Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Home made pump.

Awesome, thanks A-Unit


Starting size: 6.25" BPEL (5.5" NBPEL); 6.5" BPFSL; 5.0" MEG (3/2014)

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL (7.25" BPEL); 5.5" MEG

Current size: 6.50" BPEL (5.75" NBPEL); 7.5" BPFSL; 5.25" MEG (11/25/2015)

Originally Posted by DomnariRailings
Awesome, thanks A-Unit

Roger that!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Really loving this thing a-unit! Did two ten minute sets this morning. When I was done, I noticed some blue discoloration in my glans.

What do you think about this? Firegoat rolls took care of it pretty quick, but I’m still kinda freaked.


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD
Really loving this thing a-unit! Did two ten minute sets this morning. When I was done, I noticed some blue discoloration in my glans.

What do you think about this? Firegoat rolls took care of it pretty quick, but I’m still kinda freaked.

A little to keen to get going I would think.

There is an art to how much pressure to use, and you may have discovered a threshold.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Is there any other exercises to be done along side pumping or is it just pumping only? If so, this will greatly decrease my overall session time.


Starting size: 6.25" BPEL (5.5" NBPEL); 6.5" BPFSL; 5.0" MEG (3/2014)

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL (7.25" BPEL); 5.5" MEG

Current size: 6.50" BPEL (5.75" NBPEL); 7.5" BPFSL; 5.25" MEG (11/25/2015)

Originally Posted by DomnariRailings
Is there any other exercises to be done along side pumping or is it just pumping only? If so, this will greatly decrease my overall session time.

Do the pumping whether its arduous or not.

You can jelq and stretch also, but just watch EQ loss and irritation, swelling or blistering.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
A little to keen to get going I would think.

There is an art to how much pressure to use, and you may have discovered a threshold.

Yeah. I’ll take it down a notch for a while. Thanks buddy!

I did a ten minute set this AM and it felt great. I know it’s just an illusion, but it looks effing huge in the tube! Still gotta fix that leak though. By the time ten minutes is up there’s a big bubble up around my base and I have to suck some more. Ran some silicone around the barbed fitting. Time will tell.


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD
Yeah. I’ll take it down a notch for a while. Thanks buddy!

I did a ten minute set this AM and it felt great. I know it’s just an illusion, but it looks effing huge in the tube! Still gotta fix that leak though. By the time ten minutes is up there’s a big bubble up around my base and I have to suck some more. Ran some silicone around the barbed fitting. Time will tell.

Its always a work in progress for me.

I’ve had a cold ground this last week and my EQ has been off, which can be disheartening, but I feel better thus morning and I will do a session this afternoon


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

This is a weird cold.

No energy in my body.

Its beginning to piss me off.

EQ was horrid this morning and my attempts at a pump session were futile.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Sorry to hear that A, hope you feel better soon. So you can’t pump the same if you can’t get it up?


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Originally Posted by a-unit
This is a weird cold.

No energy in my body.

Its beginning to piss me off.

EQ was horrid this morning and my attempts at a pump session were futile.


Take it as a short break and maybe do just small stretches?
Better to let the body get his energy to focus on overall health ;)

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD
Sorry to hear that A, hope you feel better soon. So you can’t pump the same if you can’t get it up?

I find the best stretches are when fully erect.

I haven’t had problems with erections, just staying motivated to stay hard.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Take it as a short break and maybe do just small stretches?
Better to let the body get his energy to focus on overall health ;)

Of course.

Even with the cold I’ve been helping a friend build and repair decks on his income properties, so that might be a factor.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Hey buddy, you feeling any better?

I’m still pumping most days. Still really like it. I know people have mentioned this in other places but I feel like there’s not much discussion on it. Maybe because it’s dumb, I don’t know. I’ve been using a plastic bottle, actually it’s a plastic jar that spices come in, to pump sometimes. I just get in the shower, fill the jar with water, put my boner in it, squeeze some water out and let the jar return to its original shape. No idea how many mmHg but it feels pretty decent. Doesn’t fall off during the shower. Obviously each man will have to find a jar that fits him. Mine was adobo seasoning by a company called badia. The jar’s a little over 6” and probably close to 2.5 wide. You need extra width to be able to squeeze the bottle. Whatcha think?


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:38 AM.