Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Electric Pump Choices

123

Electric Pump Choices

I am looking to buy an Electric Pump and I am considering the following choices:

1. Vacutech-9000
2. Joel Kaplan Premium Megavac Pump
3. CTC DP-4000 which is a digital pulsation pump.

From what I havfe read the pulsation pumps are supposed to better for PE than the continuous pull pumps. I would like to know if any of you guys had had experiences with CTC electric pumps, what you think of the pump & service from the Company, and if you would buy from them again. If any of you have bought the CTC DP4000, I would like to hear if you are happy with the pump and if it is worth the money ($459).

Thanks!

Dwg20,

If you are going to spend that much money I would recommend getting programmable QS-7 pump by Vaculogic. It costs a little more but it is much better pump than the ones which you are taking into consideration.

Good luck in your pumping adventure.

Ctc Dp-4000

Dwg20,

Thank you for your intrest in our DP-4000 which is the only truly programable pump on the market. This means that you can actual save a program on the pumps on board memory. And this way you can unplug from your computer or surf the web while you use your CTC DP-4000. And it is $100.00 less…

Chris @ C.T.C.
www.ctc-company.com

Attached Images
digimax.jpg
(25.7 KB, 350 views)

Last edited by CTC Company : 02-06-2009 at .

I suggest that you pass on the Kaplan pump- thing is huge and makes a lot of noise

I bought it direct from Kaplan with a low bid on eBay.

I would have taken the ctc seriously except at that point it didn’t have Mac OS software; I don’t know if it does now.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Digital Maximizer 4000

I have a Digital maximizer 4000 and it works realy well.(See below) you can construct your own programmes, store them and even modify them after storing. One of the best features is being able to store your favorite routine on the pump unit ,disconnect it from the computer and use it elsewhere. If you are into high pump pressures which you can use on pulse programmes the pump will go up to 13Hg.

The only problem I have at the moment is the unit I have is not 100% Vista compatible and involves using the software programmes in “administrator mode”.

C.T.C. Has said they will be posting a link on their web site but over the last year I still can’t find it!

I ordered a CTC-4000 today, and cylinder. I knew that was always the model I wanted, and after a well rehearsed period of Procrastination, the order is in !

Originally Posted by ~Dangler
I ordered a CTC-4000 today, and cylinder. I knew that was always the model I wanted, and after a well rehearsed period of Procrastination, the order is in !

Nice treat, Dangler :)

Is it the digital model you are referring to?

Please let us know how you like it.

I considered an electrical pump myself a while back, but I had a hard time finding any reliable reviews so I`m still on the fence. One member here, brianrex, was very enthusiastic about his Vacutech (I think) when he first got it, but it would have been nice to hear after several months of use as well ;)

Yes Renholder, it is the CTC-DP-4000. Evidently, they are built upon order placement.

I am looking forward to longer wear times via use of the programmable Hg cycles, which, according to what I’ve read, provide better results.

Well, it arrived today. After a few “fits n’ starts”, it is connected & doing it’s thing as I sit here, grinning ear to ear. I think I am in love.
If Vista or Windows 7, the program must be run in Administrator mode. Windows XP doesn’t care.
The program can be saved to the “pump” itself, and files can be saved to the pc’s hard drive. Users may email their favorite file, lol.
Unit, after being programmed, does not need to remain connected to the pc.

My first program, is what I named the 3214.
step, time, Hg
#1 3 sec@ 2” hg, 1 sec@ 4” hg
#2 3 sec@2” hg 1 sec@ 4” hg
#3 all steps are the same
#4 same
#5 same
#6 same
#7 same
#8 same
#9 same
#10 same
goes back to step 1 and over & over & over.

Needles to say, but I will, a lot more variety can be programmed into this sucker.

Sounds fun, Dangler :)

Keep us posted ;)

Still using the pump, Dangler? :)

I would love it if you could share about your experience so far. Any gains to report?

Originally Posted by Renholder
Still using the pump, Dangler? :)

I would love it if you could share about your experience so far. Any gains to report?

Hmm.. interesting, wanna know this too.
If you can actually control the vacuum, than that will make jelqing a passed thing.

I have multiple “tools” in my PE toolbox, and could not fairly assign which device/exercise is responsible for gains.

I use my DP-4000 to “plump-up” before I mount into my X4 Extender. I run a cyclical program that does 5 sec @ 5.5” hg then 5 sec @ 2.7” hg. I let

it go do its thing while I surf the internet, and after about 15 min, remove it & fasten in to the extender.

After a typical 2 hr extender session, I use the pump to restore circulation, and to some degree, amuse my self. Comic relief ?

I did add a 40 ft tube from Home Depot so I can roam about the hacienda. I’ve also used a “T” fitting, so that another PE addict can join in. Yea I know, it’s a cheap thrill, lol.

I do my jelqing, and slow rotating stretches at other times of the day/night.

In bed, I do a sort of “BTT” between the thighs stretch & hold, in almost any position during the early waking hours.

I’ve no regrets in buying the CTC DP 4000, especially as I can put it on and then go about doing some other things & not be bothered with looking at the gauge, squeezing the hand pump.

One question… Why?

No penis pump in this world is worth $500.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by ~Dangler
I have multiple “tools” in my PE toolbox, and could not fairly assign which device/exercise is responsible for gains.
I use my DP-4000 to “plump-up” before I mount into my X4 Extender. I run a cyclical program that does 5 sec @ 5.5” hg then 5 sec @ 2.7” hg. I let
it go do its thing while I surf the internet, and after about 15 min, remove it & fasten in to the extender.
After a typical 2 hr extender session, I use the pump to restore circulation, and to some degree, amuse my self. Comic relief ?
I did add a 40 ft tube from Home Depot so I can roam about the hacienda. I’ve also used a “T” fitting, so that another PE addict can join in. Yea I know, it’s a cheap thrill, lol.
I do my jelqing, and slow rotating stretches at other times of the day/night.
In bed, I do a sort of “BTT” between the thighs stretch & hold, in almost any position during the early waking hours.
I’ve no regrets in buying the CTC DP 4000, especially as I can put it on and then go about doing some other things & not be bothered with looking at the gauge, squeezing the hand pump.

Thank you, Dangler.

I`m still interested in a pump like that, but I`m not sure if I can justify the price since I`m not a dedicated pumper per today. If I did buy one, I guess I would have to step up and become dedicated though :)

Being able to multi-task and forget about the pump is great, but do you think the pulsating effect really does anything in terms of potential gains and less fluid-buildup?

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Cant keep erection while in pump? Tips anyone?romeo1Penis Pumps1901-20-2009 05:06 AM
Dr. Kaplan's hand pumpjallenPenis Pumps807-13-2008 09:41 AM
J Meister's Late Night Pump RoutineJ MeisterPenis Pumps1907-05-2007 05:32 AM
Good electric pump?deSolPenis Pumps308-04-2003 10:37 PM
Dr kaplan mega vac electric pump for sale in the UKetherosPenis Pumps003-24-2003 11:44 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 PM.