Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CTC DP 4000 Electric USB Penis Enlargement Vacutech pump

Why would you recommend it?

Originally Posted by Mr.Wang
You were correct capernicus1, I manually ran the software as administrator and it works now, thx dude :)

As a sidenote, I love my DP-4000 and would recommend it to anyone who can afford it except if you are doing PE in stealth, cause it does make some noise oO (at least mine does)

Does it create an erection?

Originally Posted by tobydanks
I have two of them. Keeping one since I don’t travel as much anymore.
Made more gains quicker with the CTC pump and thick wall cylinders than with any other I’ve owned. Went from 5.5” L to 7 3/4” L and 4.3” Cir to 6.5” Cir. I have also been getting into more water pumping since I have pretty much reached a wall and am trying to get a little bit more length and girth utilizing some different methods that I’ve found here ;) )

You gained over 2” in Length from using it?? How long did it take to gain that much? Was you doing other PE or just using this pump? I have read other reviews on this pump and they are all very positive.

Originally Posted by tobydanks
I have two of them. Keeping one since I don’t travel as much anymore.
Made more gains quicker with the CTC pump and thick wall cylinders than with any other I’ve owned. Went from 5.5” L to 7 3/4” L and 4.3” Cir to 6.5” Cir. I have also been getting into more water pumping since I have pretty much reached a wall and am trying to get a little bit more length and girth utilizing some different methods that I’ve found here ;) )

Did you do any PE before that? 2 inches in girth and 2 inches in length is a lot man. Congrats! How did you get to know this pump and what convinced you?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

I don’t know whether the op gained or not, I can’t judge and won’t, but other members should remember he is selling you a pricey product.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Why would you recommend it?

I would recommend it for those who are considering buying one, because I have been very satisfied with my pump.. You get exactly what is described by the seller, an automatic air-pump, with programable timing / pressures. I use my pump for both pumping with high pressure at daytime in sets, and for all-nighters with lower pressures. If you are going to be crazy like me and use it as nighttime pump, its probably one of your only options. Don’t know how much growth I can credit to the pumping, but since recently re-starting PE I have gained 3cm BPEL, using pumping and hanging.

When did you purchase the unit and how many hours of use does this one you’re selling have on it?

Originally Posted by Mr.Wang
I would recommend it for those who are considering buying one, because I have been very satisfied with my pump.. You get exactly what is described by the seller, an automatic air-pump, with programable timing / pressures. I use my pump for both pumping with high pressure at daytime in sets, and for all-nighters with lower pressures. If you are going to be crazy like me and use it as nighttime pump, its probably one of your only options. Don’t know how much growth I can credit to the pumping, but since recently re-starting PE I have gained 3cm BPEL, using pumping and hanging.

Sounds great. Does the pulsing action stimulate an erection?

Originally Posted by Mr.Wang
I would recommend it for those who are considering buying one, because I have been very satisfied with my pump.. You get exactly what is described by the seller, an automatic air-pump, with programable timing / pressures. I use my pump for both pumping with high pressure at daytime in sets, and for all-nighters with lower pressures. If you are going to be crazy like me and use it as nighttime pump, its probably one of your only options. Don’t know how much growth I can credit to the pumping, but since recently re-starting PE I have gained 3cm BPEL, using pumping and hanging.

Have you gained 3cm, pumping and hanging all in the same routine? What did you use for hanging and what routines did you do?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.


Last edited by memento : 02-09-2015 at . Reason: Caps

Originally Posted by grow or die
You gained over 2” in Length from using it?? How long did it take to gain that much? Was you doing other PE or just using this pump? I have read other reviews on this pump and they are all very positive.

Approximately 2 years. I used the CTC 99% of the time for 20-45 minute sessions combined with Jelqing and stretches.

Originally Posted by Walter5169

I don’t know whether the op gained or not, I can’t judge and won’t, but other members should remember he is selling you a pricey product.

Yes it is. You get what you pay for. I should know, I’ve bought all of the cheap and hyped crap out there as well.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
When did you purchase the unit and how many hours of use does this one you’re selling have on it?

Two years old. Hours? Hmmm.. Quite a few. Chris at CTC backs them up and is a stand up, very nice guy. I think he would be glad to help you out if you ever had any problems with it. I don’t see that happening unless you submerge it or something like that.

would you detail all your experience/routines/ gains with it?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by tobydanks
Two years old. Hours? Hmmm.. Quite a few. Chris at CTC backs them up and is a stand up, very nice guy. I think he would be glad to help you out if you ever had any problems with it. I don’t see that happening unless you submerge it or something like that.

Does this product stimulate and erection and how quickly can it cycle vacuum?

Originally Posted by djrobins

Does this product stimulate and erection and how quickly can it cycle vacuum?

It cycles a vacuum reasonably quick. It’s not a milking machine, so I wouldn’t suggest it for masterbation. It very well could be used for that I suppose? Just depends how sensitive and responsive the individual is to stimulation. I do think it helps to stay aroused inside the pump when the program is quick 1-2 second releases and 3-5 second medium-hard pressure long holds. You have to know your limits though. It is powerful, and can leave you with a big donut quick if your not careful.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 PM.