Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gains while breaking?

12

Gains while breaking?

Who here has seen their greatest gains while on a break? My last growth spurt (1/4” EL) came while on was on a break from pumping. Anybody ever get something like that?

Yep.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

I’ve read about it happening a lot, but I havent started to take breaks yet


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

I have on each break. I never took one willingly. I was always forced to take a break due to lack of privacy from family coming in from out of town or work.

I would get the time to measure and would be sweating bullets thinking I lost gains when I ended up gaining. Even to this day with knowing that I still can’t force myself to take a break.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

Yes.

Usually like several days. Sometimes I need a time off, and actually seem to lose size. After taking a few days off and my EQ returns to normal, I see gains. Compared to measurements taken weeks ago.

Originally Posted by pulacalului
Usually like several days. Sometimes I need a time off, and actually seem to lose size. After taking a few days off and my EQ returns to normal, I see gains. Compared to measurements taken weeks ago.

So are you saying your EQ suffers from PE and is better when you’re not PE’ing?

I’m saying after a while of heavy PE’ing, my EQ would suffer. After taking a break, I see the gains. It’s like short term negative PI’s, but in the long run I get pretty ok results. I guess my days of easy gaining are gone.

Hanging especially lowers my EQ, when done up to 3 hours a day (even when vac hanging, which is more comfortable). Combine that with 30 to 60 mins of pumping (3 to 5 Hg) and there we go. I’m planning on taking it easy, but is pretty difficult to give up hanging and especially pumping. I feel like I wouldn’t get the same gains for half of that time.

Originally Posted by hung21
So are you saying your EQ suffers from PE and is better when you’re not PE’ing?

Yes, it can be.

But it’s just temporary and as pulacalului said you see gains after taking off several days from PE. Happened to me also.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by sparkyx
If you could state how long your break was when you gained, and if you remember, how long was the time you PEd before you took that break.

One to two weeks for me. I would have to say 80% of it is better EQ and the other 20% is from a fully healing. Having ample time to pull off a full recovery.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

Does chance of a donut increase after a short break(1 week)?

I took a break for a year and a half, gained one inch.

Originally Posted by first
I took a break for a year and a half, gained one inch.

That must have been on another planet and definitely not here at Thunders.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Extreme EQ, EF, and greater PE gains, thru herbal/pharma, and 2 technique/habits8 x 8Male Supplements4507-29-2017 04:46 AM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
Are Pumping Gains Permanent? Wrong QuestionLongVehiclePenis Pumps4404-03-2010 03:52 PM
To Those Focused on Length Gains Who Have Dorsal ThickeningAlrdybigPenis Enlargement003-13-2010 11:45 PM
Flaccid gains translating into erect gainsDvSPenis Enlargement2012-14-2005 12:58 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 PM.