Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Do I need a Goliath

Do I need a Goliath

*Mod, please move to pumpers forum. Thanks*

So two weeks ago I purchased a bathmate Hercules. Starting measurements were 6.25 BPEL and 4.625 mseg/4.75 heg.

After one week of pumping, I waited 24 hours after a session to measure and recorded a 1/16 to 1/8 gain on both girth measurements and 1/8 in length. Great, right?

This week, I continued my routine, but started getting irritation around the base of my dick. At first, I thought it may be from wearing a cock ring after pumping sessions, but I’ve come to realize that it may actually be the gaiter on the bathmate rubbing my cock and ball skin raw.

I plan to let my dick heal for a couple days and give it another try, but after looking up the specs on the Hercules and Goliath, I’m not too hopeful. Apparently, the maximum penis girth for the Hercules is 5.9 inches while the Goliath is 8 inches.

Obviously, my pre-pump girth is not that large, but I typically come out of the tube after my second session at 5.75 mseg and I’m sure my base girth is pushing 5.9 easy at that point.

So what do you guys think? Do I need a Goliath?

Any suggestions to stop the rubbing?


Starting measurements: 6" BPEL x 4.5" EG

Current measurements (4/2012): 6.25" BPEL x 4.75" EG

Goal measurements: 7" BPEL x 6" EG

Originally Posted by Wolfenstein
*Mod, please move to pumpers forum. Thanks*

So two weeks ago I purchased a bathmate Hercules. Starting measurements were 6.25 BPEL and 4.625 mseg/4.75 heg.

After one week of pumping, I waited 24 hours after a session to measure and recorded a 1/16 to 1/8 gain on both girth measurements and 1/8 in length. Great, right?

This week, I continued my routine, but started getting irritation around the base of my dick. At first, I thought it may be from wearing a cock ring after pumping sessions, but I’ve come to realize that it may actually be the gaiter on the bathmate rubbing my cock and ball skin raw.

I plan to let my dick heal for a couple days and give it another try, but after looking up the specs on the Hercules and Goliath, I’m not too hopeful. Apparently, the maximum penis girth for the Hercules is 5.9 inches while the Goliath is 8 inches.

Obviously, my pre-pump girth is not that large, but I typically come out of the tube after my second session at 5.75 mseg and I’m sure my base girth is pushing 5.9 easy at that point.

So what do you guys think? Do I need a Goliath?

Any suggestions to stop the rubbing?

Hello,

I’m 6 MSEG and I use the Hercules. It seems to be sufficient in my opinion..

To avoid irritation with the gaiter, I use a “sausage-shaped” rubber balloon with adequate size that I cut to form a tube. I put it out of the base, then I enter the excess inside. I know that some use latex gloves cut as needed. Hope it can help.

Thank you for the suggestion Graal! I have a bunch of thing around.. Tape, bandage, exercise bands, etc., hat I can try around the base to alleviate the rubbing.

I read on another forum to use Vaseline or a thick lubricant on the gaiter to help it rub more gently. I will try all of these things and perhaps a combination to solve the problem.

I was hoping I wouldn’t have to spend a couple hundred on a new Goliath only 2 weeks after buying the Hercules.

Your experience has helped me to seek alternative solutions, so thanks again!


Starting measurements: 6" BPEL x 4.5" EG

Current measurements (4/2012): 6.25" BPEL x 4.75" EG

Goal measurements: 7" BPEL x 6" EG

It’s been suggested that wearing a condom will help.

Well I tried a couple different things out today.

First, I trimmed my hair and used lube all over the inside of the gaiter and on my dick. That seemed to work well enough for one set. However, the second set was a bit worse since I had started to expand.

Then I tried ace self adhering bandage. Ouch! The grittiness of it rubbed me bad. Immediately stopped.

Then I tied clear flexible tape. Worked really well! But getting it off was a pain.

Gave up after that. Decided to let my junk heal and pick up again in a few days with a less frequent routine.

I may try some exercise band material taped on. Should work. But for now, healing is the priority.

Condoms would be fine if they were expensive to use every day, sometimes multiple with more than one set.


Starting measurements: 6" BPEL x 4.5" EG

Current measurements (4/2012): 6.25" BPEL x 4.75" EG

Goal measurements: 7" BPEL x 6" EG

Originally Posted by Wolfenstein
Condoms would be fine if they were expensive to use every day, sometimes multiple with more than one set.

As long as you don’t use it for sex, you can keep reusing the same condom.

Condom doesn’t work at all for me so I gave up on that, I cut a latex glove and put around the base, problem is it’s a pain to fill up and just preparing it is a pain in itself…honestly now I gave up on all of that and i’m using almond oil around the base of my dick and it seems to work a bit, still get rings and irritation but not as bad and doesnt hurt afterwards. Any lube should work, i’m probably ruining my bathmate with the oil but it helps and I have a goliath too if my hercules goes. The goliath is a tad big and you have to get use to using it compared to the hercules. The goliath is fun to use and I get more arousal using it but I got to say that the suction is not as good comparing to the hercules and if you ease up or move around your sack tends to suck itself into the tube, not all the way obviously but enough to cause tension and alot of discomfort. So for now and until I get a tad bigger i’ll keep using the hercules…if your dead set on getting a goliath complain about the bathmate causing you pain and they’ll give you a good discount, I tried getting one for free but didn’t happen.


Start date: 11/10/03 BPEL: 5.8 (5 13/16) EG:5.3 (5 6/16)

Current: 12/06/07 BPEL: 6.25 (6 4/16) EG: 5.50 (5 8/16)

Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.75 - Numero Uno Papi Chulo

I use the goliath and I get a real good suction and real good vacuum, for me that’s no problem

Originally Posted by Arsenal416
…… I got to say that the suction is not as good comparing to the hercules…..

It took a little getting used to at first but once you figure it out and get a position that works for you, the suction is just as good.

Originally Posted by Arsenal416
…. and if you ease up or move around your sack tends to suck itself into the tube, not all the way obviously but enough to cause tension and alot of discomfort.

Yes, one has to be careful because things get sucked into the tube and that can be painful. One way around this is “full package” pumping.

I tried full package pumping, didn’t like because I felt like they were pressing up against the tube and I was getting cramps. I think I just need to work on it to master it…I usually just use the hercules because I know its problem free. Maybe when I get a few hours alone at home i’ll try working with the goliath because I love having that much room for expansion, hercules feels like it’s holding me back from better gains…


Start date: 11/10/03 BPEL: 5.8 (5 13/16) EG:5.3 (5 6/16)

Current: 12/06/07 BPEL: 6.25 (6 4/16) EG: 5.50 (5 8/16)

Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.75 - Numero Uno Papi Chulo

I had the same problem, no idea how to sort it, no way am I going to dish out on the Goliath!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Should I start with bathmate herc or goliath?mrBrightsidePenis Pumps307-26-2012 07:26 PM
Bathmate Goliath Comfort Ring ProblemDiverdownPenis Pumps307-04-2011 09:48 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06 AM.