Anyone in the UK got a LAP dist 2"

I have a LAP dist 1.75” and it is very comfortable to use because of the flange (whatever you call it) that stops it digging in. But I have trouble getting in it now.

I have a 2” thickwall cylinder but it is very uncomfortable to use even with a foam ring on the outside.

So does anyone in the UK have a LAP dist 2” tube they no longer use and want to sell.
I would rather buy it from within the UK, I got hit with a customs charge a few years back with the 1.75”.