Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Head enlarger pump

Originally Posted by Panos
At present, I do this on Tuesdays and Thursdays:

Panos, I just want to say I appreciate you taking the time to write these detailed posts. Very very helpful.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
Just remember, because it’s custom made, if you gain length the cylinder won’t fit properly and you’ll have to order a new one.

Have you reached your desired length yet?

If not, I’d recommend saving your money for now and sticking with manual exercises until you’re ready for the MHM.
Just my 2 cents.

The MHM cylinder is indeed customized to your specifications…..but as I said, the main or base/bottom cylinder is made
to your own measurements.

The base/bottom cylinder is the same as a regular cylinder…except the base cylinder fot eht MHM is ordered by “your” length.
You order the one to your girth measurements, such for a regular cylinder….as follows:
Penis Outside (circumference)……..Cylinder Order size (inside diameter)
4-3/4”………………………………………….. ……1-1/2”
5-1/2”………………………………………….. ……1-3/4”
6-1/4”………………………………………….. …….2”
etc…..(see lapdist sizing chart if you are bigger)

BUT…….you order the LENGTH according to “what you will need to use with the the MHM.”

For the MHM, you want to measure a Erect BP length…measured from the pubic bone to BELOW the GLANS/HEAD.

Depending on your fat pad….I personally believe that it is a bit difficult to measure this length with out using a pump. Why?
Because, when you pump…the cylinder is drawn into your pubic bone by the suction…..so only then can you get a proper
measurement for the base shaft cylinder.

I measured wrong for my first MHM……making the base cylinder “to long” (having only measured a regular erection)..and my
glans did not FULLY ENTER into the top MHM cylinder…..so…WARNING…. be careful when you measure!!!!

The MHM is in TOW parts….the BASE cylinder and the larger TOP cylinder. With an erection, you want the FULL HEAD/GLANS
to EXIT the BASE CYLINDER…and FULLY ENTER into the TOP MHM CYLINDER.

I know I am repeating myself, but it is very important.

Correctly measure your Erect BP shaft from the Pubic Bone to below the head/glans…ie. you want the shaft length only long
enough so that the FULL HEAD/GLANS completely enters…fully enters….into the TOP cylinder.

The top cylinder (the MHM cylinder) is about 4”+ LONG and 10” in DIAMETER….so I doubt it you would outgrow the TOP cylinder.
You would have to grow a head over 4” long……

The base cylinder you could grow out of just as you would a regular cylinder for pumping. Usually the regular cylinders are about
2+” longer than your erect unit.

As far as growing our of the MHM (top) cylinder…….the MHM cylinder is 10” in diameter and 4+” in length….so it would be almost
impossible to outgrow the MHM cylinder.

If you did, you would have to grow a glans/head over 4” in length to out grow the MHM :woot2: that would be something to see!!!!
:So, No….. outgrowing the MHM is NOT a PROBLEM.


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by Panos
The MHM cylinder is indeed customized to your specifications…..but as I said, the main or base/bottom cylinder is made
to your own measurements.

The base/bottom cylinder is the same as a regular cylinder…except the base cylinder fot eht MHM is ordered by “your” length.
You order the one to your girth measurements, such for a regular cylinder….as follows:
Penis Outside (circumference)……..Cylinder Order size (inside diameter)
4-3/4”………………………………………….. ……1-1/2”
5-1/2”………………………………………….. ……1-3/4”
6-1/4”………………………………………….. …….2”
etc…..(see lapdist sizing chart if you are bigger)

BUT…….you order the LENGTH according to “what you will need to use with the the MHM.”

For the MHM, you want to measure a Erect BP length…measured from the pubic bone to BELOW the GLANS/HEAD.

Depending on your fat pad….I personally believe that it is a bit difficult to measure this length with out using a pump. Why?
Because, when you pump…the cylinder is drawn into your pubic bone by the suction…..so only then can you get a proper
measurement for the base shaft cylinder.

I measured wrong for my first MHM……making the base cylinder “to long” (having only measured a regular erection)..and my
glans did not FULLY ENTER into the top MHM cylinder…..so…WARNING…. be careful when you measure!!!!

