Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bigger cylinder because of my glans?

Bigger cylinder because of my glans?

I’m looking to get into a more consistent pumping regiment in 2011. I’ve done it in the past, but never too consistently and I used too much pressure for too long of sets. A few months back, I started doing it again at low pressure and for 10 minute sets and saw much more in the way of positives. But, I broke my pump.

I’m trying to figure out what cylinder size to buy. My current cylinder is a 1.75” and I don’t pack much of it.
Refer to these pictures of me pumping in action before I broke the damn lever - UFGator - Gator’s Log - Volume 2

My glans is quite big compared to the rest of my shaft girth. I find that it easily grabs the sides of the cylinder and I don’t know if this restricts me at all.

Should I go for a bigger cylinder? As you can see, I only pack a small portion of the 1.75” at the base, but the glans rubbing irritates me some. From what I’ve read in the past, a cylinder too large for you will have a tendency to help with girth expansion, but don’t quote me on that one. The size chart says I should probably get a 1.50” because my girth is only about 4.375”, slightly thicker at the tip.

Thoughts?

I started out with a 2” tube about a 6 months ago (my girth was 5”). I had the same problem as you, glans would expand furthest and pack the sides of the tube, while my shaft would not. I bought a 2 1/4 tube a couple of months ago and now my shaft gets alot more expansion, and at this rate I’ll need to buy another tube in about 2 months. I would try of bigger tube I was you. When I first started using the bigger tube, I had to use the smaller tube for my first session of the day, then use the larger tube for the rest of my sessions. Now, I dont even need the smaller tube anymore. As a matter of fact, I cant use it, I pack it (shaft included) in about 2 or 3 minutes.

Before I got my larger tube, I couldn’t even pack the sides no matter how long I pumped. I do believe it was because my glans was packing the tube and taking most of the force. I threw the smaller tube in the trash… it was a good feeling too. Dick getting so big I dont need it anymore. And at my current rate, I can throw this one in the trash as well in about 3 months.

As a matter of fact, every time my head begins to pack my current cylinder, I’m going to buy a larger tube until I cement a 6.0 EG.

Currently my cement is 5.4 inches EG (after week with no pumping), 5.75 in a few hours after pumping, and 6.0 right out of the tube.


2009: 5.8 BPEL 5.0 EG Before hanging.

2011: 7.7 BPEL 5.4 EG Hanging 1 to 2 hours a day with Bib starter (padded).

Goal : Length goal hit, cementing now. working on 6.0 EG now.

It’s OK to use a wider tube as long as you can still get a good seal and avoid sucking your balls into the tube. Like Tester mentioned, you can always start off with a short session with your smaller tube to get a pre-pump to avoid the aforementioned problems. Using a generous quantity of thick lube at the base and trimming/shaving to keep hairs from breaking the seal will also help a lot when using an over-sized tube.

I find if I hold the tube tight up against the under side of the shaft and press in tight against the fat pad when I start pumping with a larger tube, I avoid the ball suck in problem.

My glans is smaller than my shaft so never realized that if it were larger it would act like a dam in the tube and block the vacuum from reaching the shaft. I learned something new today.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
My glans is smaller than my shaft so never realized that if it were larger it would act like a dam in the tube and block the vacuum from reaching the shaft. I learned something new today.

Is it possible that this is happening in my case? That my glans is potentially restricting the vacuum from reaching the entire shaft as thoroughly as possible?

It was for me, Gator. Being as my head is larger than my shaft.


2009: 5.8 BPEL 5.0 EG Before hanging.

2011: 7.7 BPEL 5.4 EG Hanging 1 to 2 hours a day with Bib starter (padded).

Goal : Length goal hit, cementing now. working on 6.0 EG now.

Gator, are you using a tapered tube? If you are, try going to a straight walled tube and see if that helps.

If you are already using a straight walled tube, try sliding a straw in the tube in the area of your glans. It can be a challenge, but if you get it just right you can pull vacuum in the tube below your glans, helping the rest of your dick to expand.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Naab
Gator, are you using a tapered tube? If you are, try going to a straight walled tube and see if that helps.

