Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How Does Pumping Increase Sex Drive?

12

How Does Pumping Increase Sex Drive?

So I’ve been pumping about everyday for at least 30 minutes these past few weeks. My sex drive has about doubled it feels, even in finals time! Does pumping increase testosterone levels? I do not ejaculate after pumping most of the time, btw. Just curious what is causing this increase in sex drive. I feel like banging anything that looks decent, like a raging animal, it’s kind of cool but is distracting.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
So I’ve been pumping about everyday for at least 30 minutes these past few weeks. My sex drive has about doubled it feels, even in finals time! Does pumping increase testosterone levels? I do not ejaculate after pumping most of the time, btw. Just curious what is causing this increase in sex drive. I feel like banging anything that looks decent, like a raging animal, it’s kind of cool but is distracting.


It’s probably due to the strange new things you are doing to your dick.

It may increase testosterone levels, but probably not to any great degree


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Here’s you a little sex drive enhancement—Squats. Exercising those large muscles DOES increase testosterone levels. Try them for a few weeks. Start slowly with say 50lb+bar and work up to 100lb+ bar. Couple that with your pumping and even the ugly ones will look good.

Originally Posted by Tennsteven
Here’s you a little sex drive enhancement—Squats. Exercising those large muscles DOES increase testosterone levels. Try them for a few weeks. Start slowly with say 50lb+bar and work up to 100lb+ bar. Couple that with your pumping and even the ugly ones will look good.

I’m an olympic lifter, I do plenty of squatting and pulling :)

I have recently started pumping and I agree, it does increase sex drive. Not sure how but I am sure it does. Maybe it is to do with seeing how big your dick can get in a tube that does it. While on the subject of pumping, is pumping at 5 Hg within safe limits? I am sure it is but would like re affirmation.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage

I’m an olympic lifter, I do plenty of squatting and pulling :)

You are an olympic lifter or you do olympic lifts?(:


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Originally Posted by dieselpower
I have recently started pumping and I agree, it does increase sex drive. Not sure how but I am sure it does. Maybe it is to do with seeing how big your dick can get in a tube that does it. While on the subject of pumping, is pumping at 5 Hg within safe limits? I am sure it is but would like re affirmation.

Yep, I like leaving my pump no higher than 6” Hg at a time, that’s a damned good stretch!

Originally Posted by dieselpower
I have recently started pumping and I agree, it does increase sex drive. Not sure how but I am sure it does. Maybe it is to do with seeing how big your dick can get in a tube that does it. While on the subject of pumping, is pumping at 5 Hg within safe limits? I am sure it is but would like re affirmation.

These things vary by individual. 10inchadvantage may tolerate 6 inHg vacuum, but you may not. You may not even need 5 inHg. Many here have reported good results with 2 - 3 in Hg vacuum.

Watch your PIs, your EQ and your ruler.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Thanks for the advice Lampwick and 10inchadvantage.

Theory:

Guy A) An ordinary guy that works and lives life. Perhaps his sex drive has diminished some since his teen years and he may go days without feeling a big urge for sexual release. Btw, this guy could very well be me:)

Guy B) The same as above, but this guy spends dedicated time almost daily doing girth work that typically requires arousal and sexual stimulation. Thus, this guy is forced to be more sexual on a frequent basis in order to do his PE successfully.

I`m thinking that this leads to increased sex drive from conscious effort. Edging probably increase sex drive as well.

Have any of you guys noticed increase in sex drive simply from a length routine?

I think my drive diminished quite a lot when I was into hanging.

Originally Posted by Renholder
Theory:

Guy A) An ordinary guy that works and lives life. Perhaps his sex drive has diminished some since his teen years and he may go days without feeling a big urge for sexual release. Btw, this guy could very well be me:)

Guy B) The same as above, but this guy spends dedicated time almost daily doing girth work that typically requires arousal and sexual stimulation. Thus, this guy is forced to be more sexual on a frequent basis in order to do his PE successfully.

I`m thinking that this leads to increased sex drive from conscious effort. Edging probably increase sex drive as well.

Have any of you guys noticed increase in sex drive simply from a length routine?

I think my drive diminished quite a lot when I was into hanging.

Great point. I never get great wood when I’m hanging.

I have this theory that pumping causes some release of “feel good” chemicals from the brain.

I find it very very relaxing to pump, kind of similar to the relaxed feeling you have after a massage. Anyway I get a nice feeling of well being out of it.

We know the brain chemical Dopamine has lots to do with libido.

Could pumping trigger a rise in Dopamine levels?

Time for a scientific study!

Do you think LAPDIST or BOSTONPUMP will fund it?

I’ve agreed with sta before about that theory in general.

My guess is that just as there are ‘stretch’ sensors in the vagina that are pleasurable (to a point) when stimulated, there are ‘stretch’ sensors in the penis that are part of what makes a really good erection pleasurable.

Stimulation of those same sensors by a good ‘stretch’ during pumping could have the same result. Whether there are further biochemical responses is a matter of speculation, but does not seem implausible.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I’ve noticed the feeling of well-being after (and during) pumping as well. Now that I’ve pretty much reached my girth goals, I’ll still pump for maintenance as well as the “feel-good” benefit. And I really miss it when I have to go too long without pumping. I agree with sta-kool, time for a scientific study!


:_pump: :donatecar

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Please read low sex driveleftydickMen's Sexual Health1310-20-2006 07:21 PM
Supplements to Increase female Sex DriveChemiconPenis Enlargement Basics305-08-2005 09:28 PM
Pumping & SextallythwackerPenis Pumps1010-30-2004 12:39 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 AM.