Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm 24, 6.2BPEL/4.9EG, have two hands and a pump. Suggest me a 1h routine, PLEASE!

12

Originally Posted by sta-kool
That’s an interesting theory, Lampwick, and it makes a TON of sense.

Lampwick and clgp7 — Do you worry about the the lack of warm up for the morning session? At least in my case, by the time I heated up a rice sock and applied it for 5 minutes morning wood would be gone…

Or do you feel that applying heat to the tube once you are in good enough?

Sta-kool, a good question, which I’ve considered. I’m fairly warmed up in bed. If I catch the great morning wood and start out fairly gradually then apply the rice sock once I’ve “captured” that woody it seems to work out well. I’m considering the better flaccid throughout the day as a positive PI. Don’t know if it’d work for everyone, but I’ve been pumping for a few years and have a pretty good intuitive feel for what’s happening with my penis.


:_pump: :donatecar

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Some do. There’s also another active thread here that suggests that pumping at 100% erection has the fibers in the tunica locked in and just grows stronger fibers, not a longer penis, while pumping at less than 100% gives the fibers room to move and stretch during the pumping-created expansion.

Girth theory: Pumping vs. clamping

And what has worked best for you, my friend? What is your opinion about this? (I’m asking you about this because you’re very well know as a pumping vet).


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Originally Posted by clgp7
I’m fairly warmed up in bed. If I catch the great morning wood and start out fairly gradually then apply the rice sock once I’ve “captured” that woody it seems to work out well. I’m considering the better flaccid throughout the day as a positive PI.

Thanks for answering that. Makes a lot of sense.

I assume that you are applying the rice sock to the cylinder once you are inside and have a seal and some pressure. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
That’s an interesting theory, Lampwick, and it makes a TON of sense.

Lampwick and clgp7 — Do you worry about the the lack of warm up for the morning session? At least in my case, by the time I heated up a rice sock and applied it for 5 minutes morning wood would be gone…

Or do you feel that applying heat to the tube once you are in good enough?


I wouldn’t worry about losing morning wood because of taking time to heat up whatever you’re using to warm yourself up with. As Clgp7, I get out of bed warm, and for me, the advantage of pumping to take advantage of morning wood is not to pump while you’re still erect; it’s to pump after your penis has been warmed up and well stretched with erections over the course of the night. Frankly, if possible, I like to get my cup of morning coffee ready and then warm up the heat wrap and pump. There’s no better way to start the day.

And if there’s not quite as much time, I am not averse to going directly into the tube and wrapping the tube with the warm wrap while I drink my hot coffee, so, yes, I would consider that good enough. Keep in mind, though, that I frequently start at VERY low vacuum levels, as in just off the peg, and work my way up gradually from there over the course of the session. My peak vacuum seldom exceeds 3 inHg. (If I’m condom pumping, I may go up to 4 inHg.)

Originally Posted by G_Want7
And what has worked best for you, my friend? What is your opinion about this? (I’m asking you about this because you’re very well know as a pumping vet).


I haven’t made it a priority to go into the tube 100% erect, nor to keep a 100% erection while in the tube, and it has worked out for me. Until the recent thread about pumping versus clamping, I hadn’t thought about the tunica fibers potentially being locked into place with a 100% erection. I just figured that the gentle stretch from low-vacuum pumping was a positive thing, and you don’t need to be at 100% to be able to do that. Or, put another way, I wasn’t going to let being short of 100% erection stop me from pumping.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I wouldn’t worry about losing morning wood because of taking time to heat up whatever you’re using to warm yourself up with. <SNIP> the advantage of pumping to take advantage of morning wood is not to pump while you’re still erect; it’s to pump after your penis has been warmed up and well stretched with erections over the course of the night.<SNIP> And if there’s not quite as much time, I am not averse to going directly into the tube and wrapping the tube with the warm wrap while I drink my hot coffee, so, yes, I would consider that good enough. Keep in mind, though, that I frequently start at VERY low vacuum levels, as in just off the peg, and work my way up gradually from there over the course of the session. My peak vacuum seldom exceeds 3 inHg. (If I’m condom pumping, I may go up to 4 inHg.)

Lampwick — very helpful. Another post to copy and paste into a “Pumping Tips” word document I am keeping. Thank you.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:51 PM.