Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A good hot Heat Pad. UK?

A good hot Heat Pad. UK?

I’ve read a range of reviews from different market sites, and most conflict on just about every Heat Pad available. Where did the UK guys purchase their Heat Pads?

Originally Posted by JackovDiamond
To everybody:
I found this Heat Pad http://www.hygienesuppliesdirect.com/products/prod21888 and it has a temperature range from 54-70°C Maximum (129-167°F), is that plenty enough? What temperature range do you have?

Thanks


Thanks for that JoD That’s just what I needed.

Petit


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Originally Posted by JackovDiamond
To everybody:
I found this Heat Pad http://www.hygienesuppliesdirect.com/products/prod21888 and it has a temperature range from 54-70°C Maximum (129-167°F), is that plenty enough? What temperature range do you have?

Thanks

DO NOT buy the Dreamland Heatpad from my link, because it is completely sh$t. The maximum heat setting is a disgrace to maximum heat settings so avoid at all costs.

I reiterate what I asked in the quoted post above, what temperature range do you have with your heatpads? How hot, roughly, is the hottest setting? I’ve been led to believe that the hottest setting on a decent heatpad can burn your skin if left on for too long.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JackovDiamond
DO NOT buy the Dreamland Heatpad from my link, because it is completely sh$t. The maximum heat setting is a disgrace to maximum heat settings so avoid at all costs.

I reiterate what I asked in the quoted post above, what temperature range do you have with your heatpads? How hot, roughly, is the hottest setting? I’ve been led to believe that the hottest setting on a decent heatpad can burn your skin if left on for too long.

Thanks


First. Thanks for the warning JoD. But I would have thought that 167 is plenty warm enough.. Have you a thermometer you can test the temperature?, as It may be you are unlucky and got a faulty one.

It might be worth contacting the seller and mentioning that it doesn’t seem to perform, and see what they say.

Now. I’ve just done a test on my combi microwave oven and got a thermometer and heated it to 160 and it was just on the too hot to hold So 167-ish should be hot. If you can’t get decent heat it could well be the thermostat isn’t working properly. So It would certainly be worth contacting the seller and if not satisfactory return the goods and ask for a refund.

If they prove difficullt mention the Sale of Goods Act (You can view it on a Google search) to see what your rights are.


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Buy a hot water bottle for about £1.99.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by petitfaun
First. Thanks for the warning JoD. But I would have thought that 167 is plenty warm enough.. Have you a thermometer you can test the temperature?, as It may be you are unlucky and got a faulty one.

It might be worth contacting the seller and mentioning that it doesn’t seem to perform, and see what they say.

Now. I’ve just done a test on my combi microwave oven and got a thermometer and heated it to 160 and it was just on the too hot to hold So 167-ish should be hot. If you can’t get decent heat it could well be the thermostat isn’t working properly. So It would certainly be worth contacting the seller and if not satisfactory return the goods and ask for a refund.

If they prove difficullt mention the Sale of Goods Act (You can view it on a Google search) to see what your rights are.

Perhaps it is faulty, alas I don’t have a thermometer at hand. I did though read a review by an Amazon customer who complained that the heatpads maximum setting was laughable. I left the pad on max for 40 minutes and it was a mild heat at best.
I am awaiting a reply from the company for my full refund request and I’ll listen to their advice if given. I’m at a loss where to purchase a decent hot heatpad from, the shops nearby don’t cater for that type of product, and I can’t afford a jaunt into the city because of time constraints, I thought it would be a simple click away, but maybe not.

memento, a hot water bottle is a possibility in the mean time.

JoD,

Try a Google search for Heat Pads, I just did, and there are several varietis around the £15 -£20 mark using various methods.

Might be worth a look, but wait to see what your present one’s sellers have to say.

Petit


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

I would think that 70°C would be painfully hot. Sounds like a defective pad.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by petitfaun
First. Thanks for the warning JoD. But I would have thought that 167 is plenty warm enough.. Have you a thermometer you can test the temperature?, as It may be you are unlucky and got a faulty one.

It might be worth contacting the seller and mentioning that it doesn’t seem to perform, and see what they say.

Now. I’ve just done a test on my combi microwave oven and got a thermometer and heated it to 160 and it was just on the too hot to hold So 167-ish should be hot. If you can’t get decent heat it could well be the thermostat isn’t working properly. So It would certainly be worth contacting the seller and if not satisfactory return the goods and ask for a refund.

If they prove difficullt mention the Sale of Goods Act (You can view it on a Google search) to see what your rights are.

I had one and can confirm that the dreamland one are sh*t, they kind of do the job but one is better off looking for something better, I had mine for around a year and it has recently packed in.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does using heat have a minimum time?JumboDogPenis Enlargement Basics412-12-2004 04:21 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 PM.