Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gains stalled years ago. Should I try pumping?

12

Gains stalled years ago. Should I try pumping?

So as the title says, my gains have stopped quite some time ago.
I started PE in the summer of 2012, had all of my gains by the end of 2014. Wow, reading this kind of makes me sad. It has led part of me to believe that PE doens’t aktually work (even though I know it does).
I did mostly manuals but I also did some clamping and hanging with a self-made AFB hanger, with and without heat.

Since then I’ve done PE on and off (months at a time). Spent quite some time with the hanger, which never was comfortable and I was always feeling sorry for my beat up dick.
I got my BPFSL up from 7.5” to 7.9” but without BPEL gains.
I found I could get a decent temporary EG gain of up to 0.7” with a cock ring on from a variation of jelqing with a cock ring, 1” during the squeeze. I may have gained minimally from that.
The one thing I have never tried because I’d have to get some real and identifiable piece of equipment for it is pumping.
I feel like jelqing and manual stretching just don’t do anything for me anymore and hanging kills my dick, but pumping (if not overdone) seems like a healthy and possibly promising alternative.

I read about increased EQ (I don’t really have a problem with that but I’ve tried cialis and man, thats just another world) and sensitivity (I can’t come from a BJ, bad circumcision maybe) and of course
length and girth gains, which are very welcome. Another half Inch in length would be good for aesthetics, hitting that A-Spot and fitting Firegoat’s signature. About the same in girth would be nice because I know my girl enjoys it.

I know there is a theory that a narrower tube will lead to length gains but have not heard of many success stories. Titleist swears by his pump I believe.

Also, all those better pumps like leluv you guys recommend won’t ship to germany. A german PE site recommends this thing
https://www.amazon.de/Penispumpen-M…uct_top?ie=UTF8
Do you guys think it’s ok for a start? It’s plastic, 2.25” inside diameter. The scale goes to 18cm=7.1” but the tube goes on a little longer. My Base girth is about 6.1”.
Is this the way to go?


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Hey fellow German,

This might be my first post on the board but I wanted to answer on your shipping problem.

I started pumping myself just a week ago and am using a LA Pump which was the closest thing I could get without having to import (I didn’t want to open the package over at the customs-office understandably), they get sold over at dildoking.de

Originally Posted by Jormungandr

I started pumping myself just a week ago and am using a LA Pump which was the closest thing I could get without having to import (I didn’t want to open the package over at the customs-office understandably), they get sold over at dildoking.de

Thanks, but those are ridiculously expensive. 122$ for a tube? Come on.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

if you got BPFSL and didn’t BPEL then you need to focus on EQ exercises. Not because you have bad erection, but because those help to deliver more blood and expand. Pump is one of those exercises too.


Starting : 7.6 BPEL, 5.5 MEG

Current: 8.1 BPEL, 5.7 MEG

Goal: To understand what makes penis to grow.

Originally Posted by brainhans
Thanks, but those are ridiculously expensive. 122$ for a tube? Come on.

But made from deep drawn thick walled polycarbonate, its an alright price for something manufactured in that way in pretty low quantities.

The skinny tube connection on the link is weak and will crack/break.

Like the BMW, there is a reason for the more expensive option.

Good luck BH

Originally Posted by qweqweqad1
if you got BPFSL and didn’t BPEL then you need to focus on EQ exercises. Not because you have bad erection, but because those help to deliver more blood and expand. Pump is one of those exercises too.

That’s what I was thinking. According to TGC theory, the tunica has been expanded but the CC and CS have not. Maybe this is why I can get such a big temporary girth expansion? But no gains.
I may just have to try this. But there must be another option between 30€ and 230€.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Originally Posted by brainhans
That’s what I was thinking. According to TGC theory, the tunica has been expanded but the CC and CS have not. Maybe this is why I can get such a big temporary girth expansion? But no gains.
I may just have to try this. But there must be another option between 30€ and 230€.

