Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

For the people who asked

Many of us have the potential for newbie gains: an inch or so in 2-5 months.

My theory: if you’re in this group, it probably doesn’t matter if you stretch, pump, hang, ADS — any kind of PE will give you the newbie gains.

ll


Start: 6.3 x 5.2 (Feb '05)

Now: 7.9 x 5.65 (gain 1.6 x 0.45) - SFL 8.6"

Goal: 8.5 x 6.0 - Currently trying: jelqing, fulcrum hanging/bending. My data - Progress log

Originally Posted by UpgradingUnit
Your body’s nerves, including your penile nerves can only grow at a rate of approx 1mm /day

So unless you are trying to create a seriously limp dick thats 18 inches long or whatever, you won’t get real gains faster than 1 inch/month approx. (25 to 30 mm)

I am afraid you are wrong about this. I gained about an inch in just 20 minutes of pumping once.

Very high vacuum pressures though.

About 50 HG but that is a guess. Probably higher.

Warning: pumping higher than 5 - 10 HG can be damaging if you do not know what you are doing so please do not try to pump at 50 HG or even 25.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Originally Posted by NelsonNelson
I am afraid you are wrong about this. I gained about an inch in just 20 minutes of pumping once.

Very high vacuum pressures though.

About 50 HG but that is a guess. Probably higher.

Nelson? You didn’t even have a gauge. Don’t be throwing a bunch of invented crap at us.

At 50 HG you’d have come out black and blue, at best, or as Thunder suggested, have an eyeball hanging from your cock.

I’ve often gained an inch in the tube - in the tube. Is it there the next time I have a normal erection? It is not. Gradually, gradually over time, the inch gets there.

Here is the deal, Nelson. From me. One more outrageous claim pushing extremist pumping for real gain and you are out of the Pumper’s Forum, and I don’t care whether you add your usual disclaimer about “sensible” pumping levels after the claim, or not.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

Right. 50hg would have sucked your eyeballs out your piss hole.

LOL!

Hey I’ve got a question. I’ve been PE’ing for over 4 years now, but I’ve never pumped before. [I’m buying my pump soon] But would I count as newbie?

If so, would this mean that I’m due to collect that inch or so !! - HOLY MOLY!!
or am I just dreaming? I’ve already gained about 1.75-2” in length, 1” in Girth… so am I still a newbie for those pumping gains?

Who here has picked up gains from pumping after picking up gains from Jelqing and Stretching?


I'm pissed of with my gains and loses. I've been doing this for more than 4 years. I keep measuring wrong and the next time I update my signature you will see impressive results.

It was close to a perfect vacuum. A perfect vacuum is about 60 HG or 30 PSI. I know it was higher than 25 HG I just put 25 HG because I know no one has ever created a perfect vacuum before because a perfect vacuum means that there is no more air to be pulled out.

And no It didn’t pull my eyes through my pee hole.

I had to use a inner tube to be able to pump that high but I only kept the vacuum on like 10 seconds then released the vacuum. Then pumped up again.

Warning: I am a professional do not try this at home. But serious do not try to pump this high without having a ambulance near by. But serious again. Don’t do it. I have been pumping for over 20 years off and on. And my penis is well conditioned.

Warning Don’t do it.

Warning don’t do it.

Warning don’t do it.

Warning Danger Will Roberson don’t do it.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

NN, heed Avocet’s warning. You don’t have a clue how much vacuum you pulled and I don’t like people talking about crazy assed high vacumm pumping here. Too easy for some new guy to take you at your word, try it himself and then fuck himself up. The “warnings” at the end of your posts are not enough. You want to talk crazy pumping, take it to Newart. Not here.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
NN, heed Avocet’s warning. You don’t have a clue how much vacuum you pulled and I don’t like people talking about crazy assed high vacumm pumping here. Too easy for some new guy to take you at your word, try it himself and then fuck himself up. The “warnings” at the end of your posts are not enough. You want to talk crazy pumping, take it to Newart. Not here.

Oh well

Do you know about vacuum pressures? I do. A perfect vacuum is 30 PSI or 61.08062901 HG

I pulled close to a perfect vacuum.

The closest somebody has ever come to a perfect vacuum is about 29.999 PSI.
I just put 50 hg for an estimate. But I know it was more than 50 HG, because I pulled close to a perfect vacuum.

Maybe you can add no more outrageous claims in the Forum Guidelines.

If you people don’t hear from me in a while it is because I am going to try to stretch my penis with a Mac Truck.

Just kidding.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Good luck with all your pumping.

Do not try to pump higher than 3 HG for a beginner and 7 HG for the experienced pumpers.

But it really depends on how you pump

If you pump long durations without releasing the vacuum pump with lower HGs about 2-3.

If you are going to short durations like 20-30 seconds pump a little higher than 2-3 HG.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Originally Posted by anon771
NelsonNelson,

The theorie in pumping for length long sessions and girth short high hg session is only spread by you.

Why wouldn’t it be just reverse. Length for short periods high hg and girth for long periods low hg.

Yesterday I did your length theory, but expercience a thicker than ever erecion also.

It should do good if you used the inner tube without the cock ring.

The cock ring is to help add more girth and more length.

Hope that helps


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Originally Posted by NelsonNelson
It was close to a perfect vacuum. A perfect vacuum is about 60 HG or 30 PSI. …

Do they allow sticking out dicks out of international space station these days?


Stats (bp) 2004/08/19 8.0 X 5.5" 2005/08/29 8.2 X 5.8" Goal - I am good for now

I might try it if I had a spare cock :-k

Space is not a prefect vacuum either. You have rocks, dust, and other stuff in space.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Originally Posted by Balrog
I might try it if I had a spare cock :-k

It is not safe to pump at that vacuum pressure if you do not know your limitations. And it is not wise to pump higher than 3-5 HG at any time. It will not make your gains any faster and can cause some serious damage if you do not know when to release the vacuum.

50 hg can cause very very serious damage if left on too long. What is too long. If you need to ask then do not try to pump at 50 HG.

I got most of my gains pumping at low vacuum pressures for about 5 minutes then releasing the vacuum.

Pumping high does not make the gains any faster. I did add 1 inch in about 20 minutes of pumping but it went back to normal after a while.

Low is good for permanent Gain.
High is good for a date.
By high I mean 7 HG


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 AM.