The MHM is in TOW parts….the BASE cylinder and the larger TOP cylinder. With an erection, you want the FULL HEAD/GLANS
to EXIT the BASE CYLINDER…and FULLY ENTER into the TOP MHM CYLINDER.

I know I am repeating myself, but it is very important.

Correctly measure your Erect BP shaft from the Pubic Bone to below the head/glans…ie. you want the shaft length only long
enough so that the FULL HEAD/GLANS completely enters…fully enters….into the TOP cylinder.

The top cylinder (the MHM cylinder) is about 4”+ LONG and 10” in DIAMETER….so I doubt it you would outgrow the TOP cylinder.
You would have to grow a head over 4” long……

The base cylinder you could grow out of just as you would a regular cylinder for pumping. Usually the regular cylinders are about
2+” longer than your erect unit.

As far as growing our of the MHM (top) cylinder…….the MHM cylinder is 10” in diameter and 4+” in length….so it would be almost
impossible to outgrow the MHM cylinder.

If you did, you would have to grow a glans/head over 4” in length to out grow the MHM :woot2: that would be something to see!!!!
:So, No….. outgrowing the MHM is NOT a PROBLEM.

Since length is the measuring stick when it comes to ordering the MHM, could I use the MHM to continue working on my girth gains? According to the measurement I get when I’m in the pump, I’m almost 8inches bone pressed. My girth isn’t where I want it to be though. Could I use the MHM to works the glans AND the shaft girth, and completly replace the Lapdist pump I’m using?

Originally Posted by Panos
As far as growing our of the MHM (top) cylinder.the MHM cylinder is 10” in diameter and 4+” in length.so it would be almost
Impossible to outgrow the MHM cylinder.

If you did, you would have to grow a glans/head over 4” in length to out grow the MHM :woot2: that would be something to see!!
:So, No.. Outgrowing the MHM is NOT a PROBLEM.

But if you gain length, you have outgrown the cylinder haven’t you, since then you’re going to have more than just the glans in the upper area and will have problems with the tissue behind rim engorging.

First, there is something that I did not mention that I think is very important.

Purchase a pump that has a PRESSURE GAGE!
Otherwise, you will not know what pressure you are pumping to….and it will be very easy to over pump.


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by djam07
Since length is the measuring stick when it comes to ordering the MHM, could I use the MHM to continue working on my girth gains? According to the measurement I get when I’m in the pump, I’m almost 8inches bone pressed. My girth isn’t where I want it to be though. Could I use the MHM to works the glans AND the shaft girth, and completly replace the Lapdist pump I’m using?

I use the Lapdist MHM only for pumping the glans, and since I pump at a low pressure (5Hg or less) I don’t believe it has anything
to do with normal girth gains of the shaft. I don’t use the MHM for that purpose.

When you say you are a pumped BPE 8” ……by this, I assume you are giving a measurement from the pubes to the end of your member.

What is the actual BPE measurement…from the pubic bone to UNDER (corona ridge) the glans?
If you have a glans that is 2” in length, measured from the tip (or meatus) to below the glans corona (I think it is called the sulcus ridge),
then that would leave about 6” (more or less) as the measurement of your BPE shaft……with both equaling the total length of 8”.

For girth gains, I use Jelqing and normal pumping with my regular Lapdist cylinder (a 1-1/2” dia. x 9”).

You mention replacing the Lapdist pump……I assume you mean “cylinder” since the Lapdist pump (with gage) can be used for both the
regular and the MHM cylinders. You do not need a different or separate pump for the MHM.

I would like to say this for others interested…..I have a Lapdist Pump because I think it is the best for me, however, you can even use a
Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump kit from harborfreight.com….(see item 92474-OVGA with pressure gage for $14.99)
You would, however, have to get a conversion piece so that the tubing will connect to your cylinder connection. I am not that handy, so I did not go that route and I spent the extra money for my pump. This less expensive pump was suggested to me by Lampwick
a member here at TP. Any one interested might want to check with him, since he is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

I hope this helps


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Panos, your description makes me think the MHM cylinder might be good for targeting upper shaft girth too.

sorry, but I am not sure about this, since I do not use it for that purpose.


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by PoundPuppy
But if you gain length, you have outgrown the cylinder haven’t you, since then you’re going to have more than just the glans in the upper area and will have problems with the tissue behind rim engorging.

