Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

First Ever Gains!!

12

Originally Posted by 1stresponse
Good for you dude.Pumping rules I have been at it for about 1.5 weeks now I usually pump up to about 13 hg and this swells my dick big time . I do two sets of ten and I clamp with two clamps between pumping sets which keeps my erection and results in further girth gains during my routine. If this routine does not work for girth noting will. Good luck!

You pump to 13 hg and still have a usable cock? Congrats.

PErules - NEVER do this. Don’t go above 5 hg if you can help it — it’s ultra-dangerous and it will ruin your unit. Bet on it.

Peace.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Listen to the vets, guys. They know whereof they speak. :)


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by fauxreal
You pump to 13 hg and still have a usable cock? Congrats.

PErules - NEVER do this. Don’t go above 5 hg if you can help it — it’s ultra-dangerous and it will ruin your unit. Bet on it.

Peace.

I’m convinced that some guages are out.
My limit is about 10, still quite comfortable and I can do it around 90 minutes.

I think really the whole thing is about pain and being sure to avoid it.

Originally Posted by inches-au
I’m convinced that some guages are out.
My limit is about 10, still quite comfortable and I can do it around 90 minutes.

I think really the whole thing is about pain and being sure to avoid it.


Pain is not a reliable indicator of injury when it comes to pumping. If it was, we could recommend that you pump up until it starts to hurt, then just back off a little, and we wouldn’t need gauges. I don’t know of any experienced reputable pumper here who would make that kind of recommendation.

Are you sure that your ‘10’ is inches of mercury (inHg), and not some other scale?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Pain is not a reliable indicator of injury when it comes to pumping. If it was, we could recommend that you pump up until it starts to hurt, then just back off a little, and we wouldn’t need gauges. I don’t know of any experienced reputable pumper here who would make that kind of recommendation.

Are you sure that your ‘10’ is inches of mercury (inHg), and not some other scale?

It says 10 on the guage about 35 kpa’s ?

It’s from Vaccutech - could be faulty :/ - I won’t say it’s easy, I can’t do it after 6 months of not doing it but honestly I seem fine with it - been doing it a lot lately with no issues.

Originally Posted by 1stresponse
Good for you dude.Pumping rules I have been at it for about 1.5 weeks now I usually pump up to about 13 hg and this swells my dick big time . I do two sets of ten and I clamp with two clamps between pumping sets which keeps my erection and results in further girth gains during my routine. If this routine does not work for girth noting will. Good luck!

Ai caramba!!!!


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it's amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.