TCG and LOT have long since been disproved anatomically. They sound good but don’t correlate like empirical data should show they do.

If your gains stopped 5 years ago cheaping out isn’t a solution for you if you think pumping is the way forward. Get a tube that fits and it’ll last until you outgrow it not until it breaks.

Buy once. Cry once about cost. Reap the benefits the best way. Oversize tubes don’t work. Edema for permanent gains doesn’t work. Short cuts don’t work.


Now: 9.125" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 1/1/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current hanging project and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
TCG and LOT have long since been disproved anatomically.


I didn’t know that about TGC. The german forum accepts it as fact but I had my doubts things could be as straight forward.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Oversize tubes don’t work. Edema for permanent gains doesn’t work.


I guess this is part of what I am asking. If this tube is clearly oversized I sure won’t get it but gprent’s
Selecting Your Cylinder Size
puts me between 2” and 2.25”.

But also: can anyone attest to length gains from pumping?


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Originally Posted by brainhans
I didn’t know that about TGC. The german forum accepts it as fact but I had my doubts things could be as straight forward.

I guess this is part of what I am asking. If this tube is clearly oversized I sure won’t get it but gprent’s
Selecting Your Cylinder Size
puts me between 2” and 2.25”.

But also: can anyone attest to length gains from pumping?

i have 5,9” mseg I see you have 5,6. If you want length gains you have to pack the tube more or less. I use this pump https://thickwall.co.uk/shop/deluxe…ement-cylinder/ my cylinder size is 4,8cm ID, if you want length you should probably buy this exact cylinder. You will more or less never pack a 2” diameter cylinder with 5,6” girth and thus will not be able to get length in a 2” cylinder.

Also it doesnt sound like you want gains that much, thinking 122$ is too much. But I wish you luck anyway, gaining length is not easy.

Originally Posted by brainhans
Thanks, but those are ridiculously expensive. 122$ for a tube? Come on.

I’ve paid more for a quality tube.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by brainhans
I didn’t know that about TGC. The german forum accepts it as fact but I had my doubts things could be as straight forward.

I guess this is part of what I am asking. If this tube is clearly oversized I sure won’t get it but gprent’s
Selecting Your Cylinder Size
puts me between 2” and 2.25”.

But also: can anyone attest to length gains from pumping?

I owe all of my length to pumping.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by HenrikL
Also it doesnt sound like you want gains that much, thinking 122$ is too much. But I wish you luck anyway, gaining length is not easy.


I’ts just that I’ve seen gprent recommend Leluv several times and they’re like 30$.
I just saw your thread

Originally Posted by HenrikL
I have been using solely my length cylinder and seeing a good expansion to a hair over 22cm


Whats your BPEL? Have you gained length?

Originally Posted by Titleist
I owe all of my length to pumping.


This is very encouraging.
I have ordered one of the cheap systems (with a gauge) to see if I even like pumping.
At 2.2” I won’t be able to pack it (well I do pack the first 2 inches but it doesn’t look very desirable) but I get good expansion.
If I don’t use the sleeve I can get +0.3” length in the tube at around 5hg in the second set.
I have no doubt that I could pack a 2”ID=6.28”girth cylinder because my EG is at 6.3” after pumping.


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Titleist I think I have read posts from you where you say that pumping past your BPEL is crucial. How much more length do you get in the tube?


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Originally Posted by brainhans
Titleist I think I have read posts from you where you say that pumping past your BPEL is crucial. How much more length do you get in the tube?

.25-.50 when I was pumping for gains.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
1 year of pumping, minimal gains, feedback?goin4goldicocksPenis Enlargement Basics2701-12-2017 02:49 PM
Are Pumping Gains Permanent? Wrong QuestionLongVehiclePenis Pumps4404-03-2010 03:52 PM
I had the surgey years ago, how will this affect my gains?orionPenis Enlargement1506-11-2005 01:38 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37 PM.