Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Homemade pump: more user friendly with innertubes

Homemade pump: more user friendly with innertubes

Tennsteven gave me some ideas about handling Scrotal ache after starting to pump, and so I’ve done some experimenting myself with modifying an aquarium gravel tube for pumping. I should mention that I’m using a MityVac attached to a 2” Python gravel tube.

(1) I got the smallest motorcycle inner tube I could find (~2.5” diameter; a Harley dealer gave me a used one), so it’s diameter is larger than the inner diameter of my pump tube. I took some 1/8” nylon cord and cut just enough to create a loop that’s slightly less in circumference to the pump tube. Melting the ends together creates a continuous, unbroken loop of nylon cord. Then I cut a 4” length of inner tube, and doubled it over on itself with the loop of nylon cord inserted in the circumference of the fold itself. This whole arrangement can slide snuggly over the outside of the pump tube, creating a sleeve-gasket arrangement, with the fold itself being held just within the circumference of the pump tube because of the nylon cord thats hidden within the folded-ove inner tube. It makes the edge of the pump tube much softer.

(2) I also bought the largest bicycle innertube (~2.125” diameter) I could find, and cut a two inch length off of it. After inserting one inch of the bicycle innertube into the pump tube, the remaining one inch is turned inside-out over the outside of the pumptube. It slighlty softens the edge of the tube, and creates a better vacuum. I’ve tried using arrangement #1 and arrangement #2 together and separately.

(3) I also used a 9” length of the bicycle inner tube as a variation of “condom pumping.” It was attached to the mouth of the tube by turning an inch of innertube inside out over the outside of the pump tube (like #2 above). I was able to comfortably go up to 10” Hg (usually I can only handle 5” Hg at this point). But I’m not sure of the advantages since an inner tube won’t expand as readily as a condom, nor is the end closed off like a condom… so you still have more pressure being put on the glans. Attempts to clamp off the inner tube have been unsuccessful so far. There might be some application for increasing glans size using such a sleeve inside a pump tube… kind of like the “mushroom” pumps that LA pump sells at an exorbitant rate.

When I’ve experimented a bit more with inner tubes in the pump tube, maybe I’ll post some pics of the equipment modifications. But if what I’ve described makes sense to anyone, they may want to try some similiar modifications.

One picture worth a thousand words. (If you have a camera of course) :)

Originally Posted by gprent
One picture worth a thousand words. (If you have a camera of course) :)

I’m out of town for a couple days, but I’ll try to when I get back. I was experimenting today again, and I’d have to say that—so far—using a motorcycle innertube to make a gasket is the simplest and most effective of my attempts at modifying a gravel tube.

I was both chagrined and pleased to come across earlier threads on inner tube pumping. I’ve added to one at:

Josh 14-11 - Inner Tube Pumping

As far as pics, Moorth has promised to post some at:
Moorth - Condom pumping.

I’ve developed one variation (#1, described above) that I’ll post in photo format later on.

You know that stuff at HomeDepot that re-grips worn out tool grips? What about dipping the ends of our pumps in that?


8 nbp| x |5.8"

Stats|:mwink: |Pics!

I can't stand Diet Coke. Does anyone know where I can see pics of a girl with a regular Coke can up her ass? - Chad66 (:

I am new to the forum too and Had not seen this thread either. I see what you mean Josh14-11 by knowing what to type into the search engine I hope my pics won’t be redundant as they do show a comparison between my short inertube doughnut solution and condom pumping. The also exihibt my member which I hope will be appreciated I hope to get them posted by tonight but it may be as long as Tuesday. It’s going to be a crazy weakend.

Originally Posted by goingfor8at
You know that stuff at HomeDepot that re-grips worn out tool grips? What about dipping the ends of our pumps in that?

Yep, some use that with good results.

Originally Posted by Moorth
I hope my pics won’t be redundant as they do show a comparison between my short inertube doughnut solution and condom pumping.

I’ve been using an inner tube that extends well beyond the glans, but have considered using one that covers only the shaft, leaving all the glans exposed. Have you tried that? I’m thinking that it might let any pressure on the glans be distributed over the entire glans, rather than just the tip of it. (See Adequate protection for the glans).

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
I’ve been using an inner tube that extends well beyond the glans, but have considered using one that covers only the shaft, leaving all the glans exposed. Have you tried that? I’m thinking that it might let any pressure on the glans be distributed over the entire glans, rather than just the tip of it. (See Adequate protection for the glans).

Instead of an inner tube, I like to use a latex liner tube I got with my Venus 2000. Below is a link to some pictures. I like the flesh colored liner the best, it feels more like human skin. The clear liner is nice because you can see your penis through it, but it doesn’t feel as good. And they don’t sell the clear stuff, I asked them if they had any and they sent me a sample. At the time I took these pictures I was experimenting with letting the glans “pop” out of the end of the liner. But lately I use a full length liner which covers my shaft and glans.

pumping only for girth and length will slow up?

Go down to reply #12.


"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."

- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Originally Posted by want2b7
Instead of an inner tube, I like to use a latex liner tube I got with my Venus 2000. Below is a link to some pictures. I like the flesh colored liner the best, it feels more like human skin. The clear liner is nice because you can see your penis through it, but it doesn’t feel as good. And they don’t sell the clear stuff, I asked them if they had any and they sent me a sample. At the time I took these pictures I was experimenting with letting the glans “pop” out of the end of the liner. But lately I use a full length liner which covers my shaft and glans.

pumping only for girth and length will slow up?

Go down to reply #12.


What exactly is holding the liner in there? Im going to be making a homemade pump here within the next few days (as long as I can find everything I need locally) and want to make sure Im doing everything right. Do you possibly have any step by step instructions I can follow to assure Im doing it correctly?


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

Sleeve material

Anybody know where to get the rubber sleeve that venus 2000 and serious kit sell with their kits?

Originally Posted by IamNobody14623

Anybody know where to get the rubber sleeve that venus 2000 and serious kit sell with their kits?

My recommendation is to get Plasti Dip from Home Depot. You know the rubber coating on the handles of pliers & other hand tools? We’ll this is the same stuff just in a do-it-yourself form. You can just dip the end or your tube in that stuff to give a great rubber seal. Dip & let dry several times to make the rubber ring as thick as you need. Worked great for my gravel tube & is super simple & very comfy.


Start: April 2012 BPEL 5¼" x EG 4¾"----> July 2012 BPEL 5¾" x EG 4⅞"

First goal: 6"x5"

Long Term Goal: 8"x5¾"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A Homemade Pump. Yes a Pump, not a cylinder.electronPenis Pumps12510-17-2013 05:00 PM
Homemade pumpspike6Penis Enlargement Basics110-03-2005 08:39 PM
Homemade PumpmonsterjohnsonPenis Enlargement Basics1303-17-2005 02:10 AM
Homemade pump from UK materialsRiforPenis Pumps1203-10-2005 04:29 PM
A little help making a better seal on my homemade pump..thetorchPenis Pumps503-23-2004 02:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:55 AM.