps and fits the tube before you buy it ,. to see if it will fit on your tube reasonably well . Try copying the conical shape shown by fitting it around your neck. Then see how that fits around the tube.

Hope that helps.

Petit


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

It’s ok petitfaun! Don’t worry, I just wanted to make clear that I am portuguese! I’m not mad, or something!

Thank you so much for your advices and suggestions! The thing about the “tingling” seems a bit dangerous… I will try to find out a new model, and then I’ll ask your opinion about it, ok?

Have a nice day!

G


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Originally Posted by G_want7
It’s ok petitfaun! Don’t worry, I just wanted to make clear that I am portuguese! I’m not mad, or something!

Thank you so much for your advices and suggestions! The thing about the “tingling” seems a bit dangerous… I will try to find out a new model, and then I’ll ask your opinion about it, ok?

Have a nice day!

G


Don’t worry about the ‘tingling ’ thing G- It was a joke! As you would get a ‘tingling feeling (an electric shock) if you got the appliance wet in the bathroom. while it was connected to the mains supply. Otherwise it’s perfectly OK, electrically.


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Hey G want:

Forget about the electric heat pad and use a rice sock heated in a microwave oven.

Translated/Traduzido

Alo G want:
Esquece do aquecedor electrico e enche uma meia com arroz. Bota na forna do micro ondas.

Boa sorte!

Originally Posted by wolfgang1965
Hey G want:

Forget about the electric heat pad and use a rice sock heated in a microwave oven.

Translated/Traduzido

Alo G want:
Esquece do aquecedor electrico e enche uma meia com arroz. Bota na forna do micro ondas.

Boa sorte!

Thank you so much for your suggestion wolf! Anyway, I must confess that I was looking for something easier to use and to prepare… that’s why I’ve been searching for a good heatpad. It’s almost hands free, and you can turn it on and off whenever you want, with a simple click on a button.

Also, I’ve tried to heat a rice of sock on my early days of my PE career. I almost ended up burning the entire kitchen. It wasn’t a very positive experience. :D


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

It should be plenty hot. You really don’t need much heat. I have to keep mine on low. Medium gets too hot most of the time and there is no way to use it on high.

Mine is 50w. You should be fine.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer this, Bluto! I’m so sorry that I wasn’t able to read it until now!

What a bump! :D

Thanks!


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does using heat have a minimum time?JumboDogPenis Enlargement Basics412-12-2004 04:21 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 PM.