If you are already using a straight walled tube, try sliding a straw in the tube in the area of your glans. It can be a challenge, but if you get it just right you can pull vacuum in the tube below your glans, helping the rest of your dick to expand.

Hope this helps.


I’m slightly confused on this one.

In reality, I have to buy a new pump and cylinder regardless because my pump is broke and my cylinder is for all intents and purposes a giant piece of shit. Someone in my progress log suggested the mushroom head cylinder from lapdist, but won’t that tend to just enhance the issue? I don’t think I need to make my glans any bigger. The girth of it is already at least a 3/4-1” bigger than the rest of my shaft.

My issue is if it dragging along the sides is in anyway restricting vacuum from getting to the rest of the shaft. I seem to get decent expansion from pumping, probably around 1/4-1/2” throughout (not sure about length though). I think MAYBE my glans might be restricting upwards (length) expansion.

I just don’t want to get a bigger tube and have it be completely unproductive for me because it is too big.

Some tubes, like the tubes in the Joel Kaplan kit, have tapered tubes. Meaning the tube is more narrow at the top than it is at the opening. I don’t have a huge glans, but in the tapered tubes my glans will fill the tube and restrict expansion of my shaft. Using a straw, or even a coffee stir, will pull vacuum from below the glans.

I hope I’m making sense, because I have a problem explaining myself at times. When I get home I’ll try to elaborate some more. It’s kind of hard to do on my phone. Anyway, until I get home, let me know if you get my point

Gator, I use a gravel cleaning tube from the pet store. This tub is just slightly under 2” diameter. The advantage of this tube is that it is plastic and flexible enough that if my head seals the tube before I am fully packing the tube, I can squeeze the tube in the area of my head and brake any seal allowing for full suction down on my shaft. Once I am fully packing I dont worry about my head hitting all the way around.

I don’t know if this is the best way to go, but, I want length as well as girth and so have not moved to a larger cylinder. It might be time for me to move up because I am fully packing the tube between 5 to 10 min. into my sets.

Originally Posted by UFGator

I’m looking to get into a more consistent pumping regiment in 2011. I’ve done it in the past, but never too consistently and I used too much pressure for too long of sets. A few months back, I started doing it again at low pressure and for 10 minute sets and saw much more in the way of positives. But, I broke my pump.

<snip>

Thoughts?

I keep on encouraging pumpers to try using vacuum instead of pressure.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I keep on encouraging pumpers to try using vacuum instead of pressure.

I think I may be missing your point…

Sorry, I’m tired and disoriented today.

Since we are creating a vacuum by pumping out the air, Lampwick wants us to say vacuum in the tube, not pressure because we are reducing the pressure in the tube. You could also use negative pressure as a correct reference. Even though it is commonly referred to as a pressure gauge, we are actually measuring negative pressure.

Gator, I hope you didn’t give up on your issue?

You seem to be confused with my “straw” remedy. What I do is this. I place the straw inside the tube before I put my dick in. I try to position the straw so it is under my dick, with the top of the straw above my glans, and the bottom of the straw below my glans (this can take some wiggling, so don’t worry if it doesn’t happen right away). This way, when your head swells and blocks the bottom of the tube, the pump will still be able to pull vaccum from below your glans, using the straw as a medium. This way you can still get expansion of the shaft without going to a larger tube.

I saw the pics you posted of you in the tube, and it looks like we both have the same issue. The only difference is, your glans is much larger than mine, because you’re using a straight tube, where I use a tapered tube. So I hope my advice helps.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942

Since we are creating a vacuum by pumping out the air, Lampwick wants us to say vacuum in the tube, not pressure because we are reducing the pressure in the tube. You could also use negative pressure as a correct reference. Even though it is commonly referred to as a pressure gauge, we are actually measuring negative pressure.

:)


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Some glans exercise idea.NevodPenis Enlargement Basics401-20-2010 06:24 AM
Does the glans require greater pressure to enlarge than the shaftMister StubbyPenis Enlargement Basics405-22-2009 10:02 AM
Cut vs Uncut Glans.Yataghan50Penis Enlargement405-13-2007 02:48 PM
Tissue Death with 'loop' stretcher on a fully engorged glans ???evil_eye_eddiePenis Enlargement Basics607-19-2004 01:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.