Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm always getting negative PIs...what am I doing wrong?

12

I'm always getting negative PIs...what am I doing wrong?

I bought a pump from LApump a few months ago. The cylinder is 1.75” x 10”. I started off with the routine suggested by avocet, but I began getting negative PIs immediately. My dick always felt extra small and tough when I came down from my pumped state, and it was hard to get it as hard as I can on a great day.

I threw in some rest days, and then continued for about 5 weeks. It got no better and I noticed no improvements, so I ordered a 1.5” cylinder. I tried using that a bit, but it’s too small at the base. My midshaft doesn’t pack it, but my base feels cut off.

I’ve gotten pretty bad PIs from pumping, but my routine is pretty tame. I’ve never gotten red spots - well actually, once I did for a day.

My routine now consists of:

Lots of warmth with rice-sock
2 sets of 5-directional static stretches OR 1 set of 5-directional JAI stretches (15 reps each direction)
10 minutes of pumping @ 2-3” Hg
175 wet jelqs
Lots of warmth with rice-sock

I’ve been doing that 2 on - 1 off, or 1 on - 2 off when I get really negative PIs, but I can’t get over what I’m doing wrong.

My dick shrivels up on my off days. It really sucks. It gets hard and small and thin. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Can anyone suggest a better pumping routine?

I forgot to mention, I masturbate about every day or every other day, usually not long after my warmdown. I will often go for periods of 40 minutes to an hour. Could this push my dick into overworked territory?

Originally Posted by newjaytdot
I forgot to mention, I masturbate about every day or every other day, usually not long after my warmdown. I will often go for periods of 40 minutes to an hour. Could this push my dick into overworked territory?

It could be too much stimulus combined with PE.
Go back to the newbie routine and build it up again.
Avoid caffeine,anti-histamines, booze they can cause temporary ED.
Also you must ask yourself;
Self am I getting enough sleep?
Self am I getting enough food?
Self am I hydrated enough?
Did I over do it?
Should I take a decon break?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Kingpole hit it. People are different. I NEVER blow after PE, it almost always tampers with my PI’s, and not in a good way. Don’t know why, it just does- like my body needs a “post PE” refractory period. Could be part of your problem.


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

I don’t think the pump is the problem. The pressure you are using is well into the safe range.

Maybe you are stretching too hard or maybe your rice sock is too hot and you are actually cooking your cock instead of just warming it. I would look into those 2 areas. I am kind of leaning towards the rice sock being too hot. Whatever it is, all you have to do is make the adjustment to do it a little less so you are not causing damage.

Originally Posted by kingpole
It could be too much stimulus combined with PE.
Go back to the newbie routine and build it up again.
Avoid caffeine,anti-histamines, booze they can cause temporary ED.
Also you must ask yourself;
Self am I getting enough sleep?
Self am I getting enough food?
Self am I hydrated enough?
Did I over do it?
Should I take a decon break?

I need to chill with coffee.
I don’t get enough sleep.
I am not hydrated enough.
I should probably take a decon break.

Thanks man.

Kingpole and his psychic powers strikes again.

I personally quit masturbating, I think this promotes Growth more. Your horny more often, which results in harder erections and more frequent, Which results in building up faster. My opinion though.

Originally Posted by gprent

maybe your rice sock is too hot and you are actually cooking your cock instead of just warming it.

I did not know your sock could be to hot. I think this maybe my problem. Also what about the heating pad? I normally leave it on the highest setting while pumping, is this to high? It seems that medium is not hot enough.

Originally Posted by newjaytdot
I need to chill with coffee.
I don’t get enough sleep.
I am not hydrated enough.
I should probably take a decon break.

Thanks man.

All your signs are CLASSIC signs of over training, of doing too much PE, or at least administering too much NET forces to your dick in ratio to recovery….classic!

Coffee, sleep, water all effect RECOVERY. HOWEVER, all those effects are overshadowed by too much PE.

Some of us have sensitive dicks and really don’t tolerate much forces. Some methods will stress your dick more than others. The other thing, as mentioned is masturbation. For some of us it has the stress effect of a PE session, but without any capacity to enlarge you. So all the stress without the possibility to gain from it. This means you may have to cut it out, or go for a short gentle session.

As far as your PE routine, as some have mentioned, I would first look at your stretching force, it may be WAY too hard.

In any difficult case, I think its smart to eliminate all variables except one. So lets say we will start with pumping.

First thing I would recommend is a 2 week decon break until your EQ (erectile quality) returns to your baseline…whatever that is.

Once you are back to a more normal EQ, THEN I would start with ONE session of 5 minutes of pumping at 2-3 minutes. Do a warm up first, then do 5 minutes of pumping, THEN I recommend about 5 minutes of gentle masturbation, NOT for the purpose of cumming, but to see if you can get a good solid, hard erection. A good,very hard erection is what you should be able to achieve after your PE (for now). If you can’t chances are its still too stressful. Now,thats it for the day.

NOW, whats important is to carefully observe your EQ for the next 24 hours. Did you get good and hard after your PE? Did you get slight expansion? Did you contract afterward, for how long? Did you get expansion of your flaccid for most of the day? Did it hang larger and heavier? Did you get your normal amount of nite wood, and morning wood, or was it more or less?

The next morning, are you shrunken or larger?

All these are important observations, and will tell you if you need to hit it again the next day, or take a day off. It will tell you if you can do more, or if you should do less or if you have it right (for now).

What you said at the top of this post, do it. THEN when you get done with the decon, proceed with simple warm up and pumping and OBSERVE the effect it has. After you get the handle on reading your EQ and adjusting your PE in accordance with your responses…then you can begin to add in what ever you want.

I suggest you read my EQ thread, I go over this concept in depth. Its linked in my signature line.

Originally Posted by gone620
I personally quit masturbating, I think this promotes Growth more. Your horny more often, which results in harder erections and more frequent, Which results in building up faster. My opinion though.

I happen to believe this is true, ESPECIALLY nite wood. I think very hard and frequent nite wood may be a critical component in gaining.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Once you are back to a more normal EQ, THEN I would start with ONE session of 5 minutes of pumping at 2-3 minutes.

I believe you mean 2-3 inches Hg. Anyways, just wondering sparky, are you still pumping and using your PI’s and whatnot? I remember reading one of your progress threads and you were getting a nice 1/8 inch per week. Any updates if you are still into pumping?


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

How about quiting masturbation but doing say 20min-45min edging with no cumming would this be good or bad?

Originally Posted by spaghettidick
I believe you mean 2-3 inches Hg. Anyways, just wondering sparky, are you still pumping and using your PI’s and whatnot? I remember reading one of your progress threads and you were getting a nice 1/8 inch per week. Any updates if you are still into pumping?

Yes I meant 2-3 in hg.

Yes, I still throw pumping in the mix on occasion, its a good PE technique, but like everything else, its getting the right force/recovery ratio that makes it work.

With that thread you are refering to, I said I wasn’t ready to go “official” with my gains, until I confirmed them. Well, it turns out I was making measurement errors, so I was unsure of how much gain I actually had. I ended up scrapping that concept when I left the country for a month and put it all on hold.

My updates are pretty much the observations I make and put into concepts that I feel can be Universally beneficial like the EQ and PI thread.

Originally Posted by kingdong69
How about quiting masturbation but doing say 20min-45min edging with no cumming would this be good or bad?

If you are sensitive to masturbation, it may be the refractory period or the actually stress from the erection or both.

f its just contraction from the refractory period, then skipping cumming will solve it. If its from the actual physical stress, it would be the same thing.

I suspect with newjay, its the physical stress…but thats just my guess.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.