Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does pumping reduce erection hardness permanently

Does pumping reduce erection hardness permanently

I have heard about a study where they say VED use can cause permanent erection rigidity weakness. Is this true? Have any of you guys pump for like a year and been OK? I just don’t want to make my penis less hard, I’m thinking about buying a VED because I heard it’s the best way to treat peyronies disease which I have thanks to some blood pressure medications. I need to stretch my tissues to keep peyronies stable and make it better but don’t want my erection quality to go down. Has anyone used a VED and developed impotence or anything like that from it? Thanks

What is VED? Acronyms are understood by all of us. Just spell it out—

If you overpump ,yes, you’ll lost some of your erectile tissue


One day I'll be able to do PE o/

I have had the opposite effect. With the newb routine I would get so so erections. Granted I have only been pumping for 1.5 months, I actually now get erections so hard they hurt sometimes. If they happen in the morning while I sleep they wake me up. I have been working up to my routine extremely slow. I think as long as you pay attention to what your body is saying and do not overdo it I think it will cause problems like you are describing. Just my $.02. I am a newb to pumping so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Ok, so only if you over pump and do damage?

I’ve been pumping for more than 10 years, can still get it up.

Suggest you start with the top threadhere, and keep reading here.

GM

What would you regard as over-pumping?

Now my routine goes like this:

Warm up
10 minutes pumping at 2-3 Hg
20-30 minutes of wet jelqs
20 minutes pumping at about 5 Hg, constantly milking the tube
5-15 minutes wet jelqs
20 minutes of pumping at 8-9 Hg, constantly milking the tube

Usually at the end of the last set, I’m almost packing my 2”/9.5” tube. I know the pressure is quite high but at that time it feels pleasurable, I never let pumping cause discomfort. I don’t get discolouration or fluid buildup from pumping, only occasionally there’s a minor doughnut that disappears in two hours after finishing the routine. The workout feels great overall. I do this 4-5 times per week.

I know every cock is an individual :) and seems to me that mine is a tough case, but what do you think is this routine too intense and can it cause me erection problem in some point?

I’ve been pumping regularly now for about three months. I started a lot easier of course.

Thanks.

Quote
What would you regard as over-pumping?

Any sort of pumping that negatively effects erection quality. Sensation while pumping is not the best way to judge this: look for the aftereffects. Check Sparkyx’s thread on “PI” for more details.

GM

Originally Posted by MMode
What would you regard as over-pumping?

Now my routine goes like this:

Warm up
10 minutes pumping at 2-3 Hg
20-30 minutes of wet jelqs
20 minutes pumping at about 5 Hg, constantly milking the tube
5-15 minutes wet jelqs
20 minutes of pumping at 8-9 Hg, constantly milking the tube

Usually at the end of the last set, I’m almost packing my 2”/9.5” tube. I know the pressure is quite high but at that time it feels pleasurable, I never let pumping cause discomfort. I don’t get discolouration or fluid buildup from pumping, only occasionally there’s a minor doughnut that disappears in two hours after finishing the routine. The workout feels great overall. I do this 4-5 times per week.

I know every cock is an individual :) and seems to me that mine is a tough case, but what do you think is this routine too intense and can it cause me erection problem in some point?

I’ve been pumping regularly now for about three months. I started a lot easier of course.

Thanks.


SparkyX’s thread on PIs is at Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth! .

Personally, I would worry about pumping at -8-9 inHg for any length of time. I agree completely with GlandMaster; pain is not a reliable warning of injury or damage, and pleasure is not a reliable indicator of safety.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by newbie2007
I have heard about a study where they say VED use can cause permanent erection rigidity weakness. Is this true? Have any of you guys pump for like a year and been OK? I just don’t want to make my penis less hard, I’m thinking about buying a VED because I heard it’s the best way to treat peyronies disease which I have thanks to some blood pressure medications. I need to stretch my tissues to keep peyronies stable and make it better but don’t want my erection quality to go down. Has anyone used a VED and developed impotence or anything like that from it? Thanks


…and back to the original question: have you read Avocet8’s thread Vacuum Pumping when you have ED; the short version, according to Avocet8 ? Sensible pumping can help penile fitness. If you don't pump sensibly, you can damage yourself.

Pump sensibly. I’ve pumped for more than a year, and my erections are better than they were a year ago.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by GlandMaster
Any sort of pumping that negatively effects erection quality. Sensation while pumping is not the best way to judge this: look for the aftereffects.

GM said it all. I agree 100%.


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Quote
Any sort of pumping that negatively effects erection quality. Sensation while pumping is not the best way to judge this: look for the aftereffects. Check Sparkyx’s thread on “PI” for more details.

An excellent article, thanks for the tip.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Erection hardness during and before sexrabbdog8705Penis Enlargement Basics1407-01-2007 02:18 PM
Giving Pumping Another TrybrianrexPenis Pumps701-15-2006 02:28 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:59 PM.