Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Do you edge and/or Balloon after pumping?

Do you edge and/or Balloon after pumping?

I am making a habit of edging and ballooning after my pumping session(s).

Do any other pumpers do the same thing?

If so, have you noticed any difference in gains or lack of, by including or excluding edging and/or ballooning right after a pump session?


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Does anyone have any experience here?


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

It really depends on you. I guess if you just do it for a couple minutes it won’t make much difference. If you are a less is more guy, yes it can slow gains, but you really have to evaluate it yourself. If you notice no change in EQ after it or until the next session, don’t worry.

If you notice an IMPROVEMENT of EQ, then great, its beneficial to you.

You won’t get an agreement on any PE because for some guys, a little extra jacks them up and for many guys it actually accelerates their recovery and is benficial.

Personally, I love to edge after PE and it always ruins my routine…damn!

I do it from time to time to extend ‘time at size’ following pumping. I haven’t done it consistently enough to say that it helps or hurts, but since I try not to overdo, I can’t say that it’s hurt. If anything, it extends the time that I spend ‘larger’, and I don’t see that as a bad thing.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
You won’t get an agreement on any PE because for some guys, a little extra jacks them up and for many guys it actually accelerates their recovery and is benficial.

Personally, I love to edge after PE and it always ruins my routine…damn!

I know what you mean. I have to keep adjusting my on and off days to react to the way my unit feels. It aches a lot. So, right now, I’m on a 2 day on 2 day off sort of program. I do like the additional expansion from edging. I take it a bit further to ballooning. I don’t have any negative PI’s that night or the day after.

I also think that my achy unit might be due to regular sex and really solid nocturnal erections. (just guessing on this one)

I’ll be giving it a “shot” tonight.

@ Lampwick,

I tend to agree with you on this. (as long as there are no negative PI’s)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
I know what you mean. I have to keep adjusting my on and off days to react to the way my unit feels. It aches a lot. So, right now, I’m on a 2 day on 2 day off sort of program. I do like the additional expansion from edging. I take it a bit further to ballooning. I don’t have any negative PI’s that night or the day after.

I also think that my achy unit might be due to regular sex and really solid nocturnal erections. (just guessing on this one)

I’ll be giving it a “shot” tonight.

@ Lampwick,

I tend to agree with you on this. (as long as there are no negative PI’s)

I think many times the “achy” is a good sign. I definitely think solid, hard nite wood helps cement gains…so all sounds good to me.

I don’t usually just because it’s a little hard to get an erection after I pump. Could be a sign I’m overdoing it.

Originally Posted by Beelzeboss
I don’t usually just because it’s a little hard to get an erection after I pump. Could be a sign I’m overdoing it.

I’m only pumping for a maximum of 7 minutes, once or twice a week on workout days. (at night) So, I’m being really careful not to overdo it. It can be a little difficult to get wood after pumping, but I usually find a way. :D


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I think many times the “achy” is a good sign. I definitely think solid, hard nite wood helps cement gains…so all sounds good to me.

Sparkyx,

When you mean cement gains, do you mean forever? (or with maintenance?) I edge a lot during sex, and I think that contributes to the achy unit, especially on workout days. I am doing great with 3 days on and one day off right now. I just keep my routine really simple, and go by feel only, rather than a specific number of reps or amount of time.

Once I see that my unit is nice and plump, and has a nice hang, I call it good. I piss pull all day everyday now. So, I am hoping to see some consistent length gains, and make it a habit to where I forget NOT to stretch my unit after pissing.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Sparkyx,

When you mean cement gains, do you mean forever? (or with maintenance?) I edge a lot during sex, and I think that contributes to the achy unit, especially on workout days. I am doing great with 3 days on and one day off right now. I just keep my routine really simple, and go by feel only, rather than a specific number of reps or amount of time.

Once I see that my unit is nice and plump, and has a nice hang, I call it good. I piss pull all day everyday now. So, I am hoping to see some consistent length gains, and make it a habit to where I forget NOT to stretch my unit after pissing.

Whatever “cementing” is for you. There are guys that keep it for years with little loss, some lose it after a few years, some begin to lose a little right away. I think its probably smart to always do at least a little PE after you reach your goal to help keep your gains and keep a higher EQ level.

Sorry, what is “edging’ or “ballooning”. Still learning.

:search:

tykwand, there are a lot of good threads here on ballooning and edging. The best way for you to find them is by using the Search button at the upper right hand corner of the page. I would recommend the Advanced Search, and search by key word on ballooning (or edging), and specify Search Titles Only and Show Results as Threads.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
New look at Water PumpingsparkyxPenis Pumps1905-18-2013 12:12 PM
Pumping To Treat EDavocet8Penis Pumps701-28-2009 10:11 PM
Is pumping good for stretching the tunica for low LOT peoplemike2002Penis Pumps1107-31-2007 10:02 PM
My Marathon Shock Pumping Routine (Dick and then Balls)peforealPenis Pumps3411-27-2004 11:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:26 AM.