Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ed's Homemade pump

Ed's Homemade pump

I have always made my own pump cylinders.

It helps owning a machine shop to have all the toys to play with and design things.

I’m not sure if this design is on the market, but it look like a good idea.

This is a heavy wall tube I got out of McMaster Carr Company, 2.375 ID and ¼ inch wall and shaped it to fit. It works great, the pressure on your body is a lot less, and it help keep the boys from being pulled in the tube.

I just made a second tube with the same shape out of 3 inch PVC pipe, to pump the whole package, this package pumping is interesting.

ED

Attached Images
Dcp01692.jpg
(64.5 KB, 557 views)
Dcp01693.jpg
(46.1 KB, 474 views)

Thanks for sharing, Ed. How is this supposed to fit against the body? Where does the part that sticks out go?

Ed:

How did you close in the other end of the cylinder for the vacuum? Any Photos there? Have you tried to flare the end against you pubic area? Thanks, Steve

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
Thanks for sharing, Ed. How is this supposed to fit against the body? Where does the part that sticks out go?


The part that sticks out goes down, the contour wraps around the pubic bone.
This will catch more the lower penis that never gets into the tube.

Originally Posted by Tennsteven
Ed:

How did you close in the other end of the cylinder for the vacuum? Any Photos there? Have you tried to flare the end against you pubic area? Thanks, Steve

Never been successfull in flaring the tube, thats why I came up with this design.

A flat piece of plastic acrylic sheet with 3) 1/8 pipe tap holes, glued in top of the cylinder.
one for vacuum , one for gage and one for a valve.

Flaring the tube is easy. Use a heat gun from canadian tire or wallmart and make out of wood a mold with the flare on it. I can post a pic if you would like to see mine.My pump is made out of an old car tire pump that I reversed inside. Cheap and works great. I made 6 tubes for myself and one for my wife. Ben usin for 2 years now

Originally Posted by phat1

Flaring the tube is easy. Use a heat gun from canadian tire or wallmart and make out of wood a mold with the flare on it. I can post a pic if you would like to see mine.My pump is made out of an old car tire pump that I reversed inside. Cheap and works great. I made 6 tubes for myself and one for my wife. Ben usin for 2 years now

Thanks, Post a pic we all can learn.

Originally Posted by phat1
I made 6 tubes for myself and one for my wife. Ben usin for 2 years now

I can’t help myself asking, what does your wife use her tube for?


Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Here is a pic of my tube mold and of some of the tubes that I have made using it.

Attached Images
P1010106.JPG
(111.1 KB, 216 views)
P1010105.JPG
(87.4 KB, 177 views)

Thanks for showing your work. I’m going to rework my tube soon.

Next Question… Any one package pumping?

Originally Posted by mbuc

I can’t help myself asking, what does your wife use her tube for?

Good question.

Originally Posted by mbuc

I can’t help myself asking, what does your wife use her tube for?

If I had to guess Id say pu$$y pumping. I personally think its disgusting but thats my opinion, some people like it. There are some nasty looking pics on this one website with womens clits and lips swole up the size of a small dick.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

LA Pump has a few pumps for the women..

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Homemade pump: more user friendly with innertubesJosh 14-11Penis Pumps1107-10-2014 12:21 PM
A Homemade Pump. Yes a Pump, not a cylinder.electronPenis Pumps12510-17-2013 05:00 PM
Homemade PumpmonsterjohnsonPenis Enlargement Basics1303-17-2005 02:10 AM
The Homemade PumpwaytoobigPenis Pumps405-29-2004 03:11 AM
A little help making a better seal on my homemade pump..thetorchPenis Pumps503-23-2004 02:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39 AM.