Well, I guess that would be true….but I do not pump at a high pressure….working only on the glans.
I assume that a high pressure would draw the member further down the cylinder…..and it did, since I tried it earlier today.
At a higher pressure (about 9Hg), my shaft actually did enter the MHM cylinder about an ADDITIONAL 1/2” further…so that I had the
entire glans and about 3/4” more of my shaft inside the MHM cylinder than when I do it at a lower pressure.
So, yes, I guess you could “outgrow” the lower cylinder.

And, if that would come true for me I would CELEBRATE and be very HAPPY to spend the extra money to obtain a NEW cylinder
to fit the NEW LONGER ME!!!
:cheerlead

However, that is not the way I am using my MHM. I am using it only at a low Hg for expanding the glans.


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by Panos
I use the Lapdist MHM only for pumping the glans, and since I pump at a low pressure (5Hg or less) I don’t believe it has anything
to do with normal girth gains of the shaft. I don’t use the MHM for that purpose.

When you say you are a pumped BPE 8” ……by this, I assume you are giving a measurement from the pubes to the end of your member.

What is the actual BPE measurement…from the pubic bone to UNDER (corona ridge) the glans?
If you have a glans that is 2” in length, measured from the tip (or meatus) to below the glans corona (I think it is called the sulcus ridge),
then that would leave about 6” (more or less) as the measurement of your BPE shaft……with both equaling the total length of 8”.

For girth gains, I use Jelqing and normal pumping with my regular Lapdist cylinder (a 1-1/2” dia. x 9”).

You mention replacing the Lapdist pump……I assume you mean “cylinder” since the Lapdist pump (with gage) can be used for both the
regular and the MHM cylinders. You do not need a different or separate pump for the MHM.

I would like to say this for others interested…..I have a Lapdist Pump because I think it is the best for me, however, you can even use a
Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump kit from harborfreight.com….(see item 92474-OVGA with pressure gage for $14.99)
You would, however, have to get a conversion piece so that the tubing will connect to your cylinder connection. I am not that handy, so I did not go that route and I spent the extra money for my pump. This less expensive pump was suggested to me by Lampwick
a member here at TP. Any one interested might want to check with him, since he is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

I hope this helps

Panos,

Thank you for answering all of my questions. Your input really opened my eyes to some new possiblities and is helping me plan my next move. I don’t think I’m ready for the MHM. I will likely use it when I’ve gotten a little bit closer to my target erect girth. Atleast now though, when I am ready for it, I would have saved up enough money to buy it. Oh yea, you were right, I meant cylinder… not pump.

Appreciate you Panos. Good lookin’ out

Originally Posted by Panos
And, if that would come true for me I would CELEBRATE and be very HAPPY to spend the extra money to obtain a NEW cylinder
to fit the NEW LONGER ME!!!

Thing is, people that are concerned about growing out of their cylinder might be able to find someone to purchase it and put the money towards a new better fitted one.

Originally Posted by RocketX
Thing is, people that are concerned about growing out of their cylinder might be able to find someone to purchase it and put the money towards a new better fitted one.

Good idea rocketx……that’s very true and a great idea!! I never thought of that.
But, let’s hope we ALL out grow our cylinders…..and need a new, larger one….:)

I just read an article at my barber shop (“Swap Nation” in the Sept. Reader’s Digest) about “bartering” rather than selling,
where no money is exchanged, only items and services. It would be a hoot if you could list your outgrown cylinder to be
bartered for a larger one…..or some other service. :chuckle:


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

I love Craigslist and eBay. My way of fighting the taxes is the grey market. It is kinda strange buying PE stuff…but considering all this stuff can be put in a dishwasher or soaked at super high heats, I don’t have too much of a problem. Just have to get over the idea where it has been.

Originally Posted by RocketX
I love Craigslist and eBay. My way of fighting the taxes is the grey market. It is kinda strange buying PE stuff…but considering all this stuff can be put in a dishwasher or soaked at super high heats, I don’t have too much of a problem. Just have to get over the idea where it has been.

That’s true…..especially your last sentence….:)


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Are there pumps out there to expand your shaft and not the head? Just curious as I have a large mushroom head and would like my shaft to get up to the same size (6.75”).

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00 AM.