Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Has anyone ever used a stayer while pumping

PlusTwo,

Where did you get your cock ring? Did you make it or buy it?

I made both the hard cock ring and the inner tube cock ring. Maybe go with a bigger inner tube or make a hard cock ring like I have in the picture

cockring.jpg


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Originally Posted by all4show
PlusTwo,

Where did you get your cock ring? Did you make it or buy it?

Bought it at the local sex shop. They had ‘regular’ ones and slightly fatter ones. I opted for the latter. I also have some velcro cable ties like those NN uses and may try one of those next time.

Originally Posted by mgus
A question to westla,avocet8 et al:
Lymph transport in the penis, is that done in the outer skin layers? Because if that is the case, maybe a cock ring would slow down lymph transport, lessen the donut effect?

Lymphatic fluid collects between the tunica and outer shaft skin, usually in the area of the foreskin or the circumcision scar where tissue is a little less resiliant to puffing. I’d hesitate to suggest it as a rule for everybody, but I’ve never had any donutting when wearing a cockring, or when condom pumping.

But then, :) , I never pump to any HG level beyond what I know my cock is able to handle without any deformation.


_______________

avocet8

I’m not going to say what pressure I vacuum to. But it is pretty high.

I pump with a inner tube rather than using a condom. I can achieve higher HGs while pumping with an inner tube.

Beginners should try pumping higher than 3-4 HG for a while before trying to pump higher than anything higher than 3-4 HG.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Originally Posted by NelsonNelson

Beginners should try pumping higher than 3-4 HG for a while before trying to pump higher than anything higher than 3-4 HG.

Nelson, you have to read these posts, think about them, before you post them.

“Beginners should try pumping higher than 3 - 4 HG for a while….”

OK? At what level should they pump, then, above 3 - 4 HG?

Then you say:

“…before trying to pump higher than anything higher than 3-4 HG.”


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
Nelson, you have to read these posts, think about them, before you post them.

“Beginners should try pumping higher than 3 - 4 HG for a while.”

OK? At what level should they pump, then, above 3 - 4 HG?

Then you say:

".Before trying to pump higher than anything higher than 3-4 HG.”

I made a mistake in my post.

Should have been

I’m not going to say what pressure I vacuum to. But it is pretty high.

I pump with a inner tube rather than using a condom. I can achieve higher HGs while pumping with an inner tube.

Beginners shouldn’t try pumping higher than 3-4 HG for a while before trying to pump higher than anything higher than 3-4 HG.

Sorry for the misprint.

Maybe should start at about 2-3 for a while


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Allright , I have read a lot of these posts on this subject , and I have to interject . I would not advise the wearing of any stiff rings while pumping , you can seriously damage your penis doing so . Especially , if , like our friend Nelson here , you are using a non transparent cylinder , without a pressure gauge ! I mean , please , use some common sense ! Put on a ” mettle stayer ” , and then pumping up to an unknown pressure , in a cylinder where you cannot see what is happening to your penis , that is just a recipe for disaster . Keep it safe , keep it sane , and don’t take unnecessary risks , this is your one and only penis for life we are dealing with .

MB, observation and feel are always key indicators. I find, with a rubber ring, I get more ‘fullness’. Not quite as much as with a clamp. It feels comfortable, looks very healthy (nice red vs. purple when clamping), and comes out harder than usual (i.e., than after a non-constricted pumping session). Personally, I think it’s a little safer than a hard cable clamp. I’m hoping the combination is both safer and more effective than doing the two separately. And takes less time, overall. Nevertheless, not recommended for beginners. I’m trying this after 6+ months PE’ing (3+ clamping), and I think I’m just ready enough.

Originally Posted by Muscular_Beaver
Allright , I have read a lot of these posts on this subject , and I have to interject . I would not advise the wearing of any stiff rings while pumping , you can seriously damage your penis doing so . Especially , if , like our friend Nelson here , you are using a non transparent cylinder , without a pressure gauge ! I mean , please , use some common sense ! Put on a ” mettle stayer ” , and then pumping up to an unknown pressure , in a cylinder where you cannot see what is happening to your penis , that is just a recipe for disaster . Keep it safe , keep it sane , and don’t take unnecessary risks , this is your one and only penis for life we are dealing with .

Thanks for your concerns but I have been pumping on and off for over 20 years. Although I do not know what I am pumping at which is high. I pretty much know when to release the vacuum by the amount of pull the vacuum is pulling on my penis. And I have never advised any one to use a cylinder that they could not see their penis and I never advised anyone to pump without a gauge, because I know a lot of people here don’t have the experience I have when it comes to pumping.

And a Hard cock ring is safe if you only pump at about 2-3 HG or you use it while you are inner tube pumping or condom pumping. If you do not want to pump with it you can always clamp with it.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Nelson , my friend , my concerns are not for you . This is a forum where there could possibly be thousands of people reading the information , some might be young , impressionable guys . We are basically publishing information to the world here . So , some kid might think , “wow,that sounds cool , I will make my own cylinder from white P.V.C. , no need to waste money I don’t have on a pressure gauge , and I think I will put on a metal cock ” stayer” too “.Then pump away , and pull out a dead , bloody cock from the thing . I think it is too late ,obviously , to warn you , as you have decided that your time spent doing this makes you an authority , and what you are doing is safe . Sadly ,neither is accurate . We are all here to learn , an open mind and a willingness to accept constructive criticism , be open to change , and to make those changes that help us improve are all key . Unless you really believe the quote you have at the end of your posts .

OK, so I tried the the inner tube ring. I bought a inner tube then cut off about a 1inch strip. Very tight fit,actually it took some work getting it on. So I did three pump sessions of 20 min varying from 6Hg to 3Hg during those sessions. Huge pump by the way. Here is the thing that surprised me the most, I was so worried about getting a baseball bat effect because the the pump was huge and the tube ring was so small and tight. Well after about 15 min after I pumped I finally took the tube ring off because of the worry of the 3B effect (BaseBallBat). To my surprise the area where the ring was,was as pumped if not more than the rest of my dick! Now, I do not know if this was a first time thing or what,but I am going to find out.This tube ring kept a great engorgement but not so tight where it was cutting of circulation. I think that it’s tight fit but just some give to it makes it a perfect ring for pumping during or after. Only downfall is the putting on and taking off.


Started 5.5 x 4.5 erect Length and Girth Goal 7 x 6.5 erect Length and Girth

Currently 5.9 x 5.5 erect Length,Girth and going !

You can also put strips of tape on the inner tube to be able to pull it off easier


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Inner tubes - are you guys using cycle tubes? The skinny racing tubes size or regular? Thanks

Originally Posted by Braingasm
Inner tubes - are you guys using cycle tubes? The skinny racing tubes size or regular? Thanks

You can use any size of bicycle inner tube but it need to be as tight as possible on your penis with causing any discomfort.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 PM.