Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Have a cylinder, need a pump and gauge

Have a cylinder, need a pump and gauge

I have a cylinder that I would like to use. It’s an aquarium pump and I like the way it is. I need to know where to get the actual pump and gauge. Like where can I pick one up or buy one online.

Hello, you can try which sells a metal hand pump with gauge for $59.95 or if you wanna cheaper route just get your self an Actron brake bleeder vacuum pump.

Look on eBay for Actron Pump and you should get a few hits. All you would need is aquarium hose to connect to the pump. The Actron Brake Bleeder is the best quality hand pump for penis pumping.

What about the Mityvacs?

BEFORE 5.75 EL 4.8 EG Vagina Length Database

NOW 32yrs old 8.5 BPSL 7.75 BPEL 5.5-5.75-6.25* upper/mid/base EG 5.0 BPFL glans tip 5.0 FG shaft Hang, Stretch, Jelq, Pump, Clamp

Goal 8.0 EL 6.0 EG Asian - Thai 5' 10" uncircumcised

Originally Posted by SiamGuy
What about the Mityvacs?

Any autoparts store will sell a “Brake Bleeder Kit” with a high quality vacuum pump and gauge setup. MityVac is the “top of the line” with regards to these.


I just ordered a pistol pump from No gauge but its lightweight. $50 . I’ve been using a brass pump for years, but I’m tired of using 2 hands .

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How to pump without a pressure gauge?VidkumPenis Enlargement Basics811-03-2004 08:41 PM
Pump with no gaugeVidkumPenis Enlargement Basics610-28-2004 05:34 PM
Stand-alone pump gaugesecjayPenis Pumps1809-17-2004 09:12 PM
selling my stuff (pump and cylinder)chmagPenis Pumps408-07-2004 03:53 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:04 PM.