Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CTC DP 4000 Electric USB Penis Enlargement Vacutech pump

Originally Posted by Assperge

I sell my DP-4000 as I don’t use it. The pump had to be repaired by CTC (warranty) with

A new motor and stayed unused till now. Works fine with Win7 on my laptop,

I went on eBay and clicked the buy it now button, then it said the listing had ended. Is it still available? Let me know. Thanks.

No.The pump is sold.

Pumping Profiles

Does anyone have a logical set of pumping profiles that I can download or have a copy of? I need a good pumping strategy for this device, in terms of what kinda of profiles I should use for pumping. Thank you!

Originally Posted by GirthGainer77
Does anyone have a logical set of pumping profiles that I can download or have a copy of? I need a good pumping strategy for this device, in terms of what kinda of profiles I should use for pumping. Thank you!

You will need to design your own custom profile. For now, use this set up as a newbie example. :-)

Step1
Vacum 5.5
Duration 3

Step2
Vacum 3.2
Duration 5

Step3
Vacum 2.1
Duration 6

Step4
Vacum 3
Duration 3

Step5
Vacum 4
Duration 5

Step6
Vacum 6
Duration 1

Step7
Vacum 2
Duration 4

Step8
Vacum 3
Duration 5

Step9
Vacum 2.6
Duration 2

Step10
Vacum 4.1
Duration 3

Threshold: 1.5 (I usually change the threshold settings to what I like)

Here is my baby.! Please do not follow my custom profile till you have a good experience with this device and your penis is conditioned for high level vacuum.

Attached Images
ctc 1.jpg
(23.1 KB, 81 views)
ctc 2.jpg
(11.3 KB, 76 views)

Forum for buyingselling?

Are there forums on here for buying and selling equipment? I have some electric pumps from Vacutech ( VT-9000) and CTC pump plus a super amazing rig that has adjustable suction and pulsing features but don’t see a place to sell them.

I would be curious to hear what you have to say about them, as well as what have been your results.

Originally Posted by jackedit
Are there forums on here for buying and selling equipment? I have some electric pumps from Vacutech ( VT-9000) and CTC pump plus a super amazing rig that has adjustable suction and pulsing features but don’t see a place to sell them.

I’d be interested if you are selling.

Has anyone used pressure beyond 11hg with any success? Just curious as I’m limited to a maximum of 11 with mine.

How powerful is cyclical pumping for erection enhancements? For a guy that has ED or just wants a stronger EQ.

I have been using a 4000 for quite sometime and what I do set up a pyramid with vac Increases every 10 seconds til step 6 then ramp back down step one is always something low Like 2-3 for 30 seconds

Originally Posted by sweeternuts
I have been using a 4000 for quite sometime and what I do set up a pyramid with vac Increases every 10 seconds til step 6 then ramp back down step one is always something low Like 2-3 for 30 seconds

Has it helped you?

Anybody have one of these for sale?

Yes I believe so results will vary , I pump with constant heat from a therasage instant calmer and a silicone sleeve , idk modified dynamic pumping? As well as wear a adc

I think anything will work but it’s finding something that you can stay consistent with

Hey Fellas…. So we thought the QS-7 was DEAD. And it appears pump-toys is improving a few parts on it and bringing it back out! the thing about this pump which was so attractive was the :

1. Size
2. Quietness
3. Unlimited flexibility in programs
4. Super fast ability to change vacuum levels. They even have a program that can cause you to orgasm! No other pump has this.

Quoted from the pump toys QS-7 webpage:

“Dynamic Pumping does much more than entertain you!! Reports continue to come in confirming that it pumps you up faster, larger and with far less irritation than static pumping. We hear of dramatically intensified feelings; of pumping becoming a highly sensual experience. We are also hearing of improvements in ED conditions, improvements in circulation issues, harder erections and higher satisfaction with sexual experiences overall. QS-7 owners are discovering more everyday! “

I want a livelier flaccid and stronger and more consistent EQ’s…

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 PM.